Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16912 times)
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Both are very important here since there are a lot of troubles and obstacles you need to face through before you can benefit from bitcoin. It is much expected that you should be both smart and strategic here since bitcoin is not as easy as you think it is. If you were able to attain both, you won't have any trouble anymore with struggles while you're on your way up.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
I think being strategic is way more important than being smart. There are instances where strategy is much needed whenever you are aiming for a good profit. If you are a strategic person, you wouldn't have a hard time anymore finishing something because even there's no way, you will surely find a way and that's very important here in bitcoin specially to the admiring people to be rich.

Fatmoo

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Being smart or strategic person is not enough, we are all smart in different ways and we can be strategic in different situations we encounter, but we still have our limitations. We need perseverance in all things, we need to be filled with something that will keep us act. Once you make up your mind, this is what I want. If you are truly committed to do whatever it takes for that thing on your mind, you will succeed in the end.
bechay20

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

Being strategic would be fine for I know that if I am one, then I'll be able to surpass challenges and struggles in lofe through my skills.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

Smart people can be very stupid with money. Everyone is different though. If you're good with money it's because you've chosen an appropriate strategy for investing and it's doing well.
I think not stupid guys, but the? In transactions, they needes many information fo instrumen
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

For success we must have a good strategy, and I think a good strategy will be owned smart person, we can practice many things including make a good strategy and become smart person is important.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

The difference in both is experience why a smart person will be fearful to have losses and wise when he have profits so he will secure those profits each person differs in this aspect because they develop their own strategies and techniques in managing their portfolios, while a strategic person based on his experience in the market usually this kind of person is a investor who spend a lot of time in the market than most traders..
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

I prefer being a strategic person than being smart because being strategic means you are not making decisions according to what you have learned in school or whats inside the book.
There are a lot of smart people out there that are not able to live a successful life.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

Both are required if one want to make in this life, it is not enough for you to be smart and not strategized and the other way round. One that want to be successful in any kind of business must know how to strategize and combine it with smartness and diligent.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

People have their own abilities, talents and uniqueness. Being smart can be defined in different ways as well as different aspects or category. There smart people who have high grades, who are degree holder and have a better profession than others and smart people who are intellectual, critical thinkers and clever in decision making in handling life. Being a smart person is a way on becoming a strategic human being, if you are thinking critically about your actions, its effect on your life and as well to the others, you surroundings and considering a lot of things the you would come up with a plan which consist of strategies in making life decisions that is very applicable in any aspect in life.
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Strategy simply means that you have a goal and you need to find the way to achieve it.
Of course you need to be smart, but also to understand the consequences of your actions.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

You can't be smart without a strategy: to have a strategy, means that you have a goal, that you decide de necessary steps to achieve it, and - more over - that you put thme into action.
For this, you need to be smart!
Both the things that is being smart as well as being strategic carries an equal importance and you really need to look after both the things.

Only then you will be able to make out something good in your life. If you think smartly, then obviously you will be able to make some better strategy as well. Both the things are related to one another in number of ways and that you need to have both the things in your personality.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

If a person is really smart, he/she will strive for new knowledge and develop more. Only people who think that they are smart and in reality are know-alls will develop no strategy.
honeybites

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

It is good to be smart but in the mean time one should be a strategic thinker aswell .One should be smart and strategic thinker to maintain a good financial background.One should be wise enough to make future savings aswell as investment to improve their wealth.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

To be smart is good to find solutions fast, but without strategy you won't go too far.
So, to achieve success, we need to be smart AND strategic person

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

Both are required if one want to make in this life, it is not enough for you to be smart and not strategized and the other way round. One that want to be successful in any kind of business must know how to strategize and combine it with smartness and diligent.
Especially in the crypto money market, it is necessary to make very good observations. Observers do not have to struggle hard to earn a winner strategy winner. I usually only do observations without doing anything.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

For me being strategic person.Because strategic person has got to take risk.Being smart is not enough if you are not a risk taker. And i think if you're a smart person you will get and earn more money by strategy  because if you have strategy and knowledge you will become rich someday.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

To be really successful in life you have to be both smart and strategic person. Those who makes money while they are young and spend it at the same time, they would like to regret it for the rest of their lives. When you make money, invest it for your future that is the best thing to do.
One of the most significant features of the strategy is unpredictability. This discourages the opponent and the situation, in most of the cases, is highly unconventional and can not rely on stereotyped or learned behavior. The intelligent almost always defeats thanks to his wit and ingenuity.Both are important

yes its unpredictable . and decision with wrong concept will failure too .
i think do some research before do anything its great idea in any concept.
First, it’s possible that someone can have strategies without being smart, but it’s not possible to be smart without having strategies, cause it’s your strategies that determines whether you’re smart or just dumb. So if I’m to choose one option, I will go for being smart.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:59:36 AM

intelligence is very much, there is a theory that I have ever read that is 8 types of intelligence
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:01:13 AM

I would choose to be strategic person. It is not that I don't like smart people, but strategic people can do everything they wanted to, they will always find ways to overcome problems and circumstances that might come in their way. Even a person is not well educated, if he/she has lots of experiences, he/she can learn from these experiences that can give him/her knowledge on how to handle things properly.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: