Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 27468 times)
OpenMoneyBTT

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

I would like to ask the admins: With what crypto-exchanges are negotiations on the coin withdrawal to the market? I would like to see OPEN MONEY for example on Bittrex.

As it is said in their white paper they would be on each and every exchange at the end of the day. That's why 1) invest in Open Money; 2) relax; 3) watch professionals do their job; 4) reap the profit  Wink

Yes! We would love to be on every exchange in the near future! Stay tuned, and trust in Open Money!
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:20:57 PM

Glad to hear the Open Money team will be holding of series of AMA (Ask me anything) sections or "Ask a Team Member" to be exact. This is a great step in the right direction by the team.

Thanks for the support nelson4lov! Hope to see you on Telegram today Smiley
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:29:43 PM

I would like to ask the admins: With what crypto-exchanges are negotiations on the coin withdrawal to the market? I would like to see OPEN MONEY for example on Bittrex.

As it is said in their white paper they would be on each and every exchange at the end of the day. That's why 1) invest in Open Money; 2) relax; 3) watch professionals do their job; 4) reap the profit  Wink

Yes! We would love to be on every exchange in the near future! Stay tuned, and trust in Open Money!

still waiting for the next big news.
hope major exchange will listed this  token.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:03:05 PM

still waiting for the next big news.
hope major exchange will listed this  token.

We are working hard to do just that! Definitely stay tuned for exciting updates in the near future Smiley
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

When investing a coin I mostly check how active devs on ann thread. It is not the most important thing for me but still, i like them active. If anyone has some questions in his mind, he should get an answer from here.

Before open money, i saw too many active devs but I didn't see like that. Open money dev is answering every question even answering posts which don't have even a question.

It shows dedication and belief in the project. Thanks for all your hard work open money dev!

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:24:39 PM

Glad to hear the Open Money team will be holding of series of AMA (Ask me anything) sections or "Ask a Team Member" to be exact. This is a great step in the right direction by the team.

Definitely, it's an example of what sets Open Money apart from other ICOs.
It may seem like a trivial point, but it is in little things like this that you really get a feel for how the team approach the project. It's a demonstration of openness and commitment, and it makes you wonder: 'why don't all ICOs do this?'.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:28:04 PM

When investing a coin I mostly check how active devs on ann thread. It is not the most important thing for me but still, i like them active. If anyone has some questions in his mind, he should get an answer from here.

Before open money, i saw too many active devs but I didn't see like that. Open money dev is answering every question even answering posts which don't have even a question.

It shows dedication and belief in the project. Thanks for all your hard work open money dev!

Thank you for your continued support! Totally agree. We are working hard to engage with all of you because it is very important to keep everyone updated and informed Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:29:15 PM

Definitely, it's an example of what sets Open Money apart from other ICOs.
It may seem like a trivial point, but it is in little things like this that you really get a feel for how the team approach the project. It's a demonstration of openness and commitment, and it makes you wonder: 'why don't all ICOs do this?'.

Thanks styca! We couldn't agree more.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:46:46 PM

Thank you for your continued support! Totally agree. We are working hard to engage with all of you because it is very important to keep everyone updated and informed Smiley

Indeed thats something the community like and future investors.
When investors have a questions its very important they get there answer fast. OPEN dev team is very active on this thread and thats just great.

I was looking for a nice video of how OPEN Money will work. Cant find anything on Youtube or on the website.
Are you guys working on this? This would help newcomers to this project.
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:47:37 PM

Indeed thats something the community like and future investors.
When investors have a questions its very important they get there answer fast. OPEN dev team is very active on this thread and thats just great.

I was looking for a nice video of how OPEN Money will work. Cant find anything on Youtube or on the website.
Are you guys working on this? This would help newcomers to this project.

Thanks FIEX!
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:53:54 PM

Bittrex is just a pain in the ass for new projects.
For the moment to start you have EtherDelta and the listing fee for exchanges like LiveCoin and HitBTC are ok for a project from this size.

Bittrex will be for the future when the community is strong and its proven there volume on other exchanges. Exchanges like project with great volume because they make money from the transactions. So great volumes will get great exchanges.

But first the ICO and launching this platform those are the main keys for this project now.
Cant wait to see this ICO go Smiley
OpenMoneyBTT

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:08:38 PM

Bittrex is just a pain in the ass for new projects.
For the moment to start you have EtherDelta and the listing fee for exchanges like LiveCoin and HitBTC are ok for a project from this size.

Bittrex will be for the future when the community is strong and its proven there volume on other exchanges. Exchanges like project with great volume because they make money from the transactions. So great volumes will get great exchanges.

But first the ICO and launching this platform those are the main keys for this project now.
Cant wait to see this ICO go Smiley

Great insights. We are excited as well!
alexreal

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:16:55 PM

The concept of ICO is very promising, good luck with the project!
9ine

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:38:49 PM

looks promising !
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

Hi  guys ! it's sad that pre-sale is over. I missed it. so how much had you rised till the pre sale ? how long does it take to sell all the pre-sale tokens  ?  
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3292

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:49:40 PM

So much talking about number of people on chat, when it will be on exchange etc.. there is no any constructive disscusion about the same project.
You says that you have a specific software, but i can't find explanation what is so good, why Open Money. Also what is yours targeted market? I see that you have experience with automobile industry, is your niche?
Thanks for answer, i will going to join Telegram channel but you need to be here also.

We are experts in developing and monetizing consumer facing software. We’ve had over 100 million downloads of our apps on the main app stores. Our focus is to empower app developers to incorporate cryptocurrencies into their existing and future apps by providing integration tools that meet the industry standards that they are accustomed to.

Thanks for the answer.
I did not find info in a whitepaper about minimum planned reached capital for your ICO.
Also, 100mil apps downloads is a huge number (in WP says 50 mil.) Why start this crowdfund, was not enough earnings through app stores?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:23:19 PM

Folks I just wanted to remind everyone that this afternoon we’ll be inaugurating our “Ask a Team Member” series of interactive online events.
This afternoon/evening at 6:30pm Eastern/3:30pm Pacific, Dennis Lewis Open Money’s Marketing Director will be taking your questions on our Telegram channel. Here’s the link just in case you aren’t already connected: http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo
Sounds great. I am in the southern hemisphere and at work at this time any chance it will be recorded? I'll log into telegram and see what other questions people have asked and add my own Smiley

It would be great to hear in a conversational way the ideas and goals behind Open Money

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
freegold

Activity: 207

Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:48:29 AM

Hi all, I again retweeted the program because I am impressed with the core team and the concept! Go ask your questions and study the website! https://twitter.com/freegold/status/918233639430733824

thanks

Hey everybody, This afternoon at 4pm Pacific/7pm Eastern the team at Open Money will be taking live Q&A on our telegram channel. http://go.openmoney.digital/rexo Don't miss the fun! Free virtual pizza for everyone who shows up.

I am hoping to be able to get there as I love getting pizzas (pineapple and bacon will do) virtual as they might be. Anyway, you remind me of that famous Pizza for Bitcoin story right here in this forum. OpenMoney, I believe, has a good potential to be one of the most important cryptocurrency in the sea of alts that we already have...with a good team behind I am sure we can really make it.

By the way, I also retweeted in Twitter: https://twitter.com/FreeOptions/status/918255216021028864

Thanks.

Markethive ... A FREE social marketing platform that has the combined power of LinkedIn, Hubspot, Amazon and Techcrunch, plus the power of the blockchain ... https://markethive.com/freegold/page/freegold
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:01:41 AM

Great article at Huffington Post, I like the mission of bringing the crypto to the masses, and this project can do it, especially the team building carefully this community and taking care of their members to keep clear communication.

thank you for your trust in us! Wink

I would say - it is hard not to trust Smiley Your approach to the bounty campaign is just impressive. I have already been waiting for some new positive surprises  Wink
gigaoptic

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:00:25 AM

Hi guys! i got one more question  - what are the exchanges for OPEN money and when are you planing to list there ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: