Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
bitlyre

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:27:23 AM

Being strategic means that you are smart enough to think of different tactics so i dont think they are different. There is just a level of being smart and theres lot of area of expertise from living their life to knowing theories.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:47:38 AM

Even though you are not a genius, you can use strategies to harness your creative thinking and manage your future for the better.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:59:59 AM

experiences and strategies I think are two things related to making someone successful in the future. A smart person with no experience and strategy can't use his cleverness to better manage his or her masses, so I think it is all related and implemented together and balanced will certainly make the future better. Smiley
illicit

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:57:36 AM

I think it is not enough to have only one of them,
You need to be smart and strategic to rightly handle your money or your income.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:01:09 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Being Smart and Being Strategic is really a way to earn more money in the trading world. I improve my strategy and my skill by searching many information in the google and also in this forum.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:06:10 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
It will be best beneficial if you are going to cater or have both characteristic of being smart and strategic type of person since being smart can enable you to think ways on how you can earn money from various ways that are possible. It is also in need to be strategic so that your initial earning can grow into much larger quantity because you have various strategies to do to make your money grow which can be more beneficial. If you are going to combine these two, it will result to a wise type of individual.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:10:55 AM

Isnt that it goes both ways that if you're smart your moves should always be calculating, logical and strategic while if you're a strategic person it keans that you are smart? However in bitcoin and in business as a whole it is very important one should not just rely on luck as it runs out but being smart means that even if you lose you learn.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:53:59 PM

I believe both are the same personalities of the one person. Becuase a smart person would apply big strategies and could win the market easily. If the person is not smart enough then he would probably won't be applying any strategies and can't go in long run. A smart person will go strategically with highs investment and trades in current era and that will help in a good way to capture the market.

The strategies would come out of the smart person because they will understand the market first with their smartness and all the knowledge they have regarding it. Without that they will never apply any strategy because they know that would be unfair to go without any knowledge and work with market.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 02:07:08 PM

I believe both are the same personalities of the one person. Becuase a smart person would apply big strategies and could win the market easily. If the person is not smart enough then he would probably won't be applying any strategies and can't go in long run. A smart person will go strategically with highs investment and trades in current era and that will help in a good way to capture the market

I tend to disagree with this view

There are quite a few dudes and chicks out there who are basically wasting the smartness that they have been bestowed with by Mother Nature. On the other hand, strategy requires a lot of hard and smart work as well as mental effort until you arrive at something decent and working. In other words, it is not something which is granted to you, say, by chance or luck. Obviously, if you are smart, you will arrive there faster, but this is not to say that they are the same or aspects of the same thing. I guess we should properly distinguish between them

kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:10:29 PM

I will figure out which advantage of 2 kind:
- Smart person : He can stay away some big troubles and earn good with a big profit. But usually not much people can be this guy cause it needs too much skills and sensitive about the market.
- Strategic person: You can't stay away from troubles but the loss in one trouble will be very small, and doing in the right stragedy will help you earn small amount but surely. Anyone can be this person cause it doesn't need much skills. Only needs following the rules.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:27:08 PM

For me, I think being a strategic person comes with being a smart one right? Because when you look at it this way, If you are smart, then you could think all good strategies that will benefit you in your life, you can make good decisions knowing that it will all be worth it. So for me, I'd go for being a smart person.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:17:57 AM

and you have the answer for you question. smart with no strategy to do something is careless. full strategy but stupid its mean nothing.
Nothing is going to work then if nothing contributes. It's like you said, it would be stupid and means nothing. They couldn't help you get anything done. Either way, as long as you know you are doing the right thing and no one is getting hurt then it's okay.
I think it is very important to be smart not only in this forum but in every field of life, because simple people can often do not avail the opportunity of many good thing, and they cannot change their financial position easily. Smartness is essential and the key of success. I saw a lot of people who have the skills to do almost the hardiest things in life and now they are very relax with their earnings.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:19:05 AM

Even though you are not a genius, you can use strategies to harness your creative thinking and manage your future for the better.
I think strategies can be making for about all the aspects of life. For example, job, business, marriage, children and the rest of the future. If someone can do this then I think how will be the most happiest man of this world. Because he can manage all his problems at the right time and that is mean a successful man. But being a smart person you can make best strategies for your life. So both are essential.
TokenGuy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

I think it is the same because if you are a smart person that can also mean you can make good strategies and if you are a strategic person than that means you are very smart so it is actually the same thing to have it is a tricky question.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:00:27 AM

Being a smart person or strategy I think it's important to be smart with a good strategy because if you are smart but do not have a good strategy then it will not benefit and if you have a good strategy but not smart in using it will also not be profitable
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

There are billions of smart & talented people on this planet.

How people choose to harness and apply the talent and smarts they have is what makes a difference.

Intelligence and talent are not unique traits. Those by themselves may not be enough for most to achieve their goals.

I think being smart is not what is seems to working fine because he cannot manage all his problems at the right time, so for me bieng a stratigic because you always have a way to solve a problem of his company
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:26:53 PM

There are billions of smart & talented people on this planet.

How people choose to harness and apply the talent and smarts they have is what makes a difference.

Intelligence and talent are not unique traits. Those by themselves may not be enough for most to achieve their goals.

I think being smart is not what is seems to working fine because he cannot manage all his problems at the right time, so for me bieng a stratigic because you always have a way to solve a problem of his company
You can't chose only one of those two because you need to have those both characteristics in order to surpass the problems that you have and you will have in the future. Before you become strategic or come up with a great strategy, you need to become smart first in thinking for the possible solution and the one who will take action is the side of you for being strategic.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:38:17 PM

For me, being stragetic alone can lead all the way to success. If we are strategic, we are the kind of person who plans everything we do effectively. Applying that manner here in bitcoin can make you rich for sure. If you are good at strategizing with the ways you are going to do to earn money here, then l can say that the favor will be all yours. We have this kind of saying wherein for us we believe that strategic person are way more better than the smart ones.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:39:37 PM

I will surely cannot choose just one among those two choices you have plotted because for me choosing between being a strategic person or a smart person is really a hard decision to do. I will surely prefer to have both because combining those two characteristics can surely put me into a better life because I can be wise in anything if I will have those two characteristics. I can use the to uplift myself especially when it is related on handling and making of money.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

I agree that both of this manners are important for a person to become successful. If you are smart, then you will surely be able to formulate great strategies in accordance to being victorious on what you are aiming to. If you are just strategic, there is a large percentage that the plan you are building would not work. Every people varies within their skills and we are the one who makes it effective and makes it more likely to give us success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: