Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16910 times)
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:08:47 PM

If I were to choose which trait I would have if I didn't have one of these, I'd choose strategic over being just plainly smart. I know someone who is just plainly smart because he is by the book so that's why he is smart and always follow what he read on the book feels like he is not open to what can happen or what might possibly happen because he feels he knows everything, it's too plain and blunt. I'd prefer strategic because I can get away with anything and can think of a solution right away no matter what the circumstances are.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:53:11 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

theres a saying that  experience is the best teacher
and i agree with that

I am agree too. If you have an experience and you're already in the game it's easier for you to play. But for me, being smart or having strategy in gambling, it really depends on what kind of gamble you will be letting and what sports to play. I think they both benefit,there is an important role in gambling and really use.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:32:14 AM

for me smart people would be smart to strategize well but people who are not smart even though he can strategize, but people who are not smart will not have a strategy with good like smart people.
No ! Stratigic is more advance than smart . If you smart you need to learn the stratigic, right ?? Thats the advantage of bieng stratigic to smart person. So for me, stratigic is the best .
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:59:26 AM

Being stragetic is my choice. Smart person can think of a good idea to a given task but a strategic person can think of a faster way to finish a given task.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:12:49 AM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

I'd rather be strategic because through that, I believe that I can be smart in many ways. Through strategies with good foundation, I will be able to stablish good ideas and build a better and wiser future.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:03:03 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I would prefer Smart person because we all know that being a smart person is like having a lot of wisom and knowledge. And if you have a smart attitude you will have many strategic thinkings that will make you to earn more or to win in a certain game. Being a smart person is a advantage because you have the positive and good mind.
I think smartness brings strategy and strategic person must be smart. Both are like foot and hand. You are right that smart person can make many strategies for his nosiness and he is a clever and experienced too.

Therefore I feel that if a person wants to be successful in life he should be smart and have the knowledge of the field he works. If he has the experience he can make good strategies for his business.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:58:32 AM

Of these two things in my opinion very important role to be a successful person, of course a good strategy is in the smart people, because being a smart person only.. without a strategy or targets that are prepared certainly intelligence will be in vain. Both of these certainly must always coexist in every effort we do to lead to success and achieve a satisfactory profit.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:55:59 AM

You actually should be both..smart and stratergic. You can have a strong business if you have these two qualities. They are actually a foundation for you. Making smart decisions is always necessary but after those decisions you need to have a stratergy.
Yes I agree to you. Both are mandatory for a successful person. It is true that smart and strategic people can handle their business in the right way and they can earn more and more profit in less resources and capital.

Without these qualities and abilities one might lose his ot her investment in any field of life. Therefore I 100 percent agree to you that these both qualities are very necessary for success.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:52:58 PM

i want to have both because if you are smart then there are lots of ideas can come up from your mind then it's up to you how you will use your ideas or  your strategy to achieve it and work it out.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:55:53 PM

being smart can be mean gain many knowledge about economy situation.
being strategic focused to gain many profit from market condition
you not need to be master both, just being smart in field, and put strategic invest into that field for period time
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:03:32 PM

Of these two things in my opinion very important role to be a successful person, of course a good strategy is in the smart people, because being a smart person only.. without a strategy or targets that are prepared certainly intelligence will be in vain. Both of these certainly must always coexist in every effort we do to lead to success and achieve a satisfactory profit.
To be a successful person one must be both smart and strategic person because this is the only way one can make his worth in market and can make huge profits. Both smartness and strategic thinking helps man to achieve his targets efficiently without experiencing any loss or harm. Smart people, design strategy to accomplish their goals.
plurred12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:10:53 PM

I think it should be both because if you are only smart and you do not know how to strategize that would be worthless. To be smart and use it for your own good it has to be partnered with strategic plan to come up a better move and decision.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:46:44 PM

To be a successful person one must be both smart and strategic person because this is the only way one can make his worth in market and can make huge profits. Both smartness and strategic thinking helps man to achieve his targets efficiently without experiencing any loss or harm. Smart people, design strategy to accomplish their goals.
Being strategic requires being smart, formulating ideas were really depend on our ability to think and on our way to find solutions on the situation. Both were definitely needed.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:03:25 PM

The historical trend being massively in favor of replacing workers with specialized skills with non-specialized labor, strategic is probably the way to go. 50 to 100 years ago, the workforce in any country was much more specialized in terms of skills. Gradually over time, specialized labor has been replaced in the effort to dumb jobs down to a point where those who lack specialized skills are able to do them. This has made employees much easier to replace and it could be said average wages have decreased as a result of the work force becoming less specialized and more replaceable.

A trend towards the workforce being more "strategic" or more specialized would in turn make them more difficult to replace with other workers/employees which in turn would likely translate to higher average wages. Win/win scenario.

Being smart is like a car having an engine that generates a lot of power. Its good to have power but how the power is harnessed or utilized can be more important, sometimes.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:44:21 AM

The historical trend being massively in favor of replacing workers with specialized skills with non-specialized labor, strategic is probably the way to go. 50 to 100 years ago, the workforce in any country was much more specialized in terms of skills. Gradually over time, specialized labor has been replaced in the effort to dumb jobs down to a point where those who lack specialized skills are able to do them. This has made employees much easier to replace and it could be said average wages have decreased as a result of the work force becoming less specialized and more replaceable.

A trend towards the workforce being more "strategic" or more specialized would in turn make them more difficult to replace with other workers/employees which in turn would likely translate to higher average wages. Win/win scenario.

Being smart is like a car having an engine that generates a lot of power. Its good to have power but how the power is harnessed or utilized can be more important, sometimes.

Very well said mate, we should be smart first and make some strategies to develop us more and to gain much more in the activities that we are doing. Being smart comes first.
I like this post a lot because analyzing in that way makes it mkre interesting. The technology in modern times have made us, humans, the controllers. Not basically changing us but it has replaced us that machines or robots can do more efficiently comparing to us, and of course we want to be always efficient so we know that we are effective.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:56:12 AM

Very well said mate, we should be smart first and make some strategies to develop us more and to gain much more in the activities that we are doing. Being smart comes first.

But the thing is, not all strategist are that smart, we all know that. We can say that strategist can also be weak, idiot and scared but we can't say that they are smart, they need to do a strategy so they can survive with their powerful enemies. The example of this is a man screaming out his plans and strategy to people but when asked how will he pull that off he answers nothing.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:03:25 AM

and you have the answer for you question. smart with no strategy to do something is careless. full strategy but stupid its mean nothing.
ndcm

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:56:29 AM

Being strategic is a smart way. Simple as that. If you are good in strategy, I can say that you are smart. And if you are smart, I'm sure your strategy is wise and well. You can't simply create strategies without the knowledge. For me, it goes both.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 05:38:55 AM

Being smart is like a car having an engine that generates a lot of power. Its good to have power but how the power is harnessed or utilized can be more important, sometimes

It works when the car is already powerful enough

If we translate that to humans, it means your should already possess some smartness in your head. In other words, no matter what you multiply by zero, you will still receive zero. Other than that, I agree with your point, you can be outlandishly smart in pursuing some wrong strategy, and that will only aggravate and make worse your ultimate fiasco. In this way, above average smartness and the right strategy are the best combination

crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 06:17:18 AM

and you have the answer for you question. smart with no strategy to do something is careless. full strategy but stupid its mean nothing.
Nothing is going to work then if nothing contributes. It's like you said, it would be stupid and means nothing. They couldn't help you get anything done. Either way, as long as you know you are doing the right thing and no one is getting hurt then it's okay.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: