Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:34:34 PM

That reddit article is 23 days old already. Why is it suddenly such a big deal?
For most people in this thread it's news. And I think everybody is on edge because of the recent uncertainty surrounding ICOs and crypto in general. Then you have Aventus getting sold out in 7 minutes while the EventChain sale is not doing as well. Whether or not it's FUD, the fact that the EventChain team is keeping quiet instead of clearing the air is making them nervous.
Exactly, we are not talking here about few bucks, big amount of money is involved and future investors need to know a full story before trusting the devs and investing.
The idea is one thing but too fully realize it you need a trustworthy team behind it.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

Its just FUD about the project, I see that on each thread, on this thread too its normal. But just a Reddit post doesn't mean anything. I don't see red flags here, just wait the team will communicate in few time i think and clarify the situation.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:50:51 PM

Its just FUD about the project, I see that on each thread, on this thread too its normal. But just a Reddit post doesn't mean anything. I don't see red flags here, just wait the team will communicate in few time i think and clarify the situation.

I'm so tired people claiming things are FUD or not. Why can't you accept there are shades between black and white? The team accepted a volunteer who turned out to be unsuitable for the job, he went overboard and got fired. The End.

Well, it would have been The End if the team told us that instead of leaving it to ourselves to figure it out.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:28:54 PM

For most people in this thread it's news. And I think everybody is on edge because of the recent uncertainty surrounding ICOs and crypto in general. Then you have Aventus getting sold out in 7 minutes while the EventChain sale is not doing as well. Whether or not it's FUD, the fact that the EventChain team is keeping quiet instead of clearing the air is making them nervous.
Exactly, we are not talking here about few bucks, big amount of money is involved and future investors need to know a full story before trusting the devs and investing.
The idea is one thing but too fully realize it you need a trustworthy team behind it.

When you are putting or planning to put money in a project, you must make sure you do so in a promising idea, one that will eventually give you profits, so the team of the project has the job to ensure that your investment is in good hands and will make the project succeed, so that involves ensuring that your own team is good at their job, they must have credibility, so they need to be constantly active to placate this comments, and accusations, if not, they will just lose more of their reputation, i hope they are on par with this and soon they show up to help clarify this.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:50:36 PM

When you are putting or planning to put money in a project, you must make sure you do so in a promising idea, one that will eventually give you profits, so the team of the project has the job to ensure that your investment is in good hands and will make the project succeed, so that involves ensuring that your own team is good at their job, they must have credibility, so they need to be constantly active to placate this comments, and accusations, if not, they will just lose more of their reputation, i hope they are on par with this and soon they show up to help clarify this.

jeez man, use sentences every now and then Smiley Anyway it's true, the devs do need to stay on top of these accusations and not shy away from answering any questions that would bring doubt to the credibility of the project. Hopefully they will do an AMA soon.

KrakAJAX (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:52:53 PM

We have explained this before and I will make it clear to everyone again!

The Reddit post was created by an Aventus fan as a smear campaign. The marketing contractor that we had at the time allegedly sent some personal messages to some users on reddit that were innapropriate, and he decided to retaliate with an elongated story which really does look like a smear campaign.

We decided to investigate into the messages and could not determine what was real and what was photoshopped in this post, so we just did the easiest thing possible and let the market contractor go, separating him from the current team. He is no longer part of EventChain as of a few days after the Reddit post, and I am personally watching over our current marketing campaign and we are having no issue!

If you want a full AmA with EventChain we did one mid- last week with Ian Balina https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPNNxj9oE_Q
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:55:32 PM

The Reddit post was created by an Aventus fan as a smear campaign. The marketing contractor that we had at the time allegedly sent some personal messages to some users on reddit that were innapropriate, and he decided to retaliate with an elongated story which really does look like a smear campaign.

We decided to investigate into the messages and could not determine what was real and what was photoshopped in this post, so we just did the easiest thing possible and let the market contractor go, separating him from the current team. He is no longer part of EventChain as of a few days after the Reddit post, and I am personally watching over our current marketing campaign and we are having no issue!

If you want a full AmA with EventChain we did one mid- last week with Ian Balina https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPNNxj9oE_Q

Only 13.5 ETH investment within 26 hours seems like a big issue to me.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:15:47 PM

Thanks for the explanation. As you parted with the guy in charge of this issue, this problem should be no longer yours. I also was confused after reading the article up there and I think a lot of other people had the same problem. But it is good to see an statement from your side in the end.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:18:19 PM

I'm so tired people claiming things are FUD or not. Why can't you accept there are shades between black and white? The team accepted a volunteer who turned out to be unsuitable for the job, he went overboard and got fired. The End.

Well, it would have been The End if the team told us that instead of leaving it to ourselves to figure it out.
Wait a second rigorous, when did this happen? I must have missed that part because I haven't logged in a few days! Could you be so kind as to link the post/article when this occurred, because this seems pretty serious?  Cry

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:19:48 PM

Thanks for clarify, but you need to make an official statement on that reddit post or FUDders will continue to FUD

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
KrakAJAX (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:20:14 PM

I meant to elaborate that our campaign is not having PR issues specifically like before. Our team is more focused on growing the community and welcoming them to the cause, and are working to grow the community and EVC holders as much as we can.

As for the current campaign, our Phase-1 just ended, and I think there are some people who missed out on the Phase-1, such an intermittent period where late holders are discouraged. We are making changes to move forward and the ETH support will surely ramp back up in short time.

Thanks for the explanation. As you parted with the guy in charge of this issue, this problem should be no longer yours. I also was confused after reading the article up there and I think a lot of other people had the same problem. But it is good to see an statement from your side in the end.

No problem, hopefully more people that did see the reddit post have heard the explanation. The problem is not ours anymore and we have moved forward long ago. This person does not represent the values of the EventChain team in the past, present, or future. We are dedicated to growing the EventChain community in all jurisdictions of the world with people from all different backgrounds and experiences, and we welcome them all Smiley.
Helios45

Activity: 244
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:27:46 PM

Do we know what the amount of sold token during phase 1 is ?
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:06:35 PM

Phase 1 was supposed to last 1000 ETH, but only 890 ETH was raised in phase 1. Phase 1 was supposed to have 11 million EVC sold so with 890 ETHER I imagine 89% of them were sold so a total of 9,900,000 EVC.
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:21:36 PM

Phase 1 was supposed to last 1000 ETH, but only 890 ETH was raised in phase 1. Phase 1 was supposed to have 11 million EVC sold so with 890 ETHER I imagine 89% of them were sold so a total of 9,900,000 EVC.

That's not correct.

Phase 1 was supposed to be 9650 ETH.
They only raised 864 ETH.
That's 9% or 990,000 tokens.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:25:20 PM

I am glad there is an official statement from the team now in this thread but thinking about all this it seems pretty strange to me why someone dug out this old reddit post.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:25:54 PM

What is the soft cap for this current project, and if it is not reached, what do you think will happen next? Will refunds be issued to initial investors?
Also, is there any reason for the current performance of this startup? Could it be the Statements made be J.P Morgan, or perhaps Chinas recent regulations on ICO's?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:51:49 PM

Thank you for your statement, good to know everything has been taken care of.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:14:02 PM

KrakAJAX thanks for your responds!
Glad to see someone replying from the dev team.

Hope to see someone more active here because this project is good and I really wont this to work.
Is there a statement of the dev team about the first phase? Thanks
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:21:26 PM

What is the soft cap for this current project, and if it is not reached, what do you think will happen next? Will refunds be issued to initial investors?
Also, is there any reason for the current performance of this startup? Could it be the Statements made be J.P Morgan, or perhaps Chinas recent regulations on ICO's?

According to a slack message from one of the team their SC is 2000 ETH. Don't know what will happen when they won't reach it though.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:26:45 PM

That's not correct.

Phase 1 was supposed to be 9650 ETH.
They only raised 864 ETH.
That's 9% or 990,000 tokens.

It's seems like only 9% but it's still over 200k. It should be enough to start developing and pay initial legal fees Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: