Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

We hadn't a pre-sale hard cap. Our pre-sale was in form of Options sale. So $2.3M is the equivalent value of GVT, reserved for the ICO stage. A hard cap of ICO is 33.000.000 usd

So, all remaining tokens from pre-sale will be sold on main sale? Right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:57:13 PM

Genesis Vision stopped pre-order campaign due to excessive demand...this is normal, experienced cryptotraders are looking into this, it's just a too big oppurtunity to let it go. CryptoKirby token incoming Cheesy

This is great news man. it means this project will be really successful with the ICO. this is a great feat considering how most ICO's these days don't reach their cap

I did not really understand, the presale was cancelled, or their was a preorder for the presale ? I'm quite confused here.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:29:20 PM

For what I understood in pre-sale they sold options to be redeemed during ICO not actual tokens. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong genesis.vision

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:35:48 PM

The early end is not a so bad news, the show is the demand for genesis vision. So much supporter and investors want to join the project, the demand is incredible. I think that the value of genesis vision will skyrocket, it’s one of The most bankable project of the end of this year !
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:54:38 PM

We were thinking about soft cap, unsold tokens etc.

And they stopped pre-order due excessive demand Smiley

Haha yes, that's one of a hell thing Cheesy They, will probably not have problems to reach any soft cap  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

Level 1 managers are required to have at least 1 000 USD in GVT equivalent of their own funds on the platform and their maximum investment pool can be only 1 000 USD worth of GVT.

it will hard for me to be a manager, but as investor is not bad to.
better invest than nothing to do.

Invest money and do nothing! And only to make a profit. The only thing that needs to be done is to choose the right managers, as I understand it.

This amount is still pretty low compared to regular investment funds where they need much higher capital to get a license. But at least there are some limitations which will benefit te investors.

I think 1000 USD is not so much to become a trust manager.
It will still be a Level 1 but maybe after some months/year you will be at a higher rank. Really like that idea and I hope a trust manager can use there own name for the Token Wink, I would know Smiley.

Cant wait to see this Vision go live!

I definitely won't be a trust manager. While I am making trades I am already too nervous. If i invest with mine and some others money, i can't sleep at night Smiley

But I will definitely try on of their trust manager.

DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:12:23 PM

I'm watching your project. Congratulations guys on a successful Pre-ICO.
I will continue to follow you Smiley I'm sure in your success

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:36:39 PM

I'm watching your project. Congratulations guys on a successful Pre-ICO.
I will continue to follow you Smiley I'm sure in your success

that is amazing this project is going very well. i also keep my eys on this project and i am going to invest also before late and also i will tell to my friends. this amazing opportunity.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:46:34 PM

Genesis Vision stopped pre-order campaign due to excessive demand...this is normal, experienced cryptotraders are looking into this, it's just a too big oppurtunity to let it go. CryptoKirby token incoming Cheesy

This is great news man. it means this project will be really successful with the ICO. this is a great feat considering how most ICO's these days don't reach their cap

yeah but the market is so unpredictible! sometimes really cool projects dont even reach their soft cap and i am just wonderin WHY
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:26:32 PM

yeah but the market is so unpredictible! sometimes really cool projects dont even reach their soft cap and i am just wonderin WHY
right. now we have many ICO projects, but not so many projects who can offer really useful product. Genesis Vision offers for investors a good opportunity, and they will not miss it
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:28:41 PM

This is true, there are some ICO which do have a good potential useful contributions doesn't really get any attention or awareness by investors which they do tend to failed up on their crowdfunding compared on to those coins which are build only by hype.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

People either invest on hype or in ICOs that will get them to get profits fast, or cool ideas which the main source is money, or pay dividends, complex ICOs rarely become popular, the exceptions to my acknowledge is PayPie, a little complex idea, but have to hype thanks for it not having any competitors yet, and for getting into a niche nobody has use the blockchain before, now thanks to Anthony, co-founder of ethereum, has increased the hype to new levels, they have him as a head advisor; so if we get a famous advisor or a celebrity, this ICO will get more attention, though the idea is very promising, there may be people that won't trust this much, but we will see how things play along.
onopko9320

Activity: 216

Miner on nvidia

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:33:43 PM

Interestingly

MYEtherWallet 0x7B79ed3d67c3f8224Dc8498d811e50fba6481191
magisterr

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

Level 1 managers are required to have at least 1 000 USD in GVT equivalent of their own funds on the platform and their maximum investment pool can be only 1 000 USD worth of GVT.

hm.. so all manager will have different level? its depends on their own funds only? May be better make a rating system for all manager?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:41:35 PM

I dont like the idea to stop a presale!
If transactions are stuck in the blockchain, so be it. If the transaction will go to Genesis Vision after the pre-sale was sold out, they just get there funds back and they can try again during the ICO.

What about the ICO will it be stopped if there is a big backlog? No! So why do it for a presale?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:10:24 PM

hm.. so all manager will have different level? its depends on their own funds only? May be better make a rating system for all manager?

There will be 7 trust levels, but these levels are based not on the managers' funds but on their (successful) trading history. The higher the trust level, the higher can be their max. investment pool.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:19:41 PM

If transactions are stuck in the blockchain, so be it. If the transaction will go to Genesis Vision after the pre-sale was sold out, they just get there funds back and they can try again during the ICO.

What about the ICO will it be stopped if there is a big backlog? No! So why do it for a presale?

Can you explain ? I don't really understand what happened.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:42:09 PM

We were thinking about soft cap, unsold tokens etc.

And they stopped pre-order due excessive demand Smiley

Haha yes, that's one of a hell thing Cheesy They, will probably not have problems to reach any soft cap  Grin

great news is, it will easy to sold out token without pre-sale and ICO will end with succesful, right?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
magisterr

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:50:25 PM

There will be 7 trust levels, but these levels are based not on the managers' funds but on their (successful) trading history. The higher the trust level, the higher can be their max. investment pool.

Oh.. this is great ) thats what I ask and want ))
May be im little confused previous post from devs..
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

Can you explain ? I don't really understand what happened.
I think they just stopped selling option tokes not because transaction got stucked but because if they sell an excessive amount of option tokens they will sell too many GVT with presale bonus, screwing up who want to only join the ICO.

"Genesis Vision team launched a special option program for ICO participation. This way the company gave the participants’ a guarantee to acquire GVT tokens at a specific price during the core ICO. Options also give some additional bonuses for tokens amount, and can allow early supporters to book their tokens in advance at a price they consider fair."

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: