Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:12:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16912 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

Well for me smart person is better than a strategic person, Because we all know that smart can easily learn how to be strategic. So for me smart is better.
be smart or strategic yes of course it is not an option, we must be able to be a strategic smart person because both are very important role in life especially in business activity of course we have to be strategic smart person so that all can terrencana with intelligent and use Ability to arrange everything strategically to make it easier for us to run it and not complicated
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
If you are a smart man you will recognize a lot of things and will capture a lot of opportunities that you can become rich quickly. Selecting intelligence will help us achieve many results.
Reesefrias

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.

I guess on my own understanding that both are needs in terms of different aspects. For strategic perspective, not all the time you will be smart enough to do what's needs to be done., it's just like playing basketball and your athletic however you can't shooot the ball. Vice versa with being  a smart person. You should balance etiquette between two. You should now when and where you will apply it.
xnuggets

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

There are many ways on being a smart person. Well you can attain both of being smart and strategic.
If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail. Having an information on a specific things plus a good plan on it is a
big advantage. Those qualities can get you far away.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

You need to be not only smart and prudent, but also have a logical mindset and a little luck that everything would work out as you want. And of course perseverance and great efficiency. And if it's lazy, then nothing happens.
Nenegayung

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

Smart people do not exist, only people who want to learn and work hard, smart people are people who already know before, they first understand before others understand it. Just like you learned a lot about bitcoin.

Intelligence and strategic are closely related, where you who previously studied and worked hard and will accept the results, but you need to create a reliable strategic in order not to cause harm.
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I think life needs a strategy too, to manage your life to make your family comfortable and well off. I remain principled that for life we need to work. whatever the work is done with pleasure. many people just spend money on his life without thinking of his future. I think to be able to make money from my work and invest, whatever the risks. I should be able to divide my funds as daily necessities and investments. learn and keep learning to manage my life by allocating my income to family needs and investing. because I think I should prepare the needs of my children and my family

Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:35:29 PM

If you find yourself resisting being strategic, because it sounds like a fast track to irrelevance, or vaguely like an excuse to slack off, you're not alone. Every leader's temptation is to deal with what's directly in front, because it always seems more urgent and concrete. Unfortunately, if you do that, you put your company at risk. While you concentrate on steering around potholes, you'll miss windfall opportunities, not to mention any signals that the road you're on is leading off a cliff.
Artgame

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

People who have self-control and motivation can be very smart, they can learn and make a self-progress. Another can have good brains, but lazy to do any stuff.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.
Being smart means how you handle your bitcoin and knows all tricks how to earn bitcoin in less time  :)and acting strategic means how and when your invest money at bitcoin and all your future plans how to take your bitcoin earnings into a whole new level  Wink yes, luck affects some time but more then this your strategy and smart moves decide how much you earn through bitcoin Smiley. Yes it is true that investment market conditions not stable, but you have some patience in this case.  Kiss
BETnaBET

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:41 PM

Being smart and strategic here is needed because you can't earn money easily if you don't know how to trade. Buy dump coins and hold it until you want.Theres a lot of strategy but you have to search and learn about it.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

Strategy is - by ethimology - the art of the generals.
It means that you need to choose a goal and a specific sequence of actions to achieve it.
To be smart without strategy is completely useless.

Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

To achieve success in any field you need to be smart AND strategic, because these qualities are useless alone.
You have to fix a goal, and be so smart to find the right way (this is "strategy") to achieve it.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

Strategic i guess, it's quite hard to say being strategic is not a smart person so i think it goes the same way. For me it's just the same.
we cannot become a successful person if we don't possess this two characteristic as well as having a luck in life but all of these will become useless if you don't work hard everyday.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:23:13 AM

Strategic. Anyone could be smart, could read all there should be read about how the Bitcoin works and how it doesn't, but without a strategy and being strategic, it might be useless. Apply what you learned from reading various facts and opinions on how to work well and improve life.

MrBea

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Bitcorns

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

Strategic for sure. Most people can read up on certain things (like blockchain technology) for example and study it and become very knowledgable about it, these are facts. Although it takes a whole new animal to be able to get a feel for the market and than the confidence in your smarts being able to lay down the big bucks behind your thought process. I guess it would be both but I feel like strategy / confidence in yourself and what you are doing / investing is a much bigger factor in the end.

Gathering bitcorns.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:47:25 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 10:29:04 AM by Nfp

Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

Being smart is all we need, we can't be a strategic person if we are not smart enough with our decisions. People's attitudes are different, there are some people who are smart by just saving their money in a bank without profiting a huge amount but they only make sure their money is secured. While the others are not contented on what they have, so they make ways on how they can earn more even though there's a possibility of losing money.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:31:02 AM

To be really successful in life you have to be both smart and strategic person. Those who makes money while they are young and spend it at the same time, they would like to regret it for the rest of their lives. When you make money, invest it for your future that is the best thing to do.
elvinjamon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:22:17 AM

There are different ways to be smart. A person can be smart based on what he knows or knowledgeable.  I agree that you should be smart and strategic at the same time.  I saw some peopls already who is smart yet they are not strategic in life that is why they dont progress.  If you aplly both here in bitcoin, probably there is a greater chance for you to success
RakerAj

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:41:56 AM

Being smart isn't enough to survive in the business world. Strategy plays a bigger role through your success and yeah it would be best if you're a strategic person because you can always outsmart those who rely on their head.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: