Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

if you trust your intelligence, you will be profitable in all your life and surroundings by taking the right steps by following all actions that are intelligent . but if you approach strategically, you should look for certain criteria to predict the future . besides, it is useful not to resist the flow of water(for example)
wowbit123

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
Strategic person because in this day we must be wised in everything.
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

I think it's better to be a smart person than strategic because it's really good to be smart and it's natural not gaining over time.
For me being a strategic person is more better than being a smart person, why? Because there are many people who became rich eventhough they are not smart and eventhough they are no diploma, so i believe that we can became rich even we are not smart person and i believe that being strategic person can help us to reach our goals in life and being strategic person can help us to be rich.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

I think it's better to be a smart person than strategic because it's really good to be smart and it's natural not gaining over time.
For me being a strategic person is more better than being a smart person, why? Because there are many people who became rich eventhough they are not smart and eventhough they are no diploma, so i believe that we can became rich even we are not smart person and i believe that being strategic person can help us to reach our goals in life and being strategic person can help us to be rich.
Good point, is not because we have formal education and we are smart from that end means that we can be rich after, most of the time those who knows how to plan or create good strategy in life became successful, I can say that good example from this point are those people who able to invest with ico's which become huge last year, as they just plan to hold those coins and wait for the right time to sell, many people became wealthy with crypto's but not everyone are really smart, I think there's a portion of us that came from nothing or just a simple employee who able to learn crypto.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

of course I want to be a strategic smart person, because by being a smart person then I will generate creative ideas ideas to facilitate me to run the business in any aspect
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I prefer to be a strategic person. I think being smart is a good thing, although being smart does not guarantee a person to be good when it comes to making strategies. This is why I still prefer to be a strategic person. In addition, being strategic increases the number of productivity of a person in terms of workload.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

Being is a strategic is the way of high class people. Being strategic is likely to people more then being smart, Being strategic is not as risky and the way of success people while being smart will face you huge loss while also you can be at risk anytime while also being a smart can't have any bright future.
NelJohn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

in the bitcoin world you need a smart brain and pro strategy to make a lot of money but not all the time your lucky. in my opinion you need to invest on bounty or trading

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████████
         ▄█████▀▀
        ████▀    ▄▄██████████▄▄            ▄█████  █████▄       ▄████████████▄   ██████████▄    ███  ▄██████████████▄ ███▄       ▄███
       ████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄         ██████▀   ▀█████     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████  ▀██████████████▀ █████▄   ▄█████
      ████   ████▀           ▀████       ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████   ████       ████                     ▀█████▄█████▀  
      ███▌   ███▌             ▐███      ████                 ████            ████   ████     ████    ▄████████████▄      ▀███████▀    
███   ████   ████▄                      ████                 ████            ████    ████   ████     ▀████████████▀      ▄███████▄    
███    ████   ▀█████▄▄▄                  ████▄        ▄████   ████          ████      ████ ████                        ▄█████▀█████▄  
 ███    ████▄    ▀▀████                   ██████▄   ▄█████     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████        ███████       ▄█████████████████████▀   ▀█████
  ███    ▀█████▄▄                          ▀█████  █████▀       ▀████████████▀          █████        ▀███████████████████▀       ▀███
   ███▄    ▀▀█████████
    ▀███▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀████▄▄        
         ▀▀█████████
One Stop Trading Platform
|  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████
         ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████   ██████   █████
██████[/color]
   CONTACT COVEX  
info@covex.io     Telegram
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:47:06 AM

the modern world demands us to be smart in everything, if not smart then our lives will not change, the presence of bitcoin becomes a great opportunity for anyone to succeed, immediately invest bitcoin because this is a smart strategic.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

For me, I'll choose to be strategic. Although being smart is good. But being strategic means being proactive and confident when it comes to decision making. And they're the ones who are future-oriented. So I think strategic persons are more likely to be successful.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

I'd rather be strategic because people who knows how the world works will always survive more. But if I was given a third option I would choose to be wise. The ability to know how, when, what and why using all your experiences together with your insight, morals and common sense.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:04:28 AM

I'd rather choose to be strategic than being smart. Well, being smart is actually great! Besides it is innate to us to become smart. But, just the saying "grades are just numbers", being smart doesn't mean being able to cope with a lot of circumstances. Unlike when we are strategic, we are flexible in many ways. We don't have to be perfectly smart to do something that is required to be done. Being strategic is having an ability to plan ahead and win.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:58:08 AM

Being a smart is not good decision as compare to being strategic. While being a smart is needed in some situation but that situation is very less while you need more to become strategic so that you can become a success in your plan because every work need some proper plan and for for implementing your plan you need to become a strategic.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

A strategic person can be a smart person because they have same goal and they have plans in the future. But sometimes you need to be a strategic person to plan your future strategy and to know what will the value of the coins in the future. Sometimes, you need to be a strategic person to have a goal in person and to be able to reach your goals in life. Just be confident in your decision and you will have good morals and common sense in life.

PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:26:44 AM

Strategy was written by smart people! Maybe in some domains it's enough to be strategic and follows a certain path but in the world of trading and economy strategy may break down sometimes because this domain is unpredictable and that is mathematically proven. So being smart is crucial in order for us to predict the market, come up with great solutions and alternative ways in order to minimize the losses and maximize the profits.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:36:46 AM

For me, being smart and strategic comes hand in hand together. If you're a smart person but you don't apply it, it's a waste. Being strategic also means being smart in what you're doing. Knowing the in and out of a process and using strategies to make it work makes you smart.
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

I would prefer to be smart since whatever situation I encounter, I can take a quick moment to think of a way around it.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Every people has their own mind and were smart with our decision it may be good or bad sometimes it gives us a lesson after wards we gain knowledge from it but the ideal thing is to be strategic person with smart moves because you know what you are doing at the first place.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

bechay20

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:06:23 AM

We gain knowledge to be smart but strategic is we learn base on our experience.But we need to combine both to achieve our success.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:36:51 AM

it seems like I need them both because being an intelligent person will be able to define a strategy to earn a lot of profits, so smart and trategy people seem to be attached and not too different because it would mean the same.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: