Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48084 times)
KrakAJAX (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:01:01 AM

I am happy to see that such a good platform could be built. I have worked in the concert events and i know that the companies that sell for us the tickets tooks a big commission. Things has to be done and videhub could be a solution.

So, eventchain won't charge anything or very little? Still, not clear to me.

Yes, no processing fees on SmartTickets transactions. Tickets will be cheaper for fans and directly paid to artists or promoters!

Some say a little fee. Some say no fee. What's the reality?
I'm planning to implement EventChain somewhere but I'm confused about the fee.
KrakAJAX is one of the team, what he says can be justified.

The ticketing system could definitely be used for centralized transportation services, and we are already in discussions with that plan as well in a certain country near the Alps.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:17:28 AM

I am happy to see that such a good platform could be built. I have worked in the concert events and i know that the companies that sell for us the tickets tooks a big commission. Things has to be done and videhub could be a solution.

Yes, no processing fees on SmartTickets transactions. Tickets will be cheaper for fans and directly paid to artists or promoters!

The ticketing system could definitely be used for centralized transportation services, and we are already in discussions with that plan as well in a certain country near the Alps.

Well didn't see this was coming. Actually when calling it ticketing business, people thinking it, that's only for events. But using it like transportation services ticketing, it evolving to entertainment purposes only to part of our life. That make eventchain way harder to ignore.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:21:26 AM

Good to hear that. So, what if I want to use Eventchain ticketing system in Asia?
Will I be able to use your platform for this purpose?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:37:29 AM

That why I love all of these companies who want to provide competition on the market. the future looks bright and cheap.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:05:25 AM

No Fees? How will Eventchain make any money? Every company needs some kind of reveneu.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:46:43 AM

No Fees? How will Eventchain make any money? Every company needs some kind of reveneu.

That's what I'm wondering, too. Somewhere it is stated they won't charge "excessive processing fees", from which I understood that they will charge fees but considerably lower than Ticketmaster, et. al.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:59:39 AM

Will you offer a mobile client for IOS and Android smartphones? I think these devices will be the main source for buying and selling tickets in the future.
Have a look at the homepage and the roadmap. A mobile client is planned für Q2 2018 according to the official roadmap. A standalone desktop system will also be finalized in Q2 2018.

With those tools you would be able to check balances and buy or sell tickets.

it will be better than other ticketing platform.
beside we can buy/sell ticket, we can trade the coin. it will make coin more valuable and easy to increase ticket price.

What do you mean with "increase ticket price"? I think that's what Eventchain aims to prevent, at least excessive price increase.

i'm sorry for my wrong, i will edit it.
thanks for your correction.

yes, i mean EC price. the token value will be increase in short time and always increase during more stable and profitable platform.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:06:12 AM

You want to buy cheap tickets to cocert only? Or for other events and may be some kinds of transport (fly, bus etc) ?

You can create tickets for every kind of event you can imagine, you should try the alpha on the website.

Even if you make a BBQ at home and you need a participation from peoples invited, you can use the system to do so.
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:27:17 AM

Well didn't see this was coming. Actually when calling it ticketing business, people thinking it, that's only for events. But using it like transportation services ticketing, it evolving to entertainment purposes only to part of our life. That make eventchain way harder to ignore.

Movie theaters are another centralized service that would be able to reduce their costs by using EventChain smart tickets.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:29:37 AM

Movie theaters are another centralized service that would be able to reduce their costs by using EventChain smart tickets.

Also musicals, there is a big market fo that in big cities like New York and London and as far as I know they're always sold out

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:34:06 AM

You want to buy cheap tickets to cocert only? Or for other events and may be some kinds of transport (fly, bus etc) ?

You can create tickets for every kind of event you can imagine, you should try the alpha on the website.

Even if you make a BBQ at home and you need a participation from peoples invited, you can use the system to do so.
that will be great if some want to celebrate party event in big crowd at home  or garden or any place then event chain can be help like tickets sale and make them happy event party or BBQ event. really fantastic revolutionary project.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:38:27 AM

Also musicals, there is a big market fo that in big cities like New York and London and as far as I know they're always sold out

It's great to discover even more use cases of EventChain the longer you think about it. First there was the issue with concert tickets, that are re-sold for a huge mark-up which EVC wants to face. Now we are talking about transportation, cinemas, musicals etc. This just shows the huge potential of this project!
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:40:47 AM

"Event planning" is something that could form out of EventChain being used. This is more something to think about later on but users could get reputations. If they are known to register for free events & not attending, event hosts could see this. It's now actually a thing where people make like 100 fake profiles on meetup so they can over book competitive meet ups making them full.

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:47:33 AM

Movie theaters and musicals are always draw interest but they are not big as transportation.

Think about this, how many time a person can go to movie theater or musical per year compare to how many time a person can use transportation.

You can live without a movie or concert -not a quality life but still...- but can't live without transportation.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:09:27 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 11:26:23 AM by magisterr

Its for concerts, sport events, ...
You can check there platform, there you can find some examples of events they are planning.

https://alpha.eventchain.io/

oh.. they have beta platform? Nice, thank you ) i didnt find this before.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:18:33 AM

Its for concerts, sport events, ...
You can check there platform, there you can find some examples of events they are planning.

https://alpha.eventchain.io/

oh.. they have beta platform? Nice, thanl you ) i didnt find this before.

Their beta platform is good which automatically creates a wallet when you sign up where you can book tickets for events or can create your own events too. If some famous events start exclusive selling then the platform will be a hit in no time.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

Will ICO sale be open for chinese participants and/or us?

cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:35:08 AM

.projects that have a very intelligent thinking method in thinking about the many innovations that want to be developed so that the progress of the transaction process becomes easier and it does not take long to buy a ticket. All that could be an opportunity for everyone if you want to travel to another country very smoothly without any obstacles. hopefully many who participate in this project for the progress of the transaction system to be better in the future.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:46:39 AM

In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:49:09 AM

Will ICO sale be open for chinese participants and/or us?

Ico will be open for all. Chineses investors only can't raise funds with ico, but they can participate other icos.

So Eventchain doesn't have any restrictions. It will be open for all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: