Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16910 times)
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:03:50 AM

I think both are important because in trading it takes a good strategy and must be smart in reading the market, we must continue to learn to be smart and have a good strategy
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:55:59 AM

I'd go for being strategic. Being strategic means you plan best what you really want your plan to happen in its greatest. Being strategic learn the cause and effect of every investment he/she wants to do.
While being smart, is being able to accomplish result quickly.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:51:09 AM

I believe that these are similar concepts...Because if you are clever, then you will think strategically...no one will call a person clever if he acts on emotions, for example...
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:41:48 PM

I think it is much better to be a strategic person.Because a strategic person can be more flexible on everything.On everything that might come in his/her front,even if it is a problem,he/she can think a solution to it.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Cils05

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:00:53 PM

In this case I think they need each other, have a clever mindset will make us in making good decisions, in terms of strategic we can choose a step that can make us better in taking something that is not too risky
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:07:20 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Being smart and strategic are interconnected with each other. It is as simple as this; if you are a smart person, you will be able to produce a nice strategy to a certain situation which makes a smart person also strategic and vice versa. So I think both are important and must be possessed by an individual to be successful to Bitcoin.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I really think being both is good. However, if I have to choose between the two, I'd rather be a strategic person. If a person is strategic and he knows that he is against someone who is smart, he can find ways to out smart them. Being strategic is hard to learn, being smart can be worked out.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:22:24 PM

In being strategic you need to be smart, and just being smart is useless when you don't know strategies. I believe smart people knows strategies for them to become smarter, while strategic people also use their thinking skills to able to cope up with a good strategy. Both are adjacents.
Good explanation Strategic people have advantages over smart people, because strategically thinking they make the best possible plan, strategic people may not need to be smart, but it takes experience and broad insight that their strategy can continue to be a winner. As for smart people is needed a factor of luck, because it could be many people who are smart but not as fortunate it will fail in the results they have planned.
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:26:00 PM

In my opinion, both are needed for a person to be wise in his action or operation because one cannot stand without the other.

JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:38:46 PM

Both being smart and strategic person can help you earn more in a wide industries such as trading cryptocurrency or traditional such as stock, commodity and forex
PrinceCaspian

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:46:51 PM

Being smart person is the best because when you are smart then you can think fast to have a solution for the problems that you have in your current situation. Being strategic is more on like the lower term of smart because when you are smart then you can easily think about the things and find solution and execute it in a very smart way which is like being strategic.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:55:05 PM

You can't be good in strategic without also being smart, otherwise you would just be book strategic as in you can only apply strategic you learned from books and never apply your own. Smart people can change the learned strategies to suit it for their own or twist and make up their own.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:41:13 PM

I really think being both is good. However, if I have to choose between the two, I'd rather be a strategic person. If a person is strategic and he knows that he is against someone who is smart, he can find ways to out smart them. Being strategic is hard to learn, being smart can be worked out.
For me, I like to being the smart person instead of strategic person. Because if I have smart brain, I will know the next move of the market easy because the move of cryptocurrency market does not automatic. It controlled by the whale and I can know their decision if I have enough smart.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:03:20 PM

I think be a smart or strategic are booth the same intelligent skills that we could apply in our daily lives specially in trading or investing. If you are smart of course you will become strategic in making all decisions and if you are strategic person in all things or decisions that you are making that because you are smart. You could not become strategic or smart if you are foolish.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:40:50 PM

You can't be good in strategic without also being smart, otherwise you would just be book strategic as in you can only apply strategic you learned from books and never apply your own. Smart people can change the learned strategies to suit it for their own or twist and make up their own.
The necessary quality you have is to be smart, when you are smart you everything you make good decisions including investing in the crypto world. Smart people does knows how to manage their money and they love to take risk because with bigger challenges they can expect great rewards and that can be possible in the crypto world. I could say that I am a smart person because I choose to leave my job for crypto and it gives me my expectation so I am happy.

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:47:20 AM

What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Why should you be lucky first? Everything in life takes skill. If someone relies on luck even if they win then it will not be as beneficial as someone who earns with hard work.
Smart person? I agree with a strategic person because being a smart person is not enough. Youre a smart person but you are not applying it. Strategic person is a smart person that can do things well using his/her brain.
captainplauze

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:47:58 AM

Mix of both will take you far away on life. You won't be strategic if you are not smart though.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:09:26 AM

being strategic is better than being smart. or should I say, a smart person is always strategic? here is one example.if someone gave you free money what would you do?would you rather spend it on some things that you want to buy? or would you save it and spend it later on? or would you invest it until it multiplies? a strategic person will invest it until it multiplies and uses it again on another business. that's how I define a Strategic person.

laravuemaster

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:11:44 AM

Anyone can be rich if they are very willing to work hard each day and have a time management to fulfill their duties, Becoming rich is not a destiny it only means that anyone can earn money as long as they work hard each day.

Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:22:12 AM

I think to be able to become a successful person,  being strategic alone or being smart alone is not enough,  you must be a smart and strategic person to become successful. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: