Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:11:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35990 times)
ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:37:43 PM

What is it that you have and chatburate doesn't except being decentralized?

I think the reward model in Chaturbate is most likely skewed very much to the developerside: viewers pay more and models receive less. In Live Stars the smart contracts will take care of all the backend stuff, meaning there's more of the pie to share: cheaper to watch, more to earn.

Correct me if I'm wrong!
Webcam projects that exist have very big problems in terms of anonymity, and payments to models.
LIVE STARS solves all these problems with the help of the blockchain, the models will earn more and get their money faster and the perverted users will be completely anonymous. If they populate this project to them all models and users will switch from other platforms their token will be the local currency that will be used demand and growth in price. Plus, if they make an online toy store for models for tokens or in general sex shops for tokens, then this is the origin of the sex industry on the blockchain.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:49:16 PM

Thank you for sharing. In comparison, livestar is indeed better than other products, but the content in the live entertainment industry is always the most important, I am  looking forward to your operation.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:13:51 PM

Condition for models are great, but the customer pays the bill.
So it has to be easy to use and cheap for customers!
If it is not, they will not succeed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:22:14 PM

I think the reward model in Chaturbate is most likely skewed very much to the developerside: viewers pay more and models receive less. In Live Stars the smart contracts will take care of all the backend stuff, meaning there's more of the pie to share: cheaper to watch, more to earn.

Correct me if I'm wrong!
Webcam projects that exist have very big problems in terms of anonymity, and payments to models.
LIVE STARS solves all these problems with the help of the blockchain, the models will earn more and get their money faster and the perverted users will be completely anonymous. If they populate this project to them all models and users will switch from other platforms their token will be the local currency that will be used demand and growth in price. Plus, if they make an online toy store for models for tokens or in general sex shops for tokens, then this is the origin of the sex industry on the blockchain.

This is good comparison, maybe you will need to open a good/big/interesting promo to get people interested and try this.
And after that they will stay with this.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:32:41 PM

That is a given, they already know the problems and faults of the industry, so I'm sure they have all under control, they won't create something that will work worse or equal to other platforms, that would be unwise.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:06:44 PM

hasnt livestars had lost a big amount of eth in the damn parity wallet bug lately?

how is that compensated for the investors? is there a plan?
I talked to the developers. From their words on investors, this has no effect. The project will be continued and will develop further! But attempts to return the lost funds will not be terminated.

Also, they get reassurance from parity team that their funds will be unlocked after next ethereum fork. So it is not a big problem.

Oh so funds are just locked, not "stolen"? I thought the funds were actually gone. That's completely different.
ETH unblocked in 2018, when there will be a fork Constantinople.

Unless you have a statement from Parity we don't know if Constantinople will fix this. I hope so because there are a lot of ETH locked in those multi-sig wallet contracts

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:37:04 PM

hasnt livestars had lost a big amount of eth in the damn parity wallet bug lately?

I talked to the developers. From their words on investors, this has no effect. The project will be continued and will develop further! But attempts to return the lost funds will not be terminated.

Also, they get reassurance from parity team that their funds will be unlocked after next ethereum fork. So it is not a big problem.

Oh so funds are just locked, not "stolen"? I thought the funds were actually gone. That's completely different.

Unless you have a statement from Parity we don't know if Constantinople will fix this. I hope so because there are a lot of ETH locked in those multi-sig wallet contracts
That would really be good news if everyting gets solve after the fork, a lot of people would recover their ETH.
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:54:53 PM

i heard that they are going to release stable platform by Q3-Q4 2018. Nice. This will be first global platform for adults entertainment.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:49 PM

i heard that they are going to release stable platform by Q3-Q4 2018. Nice. This will be first global platform for adults entertainment.
It's funny that nobody had this idea before them. This idea just fits perfectly on the blockchain and it will help both models and customers.

Kirky

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

Could you show a link of article which describes all details of this release?
If it's true, I want that ICO starts as soon as possible Cheesy
Kirky

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:15:28 PM

One question from my part Smiley
If the alpha version is practically ready and they need just to add models and their product is ready, in this case for what will be spent funds reserved for devs? Roll Eyes
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:23:32 PM

That's good news. And whence such information?
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:00:38 PM

That's good news. And whence such information?
This would be perfect for whole live stars platform! Imagine additional sources for financing this project!
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:14:12 PM

It depends. They could brand themselves as a premium portal for instance. If the models are exeptinally good looking this could work and I bet that customers wouldn't bother to pay a few bucks more.
Zarbout

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:32:44 PM

Hi. What's your soft/hard cap? what will be token price in the ICO?

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:26:09 AM

Hi. What's your soft/hard cap? what will be token price in the ICO?

I didn't find such informations on the website. All I know is the crowdsale will be started at 15 January 2018. I wish they will add the complete infos on the site soon!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:33:44 AM

It depends. They could brand themselves as a premium portal for instance. If the models are exeptinally good looking this could work and I bet that customers wouldn't bother to pay a few bucks more.

If the conditions and pay are better on Live Stars then the best models will surely consider moving. There would be a snowball effect, more and better models on Live Stars due to better pay, better paying customers because of superior offering.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:46:48 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong!

How do you guys compare to a project like SpankChain?

nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:26:41 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong!

How do you guys compare to a project like SpankChain?

Damn! What a comparison you guys. By every standard we can see that Livestars is far more superior than the competitors. I think more and more models will move to livestars easily when the site is already live. Just look at the revenue share, it's 70-80%. I think this is the revenue share that the models deserve.

wonderfullife

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:44:19 AM

The integration of the blockchain in the industry of the  live adult webcam entertainment will help models to be recognized as ambassador of the site and it will also be able to create campaigns in collaboration with the webcam site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: