Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16914 times)
thompson30

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:44:56 AM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
I like to be smart person because you can do anything if you are smart.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:50:49 AM
Merited by Liza Soberano (2)

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.
Being smart and strategic are both required fro a person to have a better life. But being strategic is more capable to do something than being smart. Their are instances that you need to think wisely to finish or to achieve what you want to finish, sometimes it takes a lot of thinking how you will do it and by that being strategic is more capable to to that than being smart because if you are strategic you can easily find ways that you think you are comfortable with than following the instructions.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

What does being smart means? One can be smart and he can act very strategic, but if the luck is not with him and he's not luck, he can't do anything on crypto market. You should be luck first.

And then you should be able to investigate the market opportunities without getting bored.

Increased ability to manipulate drug dealers to sell you drugs for way less than they are worth by tricking them with simple math, the use of the metric system, and saying phrases such as ‘price per unit’, and/or bartering for them with stoner things like the DVD of Terminator 2 which you idly purchased from the bargain bin knowing how irresistible it would be to a high person looking for something to do at 2 a.m.
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

for me smart people would be smart to strategize well but people who are not smart even though he can strategize, but people who are not smart will not have a strategy with good like smart people.

Smart person think before they act understand and study the possibility.
        Strategic person knows the timing how to execute the plan..
ramgonzales

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

Well, being smart would probably lead to being strategic especially if you've got an end goal. Say if you have enough money and want to be smart about it, you'll probably form strategies on how to increase your wealth while still buying your needs and wants in life.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
topleskacah

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

when you want to work smart, finish the job well
right on time and do not waste a lot of power, then all we need to do is find comfort for ourselves, find a zone that can make us focus on work, and ignore the existing disorders
you have to find a zone that suits you, and from there you can work without feeling bored, you have to be in the efficient zone to really work
always think positif  Wink
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

For me, being smart is not just being smart. Ok lets say you are a smart person but your are not using it in a good and meaningful ways. Being smart is not enough, strategic and smart person is a good combination. But sometimes, its okay not to be so smart but you know to live and how will you do in living .

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

Well, being smart would probably lead to being strategic especially if you've got an end goal. Say if you have enough money and want to be smart about it, you'll probably form strategies on how to increase your wealth while still buying your needs and wants in life.

if we have a lot of capital, certainly can make a strategy, either business strategy or other strategies, the most important gain. so essentially everyone is certainly smart, but can be made that strategy if we have the capital.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lyledark10

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

It is enough to smart being smart leads to be strategic. A person who has it will be able to be rich by using that talent. Many people bitcoin users became rich because of there knowledge. Knowledge key to success. Being smart is the best way to grow in your life. Try to manipulate your knowledge.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

You can't really separate the two: to be strategic means that you have a goal and you have planned some steps to achieve it.
But you need to be smart to figure what these steps should be.
To be smart without to be strategic doesn't take you anywhere.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
RAmondragon

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:09:16 AM

Strategic is smart too. You cant be strategic if you dont think of a brilliant plan. Being strategic requires knowledge and skills. If you have this characteristic then you have a greater chance to be successful.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

I don't understand the question  Huh Being smart and strtegic are like two sides of a coin - once you are smart, you realise you have to develop a stategy to succeed. You also can't think strategically unless you are smart. What a strange question)) Think before doing - that's always smart and strategic
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

I rather be an strategic person though , these days you only need to be strategic person , being an strategic person will help you a lot. From the word strategy , you have a plan a to z so you always have an back up plan. So I choose being an strategic person.

I thought smart person are same with strategic.  Because a smart person is a combination of intelligence and being strategic.  There is a saying that if you work, you should work smart.  That means being a hard working person is not enough, you should work smart.  So basically that means being strategic too.
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

A strategic person because is enough being smart without a  strategic. Strategic is just being intentional with your approach...to anything.You can’t be very strategic withoit being smart. But being smart doesn’t mean you’ll be strategic, If you don’t gave strategic intention with your finances, but wre smart, you’ll manage your finances wisely but you might not meet your goals as easily or at all.
Longfellow27

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

I think in my own opinion is that If you are smart and strategic then you probably are a genius. These two qualities must come as one. I agree to some of the posts here. Maybe we can put it this way, A person is smart and strategic yet fails due to the lack of experience or whatsoever is something we might consider. Human error or just out of calculations. But he who often fails despite how strategic the planning is and no matter how smart others think of him was may be a person who never considers every possibilities and therefore is not really smart or strategic. So I guess these qualities must go in a balance or must go as one like you said.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:55:13 AM

We should focus on how we will improve our knowledge for us to become more knowledgeable person. If we have a lot of knowledge, for sure we can make good decision and earn big amount of money.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I think both are very important because in bitcoin it takes a smart person to be able to make a good strategy in managing and running his business in bitcoin so it will be more profitable.
cratez

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

In my opinion, strategic person get more advantage in any situation. they can control their turn in any condition, easy or hard. If we are to define a person by amount of money as being smart.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

Both are good if used properly. Being smart can lead you to a faster transactions since you know how to act immediately. Being strategic is somewhat a big advantage especially in business there you will know how to handle situations left and right because you have the power to analyze things accordingly since you have the strategy how things will be going on. If these two will be bought in the business, there is no question you can be successful in your venture because you are a quick person with quick thinking leading to better decision making or answering circumstances promptly and abruptly.

Bitcoin to the moon
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

Both are good if used properly. Being smart can lead you to a faster transactions since you know how to act immediately. Being strategic is somewhat a big advantage especially in business there you will know how to handle situations left and right because you have the power to analyze things accordingly since you have the strategy how things will be going on. If these two will be bought in the business, there is no question you can be successful in your venture because you are a quick person with quick thinking leading to better decision making or answering circumstances promptly and abruptly.
I agree with you that both are good to have because when you are smart and also strategic person at the same time then it means that you can easily make good decision and implement and execute it without having a problem. This is one of the most important skill to develop if you haven't one of them because you can really use it in any situation or field.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: