Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35986 times)
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

is only an alpha version and they are doing the streaming tests but platform is already in my opinion  very catchy, when it will work 100% the investments will go up a lot...
I really liked the interface and functionality. The only disadvantage of poor image quality. You should take care of it! Otherwise it will be a lot of disappointed customers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ambushiv

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

I am genuinely interested to see how this project evolves. I am investing in your token Smiley
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

Hi, the alfa site already looks pretty good.
The approach to use a blockchain makes sense, but it have tu be userfriendly to get the token to pay the service.
Currently there are so many paymentservices for enduser with easy handling. The advantages for the models are awesome!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

is only an alpha version and they are doing the streaming tests but platform is already in my opinion  very catchy, when it will work 100% the investments will go up a lot...
I really liked the interface and functionality. The only disadvantage of poor image quality. You should take care of it! Otherwise it will be a lot of disappointed customers!

Is the image quality really that bad? I haven't tested it yet so I can't say anything about that but if it's true they definitely have to do something against it.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:50:16 PM

is only an alpha version and they are doing the streaming tests but platform is already in my opinion  very catchy, when it will work 100% the investments will go up a lot...

Is the image quality really that bad? I haven't tested it yet so I can't say anything about that but if it's true they definitely have to do something against it.

I think image quality depends on model PC and webcam used, if she is running old windows pc with webcam from 2010, what can you expect  Huh
I agree some video streams need to be improved, but overall the platform is just starting and this is Alpha version, which looks good to me, and many others.
As soon as LiveStars bring more models (also Europeans) i'am pretty sure we will see quality HD streams.
Furthermore if you check quality of streams from any other adult web cam service, you will also find streams with low quality (like 144p or 240p)
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:53:34 PM

is only an alpha version and they are doing the streaming tests but platform is already in my opinion  very catchy, when it will work 100% the investments will go up a lot...

I think image quality depends on model PC and webcam used, if she is running old windows pc with webcam from 2010, what can you expect  Huh
I agree some video streams need to be improved, but overall the platform is just starting and this is Alpha version, which looks good to me, and many others.
As soon as LiveStars bring more models (also Europeans) i'am pretty sure we will see quality HD streams.
Furthermore if you check quality of streams from any other adult web cam service, you will also find streams with low quality (like 144p or 240p)

Exactly, the current quality is probably not a good comparison to the final product. Once the project is funded, aspects like this will be the first and easiest to upgrade i think.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

Exactly, the current quality is probably not a good comparison to the final product. Once the project is funded, aspects like this will be the first and easiest to upgrade i think.
The most important thing for the platform in the near future are more users what do you plan to advertise the platform?

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

With that revenue share and no delay in payments, I think it is just a matter of getting the word out, this project has huge potential.

Are models themselves also enthusiastic about Live stars? Are there many models interested in working with them?

Great question!

And to add to it: are they enthusiastic about crypto or do you convert it for them to fiat?

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:36:39 PM

With that revenue share and no delay in payments, I think it is just a matter of getting the word out, this project has huge potential.

Are models themselves also enthusiastic about Live stars? Are there many models interested in working with them?

Great question!

And to add to it: are they enthusiastic about crypto or do you convert it for them to fiat?
There will be many models interested in working with live stars platform due to low fees and fast payments. Besides models can convert in very convenient way earned tokens into Fiat currencies
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

did this coin hit the markets yet? where can i find it to trade it. might be a good asset to hodl for a while

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:26:13 AM

did this coin hit the markets yet? where can i find it to trade it. might be a good asset to hodl for a while
Of course not, even the token sale hasnt started yet.
The token price will still follow the ICO price.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

Great question!

There will be many models interested in working with live stars platform due to low fees and fast payments. Besides models can convert in very convenient way earned tokens into Fiat currencies

Educated models who are fluent about tokens and trading , otherwise it will be hard to trade tokens in etherdelta or exchange unless livestar provide some sort of services for easy fiat conversion
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:21:14 AM

Great question!

Educated models who are fluent about tokens and trading , otherwise it will be hard to trade tokens in etherdelta or exchange unless livestar provide some sort of services for easy fiat conversion

may the dev will provide an exchange for the tokens. but then again, using metamask isn't that hard.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

Great question!

It can be they will actually provide a serivice like that as well if you want to cash out the easiest way possible
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:59:38 AM

We must just remember this is just an alpha/beta version of the platform .. this will change a lot in the near future so i'm not worried about the current image quality and or other issues.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

We must be registered in Whitelist for partipiciation in ICO? What about KYC?
What price was on pre-sale and price will be on main ICO?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

Hello,

We are getting many inquires from large studios who are waiting to work with us. They have a lot of female and male models. Also we find that independent models are enthusiastic enough to work on Live Stars too, one of them is our advisor now. She is experienced Streamate and MFC model.

By the way, SnowPrincess is online now and she has improved her stream quality. Same for SugarHills. Soon there will be new model - BlondeBeauty Smiley

Good to hear that you are already getting so many possible partnerships Smiley

Great! LIVESTARS token will surely be in great demand considering the adult entertainment market is very big! That is a real use case scenario!

It's not just big, it's huge. And Livestars has so much potential to be the next big thing for video entertainment on the blockchain!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:26:37 AM

We must just remember this is just an alpha/beta version of the platform .. this will change a lot in the near future so i'm not worried about the current image quality and or other issues.

Also the most important part is models won't be like this all clothes on Smiley It was the biggest disappointment i got on the alpha but i can understand the reason Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

For models, this is a good income. And besides, they are attached to cryptography. And crypto-currencies penetrate more and more areas of the social environment. Thus, this project serves to popularize the crypto currency.
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

Also the most important part is models won't be like this all clothes on Smiley It was the biggest disappointment i got on the alpha but i can understand the reason Smiley

Improvements will be made to make everything run as expected. We have to understand that in the development of something, trial and error are very common.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: