Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:03:47 PM

I dont like the idea to stop a presale!
If transactions are stuck in the blockchain, so be it. If the transaction will go to Genesis Vision after the pre-sale was sold out, they just get there funds back and they can try again during the ICO.

What about the ICO will it be stopped if there is a big backlog? No! So why do it for a presale?

Can you explain ? I don't really understand what happened.
I think they just stopped selling option tokes not because transaction got stucked but because if they sell an excessive amount of option tokens they will sell too many GVT with presale bonus, screwing up who want to only join the ICO.

"Genesis Vision team launched a special option program for ICO participation. This way the company gave the participants’ a guarantee to acquire GVT tokens at a specific price during the core ICO. Options also give some additional bonuses for tokens amount, and can allow early supporters to book their tokens in advance at a price they consider fair."

As long as anyone can join the pre-sale of options , there's nothing wrong with that. gives everyone a chance.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:45:37 PM

We were thinking about soft cap, unsold tokens etc.

And they stopped pre-order due excessive demand Smiley

Haha yes, that's one of a hell thing Cheesy They, will probably not have problems to reach any soft cap  Grin

great news is, it will easy to sold out token without pre-sale and ICO will end with succesful, right?

Its a wet dream for every developer Cheesy I knew this project had a bright future, but i didnt expect the demand will be so big even before the pre sale.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:32:32 PM

We were thinking about soft cap, unsold tokens etc.

And they stopped pre-order due excessive demand Smiley

Haha yes, that's one of a hell thing Cheesy They, will probably not have problems to reach any soft cap  Grin

great news is, it will easy to sold out token without pre-sale and ICO will end with succesful, right?

Its a wet dream for every developer Cheesy I knew this project had a bright future, but i didnt expect the demand will be so big even before the pre sale.
who managed to buy GVT -  was very lucky
I think there will be opportunity to buy for investors who have not bought, ICO will starts 15 oct
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:38:10 PM

Genesis Vision stopped pre-order campaign due to excessive demand...this is normal, experienced cryptotraders are looking into this, it's just a too big oppurtunity to let it go. CryptoKirby token incoming Cheesy

This is great news man. it means this project will be really successful with the ICO. this is a great feat considering how most ICO's these days don't reach their cap

yeah but the market is so unpredictible! sometimes really cool projects dont even reach their soft cap and i am just wonderin WHY
This is true, there are some ICO which do have a good potential useful contributions doesn't really get any attention or awareness by investors which they do tend to failed up on their crowdfunding compared on to those coins which are build only by hype.
Looking at this community I'm sure that Genesis Vision platform have enough attention to reach it's hard cap  Cool
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:57:20 PM

If transactions are stuck in the blockchain, so be it. If the transaction will go to Genesis Vision after the pre-sale was sold out, they just get there funds back and they can try again during the ICO.

What about the ICO will it be stopped if there is a big backlog? No! So why do it for a presale?

I think they just stopped selling option tokes not because transaction got stucked but because if they sell an excessive amount of option tokens they will sell too many GVT with presale bonus, screwing up who want to only join the ICO.

"Genesis Vision team launched a special option program for ICO participation. This way the company gave the participants’ a guarantee to acquire GVT tokens at a specific price during the core ICO. Options also give some additional bonuses for tokens amount, and can allow early supporters to book their tokens in advance at a price they consider fair."

Ah ok, I had misunderstood everything.

Weird to not have any hard cap for the presale.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:12:28 PM

Yes, investors will have open statistic. All managers’ trades will be automatically verified, uploaded, and recorded in a smart contract, building a trustworthy trading history and statistics.

history? may be you can make live statistic?
It will be a history that investor can look at it to know how good that manager's skill and ability are.
I think live statistic isnt necessary.
I think successful traders will be well-known soon so there is no use in live statistics. Will the trader be able to communicate with his supporters?
no also for me live statistics will be not necessary, trading history and statistics will be enough in my opinion for traders feedbacks,a communication channel with supporters will be apreciate...

I think most important will be a comment of trader what he wants to achieve. Something like  trader who aims to big risk and great return or trader for safe trading with low return.
a type of classification based on users feedback,those who aims risk trading and those with low risk and low earnings so that new users can choose their best investment plan...
Heimer

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:15:16 PM

Level 1 managers are required to have at least 1 000 USD in GVT equivalent of their own funds on the platform and their maximum investment pool can be only 1 000 USD worth of GVT.

it will hard for me to be a manager, but as investor is not bad to.
better invest than nothing to do.

Invest money and do nothing! And only to make a profit. The only thing that needs to be done is to choose the right managers, as I understand it.
Yes like always. If you want to invest money using traditional banking solutions then you still have to choose right manager  Wink
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:50:01 PM

Level 1 managers are required to have at least 1 000 USD in GVT equivalent of their own funds on the platform and their maximum investment pool can be only 1 000 USD worth of GVT.

it will hard for me to be a manager, but as investor is not bad to.
better invest than nothing to do.

Invest money and do nothing! And only to make a profit. The only thing that needs to be done is to choose the right managers, as I understand it.
Yes like always. If you want to invest money using traditional banking solutions then you still have to choose right manager  Wink

May the best manager win Smiley. I can only speculate that the competition will be intense.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:50:43 PM

Yes, big bonuses with excessive amounts on pre-sale will make ico investors think twice to invest in ICO.
The raised money on ICO will be much less than Pre-sale raised money, like some projects i've seen before.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:30:28 PM

Indeed. Why no hard cap?
Why wasnt there a smart contract were let say: 20% of the tokens are for presale with a bonus of ...%. When all tokens are sold, just say sold out!

This would be much beter to see a pre-sale that is sold out then a pre-sale that is cancelled.
Anyway, glad there is so much interest in this project! I missed presale so crowdsale will be for me and everyone else Wink
toolucky98

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:39:59 PM

Indeed. Why no hard cap?
Why wasnt there a smart contract were let say: 20% of the tokens are for presale with a bonus of ...%. When all tokens are sold, just say sold out!

This would be much beter to see a pre-sale that is sold out then a pre-sale that is cancelled.
Anyway, glad there is so much interest in this project! I missed presale so crowdsale will be for me and everyone else Wink
How long has the pre-sale been running?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:44:25 PM

Indeed. Why no hard cap?

At least it makes for an attention grabbing headline on CoinTelegraph. Although the fact it says "paid press release" above the article dampens its impact a little.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:58:29 PM

Indeed. Why no hard cap?

At least it makes for an attention grabbing headline on CoinTelegraph. Although the fact it says "paid press release" above the article dampens its impact a little.
What do you mean? genesis vision has an article on cointelegraph?

Edited : oh its on 2 pages before.
Heimer

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:19:14 PM

Indeed. Why no hard cap?

Every review and article is a good press. This will bring great attention to this ico
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:23:53 PM

found another one cognitive Genesis Vision review, will be interesting for those who don't particularly like to read

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRCC6PTFBUE
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:27:15 PM

October 15 will be highly anticipated and the single one is highly anticipated and promising. A pre-sale finished so fast shows how much genesis vision shook the last few days. I'll be with the investors for sure and I know this is going to be great.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:25:08 PM

found another one cognitive Genesis Vision review, will be interesting for those who don't particularly like to read

Thanks for an interesting review, a lot of useful information and a positive blogger's mood is pleased.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:52:03 AM

Thanks for the review link Smiley It's good to see people explaining the projects for others and video format makes it much easier to understand.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 03:00:24 AM

good for review , and thank you for still updating , and discuss  contionuos for build this project
until succes ,
stay and see , follow for news always.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:20:29 AM

A trust management blockchain used for any assets ? And this thread is only 20 pages ? This one is going to be interesting to follow

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: