Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:24:47 AM

i really hope that the devs think about an airdrop for the community. it would make rise this projects awareness in the communtiy even more Smiley

c'mon organize an airdrop asap Smiley

airdrops are not always good if you only get people interested in the token itself and not investing.

Sure, there are a lot of people just interested in getting the airdrop tokens, but on the other side a lot more people will talk about EventChain then and probably the one or other is also willing to invest. You will not get the same amount of free tokens in an airdrop as you will get for buying in the bonus rounds and a lot of investors want to have more tokens. It's a great bonus to this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:37:05 AM

There is little time for first phase, i suggest for investors to be on their computers when it start.

Bigggest bonuses in first phase and there is only 11.000.000 eventchain coin on sale.

I will definetly on my computer at the start Smiley

1140 EVC/ETH. it will better to invest in first line.

Yes the first Phase will be where everyone will get their tokens first, to get the best bonus.

Disregard the above post, the Distribution is as follows:

Phase-1 Token Sale   1,140 EVC/ETH
Phase-2 Token Sale   920 EVC/ETH
Phase-3 Token Sale   800 EVC/ETH

Phase-1 Token Sale 11,000,000 EVC Tokens
Phase-2 Token Sale 21,000,000 EVC Tokens
Phase-3 Token Sale 22,600,000 EVC Tokens
Token Sale Cap 54,600,000 (65% of the EVC Token supply)
Oh the whitepaper had been updated, i didnt notice it before.
Have you already worked out the most important changes of the new whitepaper compared to the old one?

What was it before the update, can't remember right now? Overall token supply stayed the same, right? But phase 1 token sale was about half, wasn't it?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:40:48 AM

i really hope that the devs think about an airdrop for the community. it would make rise this projects awareness in the communtiy even more Smiley

c'mon organize an airdrop asap Smiley

airdrops are not always good if you only get people interested in the token itself and not investing.

Sure, there are a lot of people just interested in getting the airdrop tokens, but on the other side a lot more people will talk about EventChain then and probably the one or other is also willing to invest. You will not get the same amount of free tokens in an airdrop as you will get for buying in the bonus rounds and a lot of investors want to have more tokens. It's a great bonus to this.

All promotion is not good promo. Airdrop could really do damage to the starting price of a coin, thereby making it an intense uphill battle to get it to a price that fits the dev's agenda. When you airdrop coins to ppl. Most will dump it on the first offer they receive.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:52:30 AM

There doesn't seem to be much interest in this one... Only 640 ETH invested despit the huge discount?

Aventus sold out fast but is still way under ico price.

Aventus has 10x more people in Slack than EventChain.

Looking at these two things, EventChain should perform even worse when it's on an exchange?

So, is it better to wait and buy on an exchange later?

But Aventus also is for a different market, so it is hard to compare. It just had the advantage to have an earlier ICO so far, but shouldn't be a problem here.
I think the currently biggest problem are the bad news in the last two weeks, which affected the market still.

But nearly 25% in 1 day is still a good performance Smiley If one or two big investors will join too it sells much faster.

25% isnt bad! And yes it was a bad timing to start this ICO now during all that China stuff.
Aventus had a much better bounty campaign and huge marketing that is what I miss here with EventChain.

So I really hope they increase there marketing!
Keep it up team

Yes the timing for the start of the ICO was not ideal. ETH is loosing value atm so it seems a lot of people want to wait hence the slow start of the ICO. But I am sure the EventChain token-sale will be successful. It doesn't always have to be sold out in a few minutes.
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:55:31 AM

There doesn't seem to be much interest in this one... Only 640 ETH invested despit the huge discount?

Looking at these two things, EventChain should perform even worse when it's on an exchange?

But Aventus also is for a different market, so it is hard to compare. It just had the advantage to have an earlier ICO so far, but shouldn't be a problem here.
I think the currently biggest problem are the bad news in the last two weeks, which affected the market still.

But nearly 25% in 1 day is still a good performance Smiley If one or two big investors will join too it sells much faster.

25% isnt bad! And yes it was a bad timing to start this ICO now during all that China stuff.
Aventus had a much better bounty campaign and huge marketing that is what I miss here with EventChain.

Keep it up team

How is it 25% already?

Phase-1 Token Sale 11,000,000 EVC Tokens
Phase-1 Token Sale   1,140 EVC/ETH

So Phase-1 would be 9649 ETH.

Atm there are only 665 ETH invested.

So that's only 6,9 %.
nitinum

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:56:36 AM

Cool ICO, Guys!!
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:00:55 PM

Keep it up team

Yes the timing for the start of the ICO was not ideal. ETH is loosing value atm so it seems a lot of people want to wait hence the slow start of the ICO. But I am sure the EventChain token-sale will be successful. It doesn't always have to be sold out in a few minutes.

Yes this a terrible time to have an ico, though a savvy investor that love high risk investment, might view it as the prefect time. You get in cheap with eth, sure it might keep dropping. or it might just double in price next week.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sozialtourist

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:24:08 PM

Keep it up team

Yes this a terrible time to have an ico, though a savvy investor that love high risk investment, might view it as the prefect time. You get in cheap with eth, sure it might keep dropping. or it might just double in price next week.

Of course, cheap ETH also means you can get cheaper EVC tokens. But people tend not to take these risks and want to wait till the price hits the bottom even though almost all of them will miss the perfect moment to invest

What I meant in my post was mainly that it is foolish to compare Aventus and EventChain in this aspect and come to the conclusion that the Aventus ICO was more successful because it was sold out in only a few minutes.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:32:12 PM

Well the market is unstable right now, bad time for investment, people prefer to cash out and see how thing goes.

And this period will surely go on until November when we will be fixed with the bitcoin.
lsgnaija

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:57:22 PM

Well the market is unstable right now, bad time for investment, people prefer to cash out and see how thing goes.

And this period will surely go on until November when we will be fixed with the bitcoin.
Hodl will be the best alternatives for the creative and wise bitcoin holder.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:03:22 PM

On the other hand some are buying the market won`t be down for long, EventChain sold 29 percent of its token phase one might end before sunday, 42.5% bonus is a big factor so if your planning to invest do it now.  
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:48:29 PM

The technology is good. We just need to see some more adoption. The japan deal is great but japan alone isn't enough.
I'm sure they will announce more strategic partnerships in the near future.

All good things come to those who wait. Japan is the first step. You'll hear more in coming days.
A partnership in Europe or America would be great. Would be a bigger incentive to people from this countries.

tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

many options in bollywood india. This is needed in india for stopping black ticket market.

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:20:09 PM

Guts Ticket? What is this? Similar platform? Hope they working only in Dutch market  Huh

i think someone trying to publicity other project here. no one can compare with eventchain project. eventchain is a big and real reputed project.

I think they're trying to get into European markets as well.

I'm not trying to piblicize Guts, in fact I'm pro EventChain, I think their product is better and their potential, especially with the new partnership, is way higher. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't know about your competitor.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:21:14 PM

Hodl will be the best alternatives for the creative and wise bitcoin holder.
This is just a correction for bitcoin, but it also affects some altcoin.
However, i believe this is the beginning of another bullrun.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:23:14 PM

I just tried out the alpha and its pretty cool! More importantly its very easy to use! I can't wait to see it live

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

Guts Ticket? What is this? Similar platform? Hope they working only in Dutch market  Huh

i think someone trying to publicity other project here. no one can compare with eventchain project. eventchain is a big and real reputed project.

I think they're trying to get into European markets as well.

I'm not trying to piblicize Guts, in fact I'm pro EventChain, I think their product is better and their potential, especially with the new partnership, is way higher. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't know about your competitor.

Yes, dev already confirmed their plans to enter European market, where there's obviously already a lot of interest for Eventchain.

We are definitely targeting Europe, and there is already huge interest in London, Germany, Austria, Switzerland to name a few. We have Developers and Advisors located there already as well. The system is compatible in all geographies

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:42:39 PM

Thi project is lol. Look at the guys from the team, I checked their profile of linkendin. This must be a joke. Even more, the team is even bigger than the investors in this coin?

Sometimes I can't understand all these people making hundreds of ICO's everyday for literally no sense.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:53:31 PM

Thi project is lol. Look at the guys from the team, I checked their profile of linkendin. This must be a joke. Even more, the team is even bigger than the investors in this coin?

Sometimes I can't understand all these people making hundreds of ICO's everyday for literally no sense.
Hmm, the tokensale just started two days ago, this is just the beginning.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:53:39 PM

You should take a look to the project before talk and spread useless fud. Like blockchain and ticket industry is such a if project with many possibility and a huge market. Eventchain has already a partnership with a iFlyer, an Asian compagny in ticket business who want to build a strong business around blockchain and ticket market. Try to read more before said a project is a non sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: