Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:00:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:06:52 AM

The partnership with iFlyer will help Eventchain a lot, it will open the Asian market to Eventchain, it will be more simple for Eventchain to implement the project here with the help of iFlyer. I think Eventchain is a really solid project, a lot of possibility for the ticketing market, and eventchain can disrupt it.

Yeah, rather than working as a single entity it's better that they are doing partnerships with others. It will speed up the process.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:59:34 AM

Good initiative to change the ticket game up! This is a real probleme with bots buying all the tickets and reselling with high mark ups. What is the industry you will target first, and did any
ticket companies or artist show interest in this project?

They will be having multiple partners in All over America and in Japan, they partnered with iFlyer.

this is good for eventchain to grow up more fast. eventchian is big project more then aventus etc. i saw many projects in market but i come here because i want to join good project. so i think eventchain is the project i was looking. i have seen website and read whitepaper. project is real and reputed. i also going to invest with my friend here. we don't want miss this opportunity.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:06:17 AM

Any tokens remaining at the end of the token sale will be assigned to a locked account for a period of 3 years.

Why tokens will be locked? Why not to burn unsold tokens?
But anyway 3 years its a huge period.  Roll Eyes

it's probably to incentivize the team to make the project successful. if it is they will be rich of the tokens.

Can't be the reason. I would like to hear an feedback of the team about this, because it would be not such a nice move if it is for this purpose.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:09:21 AM

How's the ICO going?
Any updates regarding it's progress?
EDisney

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:12:21 AM

Any tokens remaining at the end of the token sale will be assigned to a locked account for a period of 3 years.

But anyway 3 years its a huge period.  Roll Eyes

it's probably to incentivize the team to make the project successful. if it is they will be rich of the tokens.

Can't be the reason. I would like to hear an feedback of the team about this, because it would be not such a nice move if it is for this purpose.

From their slack:

"If the cap is not reached the remaining EVC not sold out of the 54.6 million in the ICO will be not minted automatically, lowering the market cap  and the supply temporarily. the Max supply is always 84 million. Those 54.6m allocated coins will always still be allocated to the public and are not for the team. The remaining tokens can be used in the future for airdrops, giving back to the community, rewarding early ICO participants, and future funding for project expansion."

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:35:55 AM

How's the ICO going?

Just check https://tokensale.eventchain.io/

Right now they've got 1050 ETH - 38.45% of the goal. Currently on phase 2 at a 15% bonus.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:58:57 AM

How's the ICO going?

Just check https://tokensale.eventchain.io/

Right now they've got 1050 ETH - 38.45% of the goal. Currently on phase 2 at a 15% bonus.

thank you for the link.
just took a view on the roadmap again we all know the partnership with iflyer.

are there rumors about new (big) partnerships?
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:16:16 AM

But anyway 3 years its a huge period.  Roll Eyes
From their slack:

"If the cap is not reached the remaining EVC not sold out of the 54.6 million in the ICO will be not minted automatically, lowering the market cap  and the supply temporarily. the Max supply is always 84 million. Those 54.6m allocated coins will always still be allocated to the public and are not for the team. The remaining tokens can be used in the future for airdrops, giving back to the community, rewarding early ICO participants, and future funding for project expansion."
Hmm, not convinced by that answer. Who knows what will happen after 3 years. The airdrop thing is a little strange, they didnt to airdrop now, why would they do it in 3 years.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:36:11 AM

From their slack:

"If the cap is not reached the remaining EVC not sold out of the 54.6 million in the ICO will be not minted automatically, lowering the market cap  and the supply temporarily. the Max supply is always 84 million. Those 54.6m allocated coins will always still be allocated to the public and are not for the team. The remaining tokens can be used in the future for airdrops, giving back to the community, rewarding early ICO participants, and future funding for project expansion."
Hmm, not convinced by that answer. Who knows what will happen after 3 years. The airdrop thing is a little strange, they didnt to airdrop now, why would they do it in 3 years.

Maybe they make another ico after some years. It's not unlikely.

I am happy that they won't cancel the project if it won't hit soft cap.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:05:10 AM

From their slack:

definitely. it would be a shame for the project to end because they couldn't raise the funds they needed.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:10:27 AM

From their slack:

definitely. it would be a shame for the project to end because they couldn't raise the funds they needed.

The best thing to do with unsold tokens, is to destroy/take it out of circulation.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:08:01 PM

Im agree. It's okay if they will lock tokens for 3 years, its not a 3 mounth.
But they ll make project in anyway? if even they ll not raise soft cap?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:12:18 PM

what is minimum CAP require for this project to be start?

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:12:37 PM

No need to lock tokens, cos those token will always be a subject of worry to investor. Best thing is to destroy it and focus on tokens already distributed.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:27:17 PM

I can find information about soft cap. But I think they ll launch project in anyway. Because they have a solid parthnership already. And they cant abandon project after parthnership.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:55:46 PM

No need to lock tokens, cos those token will always be a subject of worry to investor. Best thing is to destroy it and focus on tokens already distributed.
As far as I know the ico goal is 20,000 ETH and hard cap is 50,000 ETH. Or am I wrong?

BTC IS KING!
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

How's the ICO going?

here is the link to the crowdsale progress  Wink
https://tokensale.eventchain.io/
EDisney

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:06:27 PM

I can find information about soft cap. But I think they ll launch project in anyway. Because they have a solid parthnership already. And they cant abandon project after parthnership.

In slack they said "Our SC is 2000 ETH."

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:08:52 PM

From their slack:

Canceling this project would be a bad idea because I think there are a lot of people who want to use their platform in the future.
Event ticket market is huge.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:15:39 PM

From their slack:

Canceling this project would be a bad idea because I think there are a lot of people who want to use their platform in the future.
Event ticket market is huge.

Right, I'm glad they won't cancel the project even if they don't reach soft cap. A lot of people are waiting for their platform getting functional.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: