Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☀️ [ANN] ☀️ reOrder Gateway - USA, NY based Startup|MVP - Nov. 7th  (Read 23642 times)
SimilarCoin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:37:14 AM

Hello everybody.

Tell me please. Does this project have a topic for the campaign bounty?
Shilnov (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:04:15 AM

Hello everybody.

Sorry no. We don't have bounty on this stage
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:07:30 AM

I volunteer to test it next time I am in NYC Smiley

Interesting and useful project. OpenTable basically took over business of keeping restaurant tables occupied, and it's finally one-click and helpful/easy. The lack of some sort of uniform and secure self ordering system is obvious. I believe you biggest competitor would be Stripe and Square, these guys moving in same direction, but no crypto/blockchain there... Good luck!

Thank you for you support
Actually their processing fees is too high for small business but quality of service and sales&marketing make it happen.
But they still not affordable for small business
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:32:50 AM

so your partnered restaurants don’t need to pay for the hardware in the end, which will be ipads probably + the extension. How do you make enough money over time to pay all the hardware etc.? Just from the ICO income? What does the restaurants pay monthly, yearly?

It is not logical to gather money only Ico. After some time it will finish, so they need regular income.

Because of terminal and installation is free, income method can be one of two or both methods. Monthly, yearly fees or commission on sales.
Just from the ICO income? Here is their revenue :
After the implementation of the project (beginning of 2018), the Company expects to profit from the following sources:
Convenience Fee – making profit at a fixed rate of $1 from each receipt (approx. 25% of all profits)
Payment processing – making profit from agent payouts for each transaction (approx. 2.5% of all profits)
Advertising – broadcast of promo videos, banners, alcohol e-catalog (approx. 25% of all profits)
Loyalty cards – the issue of pre-paid cards for payments in restaurants and stores (approx. 47.5% of all profits).

Ah thanks for the info. I was like "wtf, how can they make money when they give away their stuff for free" but of course I could have thought about advertisment etc.

But on the other hand, the "Convenience Fee" seems a bit high, or am I wrong? They want to help smaller restaurants etc, but if the owner has to pay 1$ each time they sell a dish, it could be a lot of money for the restaurant owner. Smaller restaurants often struggle with their prices because they can't be too expensive I think. If you take now 1$ from their incoming money from one dish...

You are correct but Convenience Fee have to pay customer.
Lets count:
average receipt: $25
5% tips is $1.25
Convenience Fee $1

So instead of paying 20% tips customer pays about 10% on top

Oh thanks, that was something I missed.

Have you guys thought about going to Asia, especially Japan? Here is a big restaurant and bar culture and I mean a really big one. Beside that, it's really open for crypto currencies as Japan has official accepted Bitcoin as an payment method. I could imagen, if you could get some big chains here into your service, it would get a big boom.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:50:44 AM

I think Asia is a good idea. Some restaurants in Asia already have self service tablets, so you can order by yourself. It works like a charm!

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:29:02 AM

Hello everybody.

Sorry no. We don't have bounty on this stage

Hope you think about it, it could greatly help to promote the project and get noticed
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:29:20 AM

wow last generation terminal already installed and tested in a few restaurants the project is already at a good point and will have a great future...

Lets hope!
This can be a great succes. Really hope they can make this project work.
Keep it up guys, cant wait to see a video in a restaurant where people use the terminal Smiley

After seeing the demo i really don't understand how could they not make that work. It's simple as it could get, and it totally breaks down the language barrier that i had while travelling and trying to order vegetarian food. After trying for a while I just ordered beer because of pure frustration.
Also this will be very helpful to some restaurants that is short of employees and very crowded of visitors.

Yes, I've lately seen more and more automation in fastfood restaurants. I'm guessing this sort of automation would be welcome in any restaurant business.
Immorta

Activity: 127

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:44:02 AM

It's very good that they show pictures with the community. I think their graphic interface looks quite good which is very important for a project like this.
Live demo is also available here http://demo.reorder.tech - and it's eve more convincing

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:07:51 AM

Is reOrder Terminal already completed and available? Not only as demo version. Roll Eyes

Yes Sir! It was installed and tested in couple restaurants already

In which restaurants your terminals working already? This with cryptocurrencies or only fiat working right now?

Currently we can accept fiat. But system was designed very flexible so it's not a problem to implement crypto in the future

In which restaurants you setup your terminals? Can you give list of this terminals?
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:12:09 AM

I think Asia is a good idea. Some restaurants in Asia already have self service tablets, so you can order by yourself. It works like a charm!

Asia is very complex and very closed part of the world. I don't think we can be there in nearest future. But it's all about competitiveness if we will have better product why not
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:14:54 AM

Is reOrder Terminal already completed and available? Not only as demo version. Roll Eyes

In which restaurants your terminals working already? This with cryptocurrencies or only fiat working right now?

Currently we can accept fiat. But system was designed very flexible so it's not a problem to implement crypto in the future

In which restaurants you setup your terminals? Can you give list of this terminals?

YASSSSS! this looks supernice. this team seams to PERFORM really well im glad to see that
Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:19:18 AM

wow last generation terminal already installed and tested in a few restaurants the project is already at a good point and will have a great future...

Lets hope!
This can be a great succes. Really hope they can make this project work.
Keep it up guys, cant wait to see a video in a restaurant where people use the terminal Smiley

After seeing the demo i really don't understand how could they not make that work. It's simple as it could get, and it totally breaks down the language barrier that i had while travelling and trying to order vegetarian food. After trying for a while I just ordered beer because of pure frustration.
Also this will be very helpful to some restaurants that is short of employees and very crowded of visitors.

Yes, I've lately seen more and more automation in fastfood restaurants. I'm guessing this sort of automation would be welcome in any restaurant business.

Actually big chains already testing some automation solutions. As to-go service you can find it in Panera bread on Park Av & 23rd st.

Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:19:51 AM

YASSSSS! this looks supernice. this team seams to PERFORM really well im glad to see that

Thank you for your support!
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:37:56 AM

Asia is very complex and very closed part of the world. I don't think we can be there in nearest future. But it's all about competitiveness if we will have better product why not

no worries, automation will take over everywhere soon and that will be your big opportunity for the future.

Shilnov (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:18:32 AM

no worries, automation will take over everywhere soon and that will be your big opportunity for the future.

That's why we see opportunity here and right now
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:33:05 AM

Well ok.. we have a similar application here where I live, the only difference is.. this is not using the blockchain..
I would like to see something like this project over here.. because.. let's face it.. blockchain is the future anyway.
When having a quick look into this, it became quite clear this is (for now) targetted on New York only?
Projects like this should have a more www spreading, offcource it will need the right people to manage the whole sales & marketing behind it, but this should not be impossible, no?
Either way, The idea should be solid enough to get a proper launch and I'll keep following this...
Maybe my wish will be granted further along the way Wink

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:36:25 AM

Actually big chains already testing some automation solutions. As to-go service you can find it in Panera bread on Park Av & 23rd st.

Wow this looks great!
Very nice to see a working product, this will get more investors. Great work guys! Keep this up
Immorta

Activity: 127

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:36:32 AM

Hoping to see your terminals in restaurants soon!
I like self-service a lot and restaurants are really in a bad need of this - people going around to just transfer information is not the way it should be in the Information Age.
Waiters taking orders may be a good service for some, but not for me. Bringing food to customers is another thing, I don't yet feel as comfortable with drone delivery to the table right before me Smiley
We're feeling same way while creating the system.

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:07:19 AM

I am not a business man, but I don't think that Asia is so much more complex then any other place of the world beside maybe the language. Especially Japan is crypto friendly currently with a big and rich restaurant culture. I would considere it in future if I would be you. But I can understand that you want to start first and you already have your starting point in NY, that's fine.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:14:05 AM

I am not a business man, but I don't think that Asia is so much more complex then any other place of the world beside maybe the language. Especially Japan is crypto friendly currently with a big and rich restaurant culture. I would considere it in future if I would be you. But I can understand that you want to start first and you already have your starting point in NY, that's fine.

I agree, not a business man either, but some of the things I have seen in Asia, I haven't seen in Europe/America. Asia seems very keen to new technologies. But I think starting in New York is the best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: