Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:48:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16903 times)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:38:54 AM

you've got to be smart in order to be strategic. I believe smart person is also strategic in terms of investing money or pursuing any business  coz He will not waste any of his time, talent and energy if this will not bring profit at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:05:12 AM

you've got to be smart in order to be strategic. I believe smart person is also strategic in terms of investing money or pursuing any business  coz He will not waste any of his time, talent and energy if this will not bring profit at all.

I have to disagree with this view

You don't need to be smart to be strategic since strategic thinking requires a lot of experience and just being able to think coherently as well as logically. Smartness is more about how fast you can arrive at a decision or conclusion, but that alone doesn't tell anything (not even speaking of proving) that this decision or conclusion will be a correct one. To get there, either fast or slow, you need experience and a working strategy. In other words, if you are smart, you will get there faster, but that's pretty much all there's to being smart. Without experience and a strategy, you will just ruin yourself faster, in a smart way, so to speak

AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:55:14 AM

I think these two characteristic is just the same.

When you are doing something wherein you were able to form a strategy to finish it only means that you worked smart. There is a big difference with working hard and working smart.

Working hard is doing everything that you can to accomplish a task and working smart is looking for a way how to accomplish a task using less effort but with the same outcome.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kikeeping

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:17:42 PM

Strategic people are clever than smart people. Strategic people can take advantage of the worst conditions in their lives to continue organize a better future. And most smart people are just experts in speaking but in reality is zero.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:43:03 PM

Strategic people are clever than smart people. Strategic people can take advantage of the worst conditions in their lives to continue organize a better future. And most smart people are just experts in speaking but in reality is zero.

For me it would be good to possess both qualities however there are instances that both qualities are just too hard to combine. Being smart means being knowledgeable to certain things and it's theories therefore it means being righteous while being strategic means you follow and execute ideas not just by the book but according to the situation you are into.In the real course of life being strategic is more effective though having both is a blessing not all has been gifted of.
RMDV

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:09:57 PM

i think its better to be a smart person than to be strategic because you can also be strategic if you are a smart persn.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:28:56 PM

being a strategic person is better than smart person. what will you gonna do if you're smart but lack of strategies ? there's no opportunities in that that's why being a strategic person is have more potential of being rich than smart person. because a strategic person can make a solution in any situation unlike smart person their lacking of strategy sometimes.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I think both are important and necessary. In business most need is to have a good strategy for development. For a strategy, people need to be realistic, good at catching information about bitcoin. So both intelligence and strategy serve each other. That is the most successful factor in doing business.
pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

being a strategic person is better than smart person. what will you gonna do if you're smart but lack of strategies ? there's no opportunities in that that's why being a strategic person is have more potential of being rich than smart person. because a strategic person can make a solution in any situation unlike smart person their lacking of strategy sometimes.

not really like that. smart people sure have had a good strategy, because that's why smart people always success, because they have a strategy.

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:15:22 PM

I want them both. Strategic and smart are perfect ways to be successful in any kind of living. Whether you are at home or at work,you need to be strategic with your job,money budgeting at home and be smart because smart people easily understands complicated situations. That's why both are equal to have. Strategies alone won't work if you don't plan better ways in doing so. I believe that to have good career,make yourself useful with full of skills and talents that coincide the two mentioned.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:25:22 PM

Yes for sure you are right the value of the sharp mind is the key to the success so yes the bitcoin but you will have to be sharp and the smartness is the other important thing in the price of the bitcoin, the price of the bitcoin is now very high and a lot of people like us are using the bitcoin, in the past the bitcoin was being use as the investment but now a lot of markets are using the bitcoin as the payment and the saving.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:27:43 PM

Exactly! I've seen a lot of smart ass people that are not successful because they don't have any strategy in life and they just follow what they read in the book that is why I prefer someone that is not smart but has a lot of experience in life, they can easily find ways how to solve their problem because of the things they've been through.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Everything is based on the faith and patience that all search and market development have done well and our money has been invested in a good project.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:30:07 PM

Exactly! I've seen a lot of smart ass people that are not successful because they don't have any strategy in life and they just follow what they read in the book that is why I prefer someone that is not smart but has a lot of experience in life, they can easily find ways how to solve their problem because of the things they've been through.
I do believe that you wont really be a strategic person if you are not smart which i can say that these two things are always tied up. Strategic does really need knowledge because you cant point out things if you dont have any idea which you do think inside your mind. I would rather choose both things because i do strongly believe these two things need each other.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:57:48 PM

It depends on your lifestyle and your character. If a person is not smart, he/she can not behave as a smart person. If he/she doesn't think strategical, he/she also can not move on strategical. I guess people should decide being smart or strategic according to situation. Sometime smart and sometime strategical.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
nomad1109

Activity: 238

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:21:03 PM

Being smart and being strategic are to some degree the same thing. In my opinion you're not really smart unless you can think long term. Thinking long term and thinking strategically are pretty much the same thing. It doesn't really matter if you can sprint really fast if what you're running is a marathon, and life definitely is a marathon.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:24:12 PM

Being smart and being strategic are to some degree the same thing. In my opinion you're not really smart unless you can think long term. Thinking long term and thinking strategically are pretty much the same thing. It doesn't really matter if you can sprint really fast if what you're running is a marathon, and life definitely is a marathon.
Its not really necessary for you to fast track.I would rather to choose to be slow but surely compared on fast but careless. If you are a strategic person you are indeed a smart person because you do know how to think on the things you should do which you can see that you can able to benefit from it. Strategic would somehow sustain for longer runs but yet same as mentioned above these two things are correlated.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:56:52 PM

I felt like being a smart person because we seems like spending money without thinking how can be preserved to be the smart person the future. Even though people are strategic but dont know how to handle money. I think smart and strategic should combine in each one of us.

mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:59:56 AM

At crypto world you will need both positions, you need to be smart to find good and potencial coins under their real value as you will need to set a strategy to keep with some funds to reinvest into another promising coin. For me im a bit strategic and soo far it had returned nice profits even with some lost on board as well, something that is part of trading word. But the worse thing is i had lost because i havent holded time enought to see the coin recover.
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:22:12 AM

Its not really necessary for you to fast track.I would rather to choose to be slow but surely compared on fast but careless. If you are a strategic person you are indeed a smart person because you do know how to think on the things you should do which you can see that you can able to benefit from it. Strategic would somehow sustain for longer runs but yet same as mentioned above these two things are correlated.
in the reality today, it is not  necessary to be smart person because even a degree holder can be defeated with a man who is more experience with living upon his strategy way of living, but as we all know if you are wise and strategic person you are definetely consider be called as smart one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: