Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35986 times)
wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

Lool it's so funny to post here.

JEAN: " WHAT ? THE POWER OF THE BLOCKCHAIN IN THE SEX INDUSTRY ? "

PAUL: " YEAH MAN IT CAN BE USED EVERYWHERE "

JEAN: " YEAH I UNDERSTAND THIS BUT  IS IT NOT JUST SO FUNNY TO READ THIS KIND OF PROJECT "

PAUL: " NO IT'S NOT, IT'S USEFUL AND A NEED "

JEAN: " YEAH, I KNOW BUT IT SEEMS SO FUNNY TO ME BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS AMAZED TO SEE HOW THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN REVOLUTIONIZED ALL THE SECTORS AND INDUSTRIES, AND THIS ONE.... XD i understand the utility of this project but it's always a crazy joke for me even if i know it's not"
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:45:25 PM

This kind of project will always have support and visitors...but seems to me that the team is developing/supporting this is a little bit small, no ?

True, a project like livestars that will offer its beauty will definitely get its own visitors. This type of business will never ending. Looking forward for the token sale to start!
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:24:09 PM

this platform going to be succeed as  get more support from models.  Eventually needed to make sure there are enough insensitive for enrolling model so platform gain more popularity.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:50:32 PM

What is it that you have and chatburate doesn't except being decentralized?

I think the reward model in Chaturbate is most likely skewed very much to the developerside: viewers pay more and models receive less. In Live Stars the smart contracts will take care of all the backend stuff, meaning there's more of the pie to share: cheaper to watch, more to earn.

Correct me if I'm wrong!
Webcam projects that exist have very big problems in terms of anonymity, and payments to models.
LIVE STARS solves all these problems with the help of the blockchain, the models will earn more and get their money faster and the perverted users will be completely anonymous. If they populate this project to them all models and users will switch from other platforms their token will be the local currency that will be used demand and growth in price. Plus, if they make an online toy store for models for tokens or in general sex shops for tokens, then this is the origin of the sex industry on the blockchain.

User anonimity in this niche is most iportant, I think.  Roll Eyes
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:26:51 PM

I think the reward model in Chaturbate is most likely skewed very much to the developerside: viewers pay more and models receive less. In Live Stars the smart contracts will take care of all the backend stuff, meaning there's more of the pie to share: cheaper to watch, more to earn.

Correct me if I'm wrong!
Webcam projects that exist have very big problems in terms of anonymity, and payments to models.
LIVE STARS solves all these problems with the help of the blockchain, the models will earn more and get their money faster and the perverted users will be completely anonymous. If they populate this project to them all models and users will switch from other platforms their token will be the local currency that will be used demand and growth in price. Plus, if they make an online toy store for models for tokens or in general sex shops for tokens, then this is the origin of the sex industry on the blockchain.

User anonimity in this niche is most iportant, I think.  Roll Eyes

True that. Not having this kind of expenses on your credit card bill is certainly a big plus for Livestars.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:46:17 PM

this platform going to be succeed as  get more support from models.  Eventually needed to make sure there are enough insensitive for enrolling model so platform gain more popularity.
Especially models will like this platform a lot. It's more secure for them and the privacy of customers can be granted.

saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:56:53 PM

LiveStars could do with a little celebrity endorsement for the ICO though. If they could get Mia Khalifa, who, btw is among the smart adult stars. EVen Goddess Venus (twitter handle @venusyourgoddess) has started accepting cryptos.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:41:59 PM

If people realize the benefits of Live Stars' payment system, this could be the Netflix or Spotify of this industry. Why? Because if removes some friction from the payment process: the fear of getting caught. I am sure visitors are more willing to pay if that friction is gone.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:46:50 PM

LiveStars could do with a little celebrity endorsement for the ICO though. If they could get Mia Khalifa, who, btw is among the smart adult stars. EVen Goddess Venus (twitter handle @venusyourgoddess) has started accepting cryptos.
Haha, thats a good idea, get a popular adult stars to advertise this project will be really great.
MrCMiner

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 02:54:27 AM

This seems like a great idea, as previously mentioned this industry still does need to be tapped into regarding blockchain technology and the incentives for users is solid all around, though 1 thing that seems to be holding me back from taking part is the thought of another coin or even chain in the same industry that not only handles the webcam aspect, but also all others too including videos, images, etc. Basically the question being how would this coin hold up to another covering all categories in the industry? I feel like having 1 coin that covers it all would be the one to bank on.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:44:03 AM

I never used something like chaturbate or live jasmin (i hate their ad spams) and didn't need to use them.

But i will try live stars just for curiosity. Interesting to see this kind of project on blockchain Smiley

So do I,I have the ad spams . and i always unknowingly clicking on the ad,it's really bugging me.
I want a clear ui like livestarts

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:55:26 AM

Haha, thats a good idea, get a popular adult stars to advertise this project will be really great.

Very smart nowadays to start accepting crypto! It is free publicity. Good idea to get popular names on board!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:46:44 AM

Well it would boost the platform for sure! Would be worth a try lol

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:59:12 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Is the payout percentage fixed or it might change later when your platform will get more traction and will be recognized? I know that some companies are using low fees just for attracting new users and after a while, they raise it higher.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:04:31 AM

I don't see any competitors in decentralized space. Did I miss something?

I think there are competitors on the blockchain already. SpankChain, for example, sounds similar but I don't know much about the project so I can't do a detailed comparison.

Well if people don't know about it then it's not a serious competitor I guess.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:37:36 AM

I think there are competitors on the blockchain already. SpankChain, for example, sounds similar but I don't know much about the project so I can't do a detailed comparison.

As we see from the post above, competitors exist - but Live Stars in the complex solves all problems - so they have more chances to occupy this sector and become the first successful adult platform.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:08:55 AM

As we see from the post above, competitors exist - but Live Stars in the complex solves all problems - so they have more chances to occupy this sector and become the first successful adult platform.

I think in this sector it's a matter of marketing, eventually the one with best models and best marketing win when you have to attract "normal" people

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:16:13 AM

webcam adult entertainment is a huge market. i see LIVESTARS have a plan for webcam adult entertainment in the blockchain Smiley
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:31:20 AM

I think in this sector it's a matter of marketing, eventually the one with best models and best marketing win when you have to attract "normal" people

This, and the fact that they guarantee user anonymity. I think esp. for the average normal user for this reason Livestars could become very popular.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

In theory with the system they put in place they will achieve that. The pretty ladies ultimately want to make more money out of their performances
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: