Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:33:38 PM

Tickets market is soooo big, we haven't took into account yet amusement parks, natural parks, circus like cirque du soleil, big events like red bull events, motorsports events (these one are huge in Europe) just to name a few

I think when they say event tickets, they mean all events. Most major current event ticket websites deals with several markets and i don't see how Eventchain will be any different
I dont think amusement parks and natural parks excursions can be included in this case.
Because in my country they usually sell the tickets on the spot when the visitor arrives and wants to go inside. Original price, no complicated things like fees, and no scalp things  Grin
Just my opinion  Grin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:35:58 PM

Tickets market is soooo big, we haven't took into account yet amusement parks, natural parks, circus like cirque du soleil, big events like red bull events, motorsports events (these one are huge in Europe) just to name a few

I think when they say event tickets, they mean all events. Most major current event ticket websites deals with several markets and i don't see how Eventchain will be any different

EventChain SmartTickets will be the solution for anyone who needs to buy or sell tickets at any event as it offers numerous solutions to alleviate problems encountered with today's ticketing system.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:19:01 PM

How about drink/food coupons at events? You can even sell back your unspent ones (if the organiser isn't a dick!)

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:37:51 PM

what's Eventchain tokens beget release?. that total beget will be final or later will be create more tokens for release? and what will be price one token on ICO?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:17:58 PM

How about drink/food coupons at events? You can even sell back your unspent ones (if the organiser isn't a dick!)

Well it would be a option which could be considered in future. But selling back the unused coupons? Not sure how this should work. But it would be great if promoters would sell coupons you could use on every event of the same promoter. Most fans are going to a lot of events from the same promoter so they could use them anytime they need the coupons.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:15:42 PM

In their WP it's already stated that add-ons like food+drink, parking, merchandise credit, etc. can be incorporated in Smarttickets. To sell back unused services/products would actually be a good idea.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:19:20 PM

In my opinion they meant mostly events like concerts/performances/exhibiotions, etc. Amusement parks or family parks like Disneyland are issuing tickets by themselfs so they won't benefit on partnership with EventChain
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:50:59 PM

In my opinion they meant mostly events like concerts/performances/exhibiotions, etc. Amusement parks or family parks like Disneyland are issuing tickets by themselfs so they won't benefit on partnership with EventChain

You don't know what the future will bring. Collaborations with other businesses can only increase the scope and profitability of EC

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:12:19 PM

I also think its highly unlikely this will happen. But the idea of having all tickets available at one website it really amazing. Imagine booking a plane or a train to see a concert all on the same site.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:19:23 PM

i think nobody(concerts/events/etc) will renounce at an alternative distribution channel wich will bring gain...
KrakAJAX (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

You are right, Yes. But also, look at EventBrite. They have strong user adoption for smaller events and free to attend events like meeting, ceminars and get togethers as well. These use cases will apply, and even though there are not as many issues like there are in concert ticketing, the system will still benefits these attendees!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:42:05 PM

Well it would be a option which could be considered in future. But selling back the unused coupons? Not sure how this should work. But it would be great if promoters would sell coupons you could use on every event of the same promoter. Most fans are going to a lot of events from the same promoter so they could use them anytime they need the coupons.

I also think that would be difficult to sell back unspent ones, just make sure you used all of them! Drink more beer  Wink
It would be nice to have same coupons on different event, like events on the same location but different day.

There is a bright future in this kind of platforms!!
Keep it up
kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:02:17 PM

不是每个人都知道如何加密,如果要使用令牌购买门票,可以使用货币充值自动购买?
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:03:42 PM

Also think about the secondary market. There are currently some ways to buy tickets from people who can't attend, but you have to trust the seller doesn't sell the ticket multiple times or uses the ticket before you. With the blockchain tech you can't 'double-spend' a ticket Wink
bond verison

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:10:55 PM

Tell me please, whether there were changes in the Russian-language branch and whether the bounty is active?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:11:53 PM

I also think that would be difficult to sell back unspent ones, just make sure you used all of them! Drink more beer  Wink
It would be nice to have same coupons on different event, like events on the same location but different day.

Keep it up

I don't see why it would be hard to resell unused one.

A platform could be made for an intrafestival where everybody who don't want to use a ticket can sell it on this intraplatform provided by Eventchain.
bond verison

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:26:08 PM

Tickets will be only in digital form? Or they can be printed and presented to someone?

Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:29:27 PM

Tell me please, whether there were changes in the Russian-language branch and whether the bounty is active?
You should better ask that in the official EventChain bounty thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152363) or in the bounty channel in the slack chat community.

BTC IS KING!
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:42:42 PM

Keep it up

I don't see why it would be hard to resell unused one.

A platform could be made for an intrafestival where everybody who don't want to use a ticket can sell it on this intraplatform provided by Eventchain.

Because of the infrastructure. The drinking stalls/bars would need to have the necessary waterproof hardware with stable internet connection for scanning in the coupons and submitting them to the platform. Plastic coins are simpler and less risky in that respect.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:43:35 PM

Tickets will be only in digital form? Or they can be printed and presented to someone?
I think an application where you can print the tickets would be no problem. I also recommend giving the possibility for it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: