Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:49:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

I think I choose both smart and strategy. Having strategy in that skill is good to be an smart person as soon as you learn more to other peoples learned. You can getting smart when you have an skill and good knowledge in strategy.
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:27:03 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

I think I choose both smart and strategy. Having strategy in that skill is good to be an smart person as soon as you learn more to other peoples learned. You can getting smart when you have an skill and good knowledge in strategy.
If we really want to become millionaire or to achieve our goal in life of course we need to set our own strategies, for example your income is $100 then you need to have a expenses which is not higher that $100 so you need to expense at least $50 only, save the 20% and invest the 30%.
Jaydis

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:29:43 PM

I think that and strategic are the same meaning. We cannot separate the smart from being strategic. A man who is not is smart will not able to make strategie and vise versa.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

Being smart person is easily to understand about bitcoin. And being smart is one chraracter of being clever.

But being strategic person is nice. Even if your not a smart but you have common since. Bitcoin do not require smart person just being strategic and be wise always you could work easily here in bitcoin.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:54:01 PM

For me Smart is being capable to solve problems. Strategic is being capable to do thing unnecessary to necessary. There is always a scale to this characteristics. If you are only in one side maybe you go down to earth. Being smart and strategic is always in balance situation. If a child is good in IQ he/ She may in trouble Vice versa to strategic. IQ and EQ must always in the same shoes but different in usage. Mastering of this two talent relationship  goes beyond the limitations. If you have just in one side you need other side also. Hard to be in unbalanced.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:00:58 PM

For me Smart is being capable to solve problems. Strategic is being capable to do thing unnecessary to necessary. There is always a scale to this characteristics. If you are only in one side maybe you go down to earth. Being smart and strategic is always in balance situation. If a child is good in IQ he/ She may in trouble Vice versa to strategic. IQ and EQ must always in the same shoes but different in usage. Mastering of this two talent relationship  goes beyond the limitations. If you have just in one side you need other side also. Hard to be in unbalanced.
I cannot really define both but I think we need them both for us to become successful, a lot of my friends are smart but they actually has a low salary than those of my friend who are not well smart nor intelligent they don't have even a college diploma but they have strategy in their life, they have a business and are using their other skills they are more successful than the smarter one.
Murador0729

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:26:54 PM

I think you need both. You cannot be strategic person with being smart. The two is inseparable.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:55:08 PM

I think those are kinda same. Because if someone smart he/she must act like Strategic !!
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:49:01 AM

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

For me both. You have to be smart and strategic at the same time. You have to be smart how to handle your money or where your going to invest and you have to think what is best strategies to grow your money. You have to apply the both to reach your goal.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:23:43 PM

I don't know if someone will agree with me but i chose strategy because i know some that are smart but chose to just stay at home maybe because of laziness and i know a few who are not that smart and even lack of education but has a good strategy in life and was able to provide very well with their family and became wealthy.
I am agreeing with you if you are having knowledge then you can use it for your bright future. It is good to be strategic and smart mind can think for best and better future, smart person can have best ideas related to bitcoin and they can make bright future with bitcoin even in very short time. I think smartness is now very important and it will make all things easy for us so be strategic to get smart mind.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:41:58 AM

In my opinion, strategic person is better than smart people. for example in my own experience. Im not that smart I always got failed grades when i was in college. but i try my best to finished my course. right now im married and im a housewife taking care of my 2 children. i want to earn extra income because the salary of my husband is not enough. Right now we earned more because my husband and I doing this butcoin is an extra income that us our strategy he works after that he doing bitcoin and me house wife then i doing bitcoing too. This is our strategy to earned and to have savings for our future. so for me you dont need to be smart, you just have strategies how to be successful.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:26:34 PM

In my opinion, strategic person is better than smart people. for example in my own experience. Im not that smart I always got failed grades when i was in college. but i try my best to finished my course. right now im married and im a housewife taking care of my 2 children. i want to earn extra income because the salary of my husband is not enough. Right now we earned more because my husband and I doing this butcoin is an extra income that us our strategy he works after that he doing bitcoin and me house wife then i doing bitcoing too. This is our strategy to earned and to have savings for our future. so for me you dont need to be smart, you just have strategies how to be successful.
Strategy is a mean to achieve your long term aim and I think only a clever person has the smarts to do it. You and your husband indeed have the intelligence for gaining what you want in your life. Other than that, I appreciate the way you share his (your wife or husband) burden with the help of bitcoin. This digital currency has changed the life of many people and I am glad to see people taking benefit out of it. Keep the good work up. Your determination defines you, not your grades.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:29:17 PM

usually, smart people who can set the strategy, these two things must be balanced, that is smart and strategy,
especially if we are involved in the world Cryptocurrency, we must be smart and have a strategy...

MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:56:53 PM

Well, I think a strategic person is a smart person. They go hand in hand. A person who thinks they are smart but not strategic is probably not smart enough to realize that they are not as smart as they think.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:03:22 PM

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I do not think smart people can survive well in this society. I choose strategic people, they have easy road maps and this makes me believe that they will succeed with what they will do and make.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:09:11 PM

I think that you can be smart but not really strategic but you cannot be strategic without being smart. Because, how can you think of those strategies without you being smart. I think that the word that you are actually trying to use here is "resilient". Resilience is the ability to return back to normal after being hit by something or after having an inconvenience.

A resilient person will be good in life because that's just how he/she is. He can stand up right away after tripping on some stone. He can go back to his "operational" state even after having some calamity or something. He doesn't have to lean on something at all and he can just go with his life because no matter what comes, he'll just stand back up right away.

A strategic person knows for a fact that he is not resilient. He knows that he is not as strong as the other guy so he's anticipating all of the things that might happen so when those things actually did happen, he'd know what to do.

I think that it's good to have both, but it's alright to have only one of them. You don't have to balance it at all. It's important to know things to both of them but you're going to be good regardless. You just have to improve that skill repeatedly.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:14:51 PM

for me smart people would be smart to strategize well but people who are not smart even though he can strategize, but people who are not smart will not have a strategy with good like smart people.
For me is strategic. Even if you are a smart person and have no strategy you are nothing. Strategic people means they are knowledgable in other word smart too. Strategic people earn a lot than smart ones.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:20:01 PM

I will going to choose both being a strategic and smart person because combining these two will be more essential and beneficial for my own. Because being a smart person will enable me to think of ways how I can earn and make my money grow into a larger ome while being strategic person is thinking of an alternative way on how can I make solutions on such problems to resolve those and coming up into a best solution and when these two were combine will be a great help especially talking about earning money.

tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:47:35 AM

Being a smart person or strategic is a gift and blessng to us, all people can be a smart and strategic, just make an effort of yourself and make your life healthy and make your life happy as you like.

anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:13:18 AM

I will going to choose both being a strategic and smart person because combining these two will be more essential and beneficial for my own. Because being a smart person will enable me to think of ways how I can earn and make my money grow into a larger ome while being strategic person is thinking of an alternative way on how can I make solutions on such problems to resolve those and coming up into a best solution and when these two were combine will be a great help especially talking about earning money.

Nice! But I got another opinion to share, a smart person knows how to be strategic at the right time. It is important to be smart (not over smart) in life. Only then you can be successful in what you do. So it's better to be smart than deciding between being smart or strategic. In short, just be smart and you will be just fine.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: