Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:47:59 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Being smart and strategic at the same time is very rare nowadays. If you are this kind of person, then you are more likely to experience great success over the future years. In terms of handling your money, you should be strategic and wise so that you will not end up broke because of losing your money. Many people are experiencing failure because they have wrong prospects and aims, sometimes they are too lazy to strategize which makes them fail.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:48:16 PM

There are billions of smart & talented people on this planet.

How people choose to harness and apply the talent and smarts they have is what makes a difference.

Intelligence and talent are not unique traits. Those by themselves may not be enough for most to achieve their goals.

I think being smart is not what is seems to working fine because he cannot manage all his problems at the right time, so for me bieng a stratigic because you always have a way to solve a problem of his company
You can't chose only one of those two because you need to have those both characteristics in order to surpass the problems that you have and you will have in the future. Before you become strategic or come up with a great strategy, you need to become smart first in thinking for the possible solution and the one who will take action is the side of you for being strategic.

Having that two qualities is a blessings but actually you can survive any problem even though you don't have that both quality. Sometimes faith only matters and for others, they consider it as luck. No matter how smart and strategic you are but you are bad luck AF. Then it is nonesense too.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:58:04 PM

Smart people are already involved deep in crypto currencies, and they already have nice portfolio with alt-coins.
I do not think about myself as a smart person, I joined only this year and I have strategy how to invest money in
crypto currencies and to have one day portfolio filled with alt-coins.
   My first strategy here is long term holding, I am reading what other members here are talking about, I follow
social networks to see announcements and I already have in mind what alt-coins I wish to buy and hold, bitcoin
is first on my list then others, and my portfolio will have at least 40% money invested in bitcoins and rest in
many others.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:11:15 PM

I don't think that you can call a person who cannot hol their money or even a person without a back up plan a smart person. I mean how can even they be called smart persons of they create these kinds of mistakes. I think a stategic person is also counted as a smart person because he knows how to create plans with alternatives to their plans in order to keep track on their goals. There is no debate in this one as we can say they are the same.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Farquit

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:34:09 PM

Being smart and strategic is very important in every person to become succcessful. Both characteristics have a very good combination because if a person is smart and have a lot of knowledge, he can totally think a way or best strategies on how he can manage and earn money. Smart person plans and decide in every investment if he could get a high profits.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:45:14 PM

Smart is not enough if it is not able to manage economically well the income from fiat or btc, they need to be someone who is clever with some strategy gained from experience, and even the experience of others. Otherwise it will be destroyed with bankruptcy that will happen in the future.

I chose to be both, meaning I have to continue learning many ways and strategies in my skills.
jaydenbox

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:54:30 PM

Yeah I agree you have to be a master of both to have a good future, you can be smart but you need to be strategical aswell if you want to have a safe life.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Yes its should be balance. You must be strategic and smart as the sams time. Being smart will make things easier for you to understand because if you are not smart it will be hard for you. Being startegic is also you need to become wise all the time and to know how to handle your money correctly. It will be nonsense even you are smart if you dont know how to used it well. You must be strategic in order for you to be ready for your future life.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:15:48 PM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

This is True for all. We all have different expertise and knowledge and capacity to learn that. IN sports, mathematics, law, arts or science.  We also have our own different discipline and manners that have a big factor on how we will use our own talents.
If i will choose then I will choose to be smart, but I will use that skill to be more strategic. It will be just a matter of your heart and your instinct to foresee what is the best skill to use in order to succeed. And sometimes a good person can beat a strategist and a smart. Don't ever forget heart.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:24:31 PM

People have a knowledge to be a smart or to be an intelligent person.They can use their own knowledge it depends on the strategy of what they can have to use.In this situation from the economics of bitcoin you need to to use your head how to process of your own strategy.And this is all about.
h1h2h3_c

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:31:23 PM

I think it is the same because if you are a smart person that can also mean you can make good strategies and if you are a strategic person than that means you are very smart so it is actually the same thing to have it is a tricky question.
If you are a smart person than you can also you can make strategies its good for you are a smart person because sometime it’s great to sol solutions because it is attached with life and people are desiring that type of people as you are.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:33:49 PM

Yes its should be balance. You must be strategic and smart as the sams time. Being smart will make things easier for you to understand because if you are not smart it will be hard for you. Being startegic is also you need to become wise all the time and to know how to handle your money correctly. It will be nonsense even you are smart if you dont know how to used it well. You must be strategic in order for you to be ready for your future life.
I don't know why you are separating the two when they actually are the same thing. Because a strategist is smart just by doing plan of action. I wouldn't even call a person smart without even doing any kind of plan for their objective as it is really not doing anything for them. Look at how businesses grow the businessmen behind it are really smart people with all of their strategies and even if they have weaknesses they know how to have other people to help them.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:06:15 PM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
I also believe that there are still different type of smart person or strategic person if would define the outer context of the word. Yet, we can also see that both are positive attitude that people could have, and if they really want to earn and to be a successful person they could consider being the both person at the same time.
h1h2h3_c

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:17:49 PM

Yeah I agree you have to be a master of both to have a good future, you can be smart but you need to be strategical aswell if you want to have a safe life.
Being master is a quality that you can cash every time now ask how because you have learned things if you go somewhere you can easily make it easy where you want well it was just a moral.

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:21:45 PM

I don't know why you are separating the two when they actually are the same thing. Because a strategist is smart just by doing plan of action. I wouldn't even call a person smart without even doing any kind of plan for their objective as it is really not doing anything for them. Look at how businesses grow the businessmen behind it are really smart people with all of their strategies and even if they have weaknesses they know how to have other people to help them.
Maybe the author or the creator of this thread was thinking about academic achievements which makes a certain person smart. If it does then maybe some person are ruling on those fields, but in reality and in life you are both, wise or strategic at the same time smart person. Those qualities are applied together, while problems cannot be solve by just overthinking, it needs some kind of move and not all the time planning will do. There are also situations that you need to move while you were uncertain, that's what we called gamble in life.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:38:44 PM

Smart person doesn't only mean to handle every situation with ease but also a smart person knows what he/she have to do in future so he/she plans for a better move, this make him a strategical person. In short a smart person is a good strategical person too but sometimes it is not necessary that a strategical person is smart too. BTW both qualities are somehow related to each other.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:03:11 AM

There are actually people who are smart but not strategic and vice versa. But it would be a lot better if you're both smart and strategic person. It's the key characters one should have to be successful in business and trading.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:57:08 AM

Both smart person and strategic. There are some persons who are smart but less strategic and some strategic but not so smart. So in my opinion, it is better to possess both of these values. And of course, be hard working and knowledgeable about the work or job you are doing.

Delisaara

Activity: 387

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:35:46 PM

if I am a smart person,everywhere the company is sure to lead smart people,
smart in the sense of having a strategic or responsibility.
in this world many smart people but many who can not control his intelligence so that he fell in a downturn.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

Smart person doesn't only mean to handle every situation with ease but also a smart person knows what he/she have to do in future so he/she plans for a better move, this make him a strategical person. In short a smart person is a good strategical person too but sometimes it is not necessary that a strategical person is smart too. BTW both qualities are somehow related to each other

I disagree with the first part of your post

Where you refer to a smart person being able to handle every life situation with ease. This is not the case since being smart won't help you make a right choice where you need experience, and in most such situations this is experience that allows you to choose and act appropriately. If you are smart but unexperienced, you would just start making smart errors instead of dumb ones if you weren't smart. In other words, real life experience always beats pure smartness in real life

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: