Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:22:17 PM

We need to manage our time the same as we manage our money because how you manage your money is the same as how you manage your time. We need to be responsible in everything that we do so we can earn money. So we need to plan ahead what we want to do in a day so we can have the guidance of what we must do so we can reach our daily goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:25:48 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
I manage well my money and time. Each of us has different ways of living so it depends upon on how we handle to manage our time and money. For me as a mother I need to finish first my daily obligations towards my family and after that my time for making money as what I have done this time. This all is depends on how we can manage this things what the important is we did not violate our rules of what we are.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:44:10 PM

We need to manage our time the same as we manage our money because how you manage your money is the same as how you manage your time. We need to be responsible in everything that we do so we can earn money. So we need to plan ahead what we want to do in a day so we can have the guidance of what we must do so we can reach our daily goal.

Exactly, we need to manage our time for us to handle our work and our daily tasks. Once we can manage our daily goals we know how to handle our money, and time.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:45:52 PM

The most important thing here is to not spend too much time for things like TV, Facebook, etc. Because majority don't earn by watching tv and scrolling the fb site. So smart managing your time will increase your amount of money. But always remember to work SMART and HARD Smiley
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:54:26 PM

Making big money really requires time management and this is really important to our lives. Time is matter most because we cannot back what is in the past so we have to value every single moment of our life and also making money. If you really want to become rich then manage your time well and be more patience, time is money.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:50:11 AM

Exactly, we need to manage our time for us to handle our work and our daily tasks. Once we can manage our daily goals we know how to handle our money, and time.
Then the plan is very important for the walking of activities you will do. someone who wants to manage their time as well of course they will have a plan where he wrote things like work, leisure time, rest, time with friends, etc. you have to write anything down on a piece of paper and you can start by making a plan like what you will do at that hour. so your activities will be directed and no wasted time. because time is money right ?
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:58:10 AM

Time management skills really is important to earn in all walks of life especially in joining signature campaigns here.Having this kind of skills is necessary for us to achieve the goal given to us by the developers of those campaigns. As the quotation says " time is gold" this just mean how valuable time is. You will never be in rush to complete a given task if you know how to manage your time well. In order to manage it well you have to set your goal, then set your priorities so that you won't waste time doing things not related to that goal. Enjoy what you are doing  and stay focused planned well so that you can have a quality of work. Managing time well won't also stressed us on the things undone. Then we will be paid of our worth without any stress with healthy lifestyle.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:47:51 AM

make sure that we really use the time well and are not wasted doing something useless and spend your money on something that is most needed
time is money, use the best time possible and useful .. do not be wasted do the best for in depab, what is wrong in the time leisure is not in wasted and try to know or learn bitcoin. do some free time to make money and for a bright future ..

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:54:52 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

I think it is a problem for many people, I try to always use my time well and do not use only for things that are not important and I also keep my life stay balanced should be enough rest. Do not be too busy working so my mind will also stay healthy

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:05:29 PM

make sure that we really use the time well and are not wasted doing something useless and spend your money on something that is most needed
time is money, use the best time possible and useful .. do not be wasted do the best for in depab, what is wrong in the time leisure is not in wasted and try to know or learn bitcoin. do some free time to make money and for a bright future ..
Yeah al person who knows how to manage the money and the time is he person with the saving and the huge profit, a lot of the people are investing in the bitcoin, a lot of the people are having the bitcoin as the best investment and the high profit is the dream of the people so if you want your dream come true then you should invest in the bitcoin and try to give all the time to the bitcoin.

robchch

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:12:05 PM

The more money you have the more time it takes to manage. Sometimes the simple life is the better one.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:18:46 AM

Just keep everything in balance. Time for work and relaxation. In terms of money and time, these two are easy to manage. You give time to earn money, you give time to invest your money, you give time to wait for your money to grow. Like money, time is precious. That's why its not always having time to earn money but you also spend money to give time for yourself and your family. We work hard for our family. We give time for money to have quality and comfortable time with our family.
You have raised a valid point that there should a balance between you time and money because well known that money is not everything but something is money so give importance to both of them your family and your kids have the over you to give your company to them.
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:35:06 AM

Time is the most precious thing as you don't get it back once you lost it.  Time is money as how you used it to manage your life.  If you waste your time now,  it will waste you in future.  Time management is the key which made a ordinary person to an extra ordinary person.  Anyone who is successful in his her life is surely know the value of time and knows how to manage it.  So wisely use it you don't get it again.  Time is money,  time is your life which is in your hand.  Your time is limited so don't waste it to live someone's else life. Said by a popular entrepreneurs Steve Jobs.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:15:47 AM

I used to have a day job and i commute everyday on the way to my work, I access this forum using my phone and i can still do bounty campaigns while i am working and i take it as a sideline so i can earn more money.

selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:47:47 AM

By spending it wisely, and by planning ahead. These ways are also related to self-discipline so I think you must also start by training yourself how to deal with the temptations and such

jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:55:24 PM

Yeah al person who knows how to manage the money and the time is he person with the saving and the huge profit, a lot of the people are investing in the bitcoin, a lot of the people are having the bitcoin as the best investment and the high profit is the dream of the people so if you want your dream come true then you should invest in the bitcoin and try to give all the time to the bitcoin.
Yes I agree with this statement. Time is money and I maintain my time according to my wishes. I know better the time of investment in bitcoin and withdraw for my needs. Time management is a big role in the success of any business.

The right time is the profit and the wrong time for making decision about investment in a particular thing is lose. Therefore I am very careful in my decision of anything related to my investment.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:11:21 PM

Managing time and money are crucial steps in anyone's live especially students because they have very limited amounts of both time and money . And those two things determine someone's future whether it will be successfull or not because being good at managing these things isn't easy to master especially in such times where notion of time got changed and like they said "time flies" and everyone is short of money . Investing your time in great things will certainly get you money such as this forum and anyone who smart enough will make his time valuable .
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:08:22 AM

Yes I agree with this statement. Time is money and I maintain my time according to my wishes. I know better the time of investment in bitcoin and withdraw for my needs. Time management is a big role in the success of any business.

The right time is the profit and the wrong time for making decision about investment in a particular thing is lose. Therefore I am very careful in my decision of anything related to my investment.
Time is equal for everyone, still some of us can’t have time for ourselves for our enjoyment and of course the same mismanagement happens while working. It’s only the best utilization of the time and to prioritize our work, the most urgent to be put at first priority. Time management is necessary when we have to deal with something that is out of our normal routine, that’s when we are tested and that is where we grow.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:34:50 AM

This is quite true. I also believe that time is money. Every wasted time will equal to wasted money. This mantra is very applicable to bitcoin, because in bitcoin time is very important and when you waste time, you will not earn more bitcoin.
Silverstripe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:47:30 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 01:11:18 PM by Silverstripe

Time is equal for everyone, still some of us can’t have time for ourselves for our enjoyment and of course the same mismanagement happens while working. It’s only the best utilization of the time and to prioritize our work, the most urgent to be put at first priority. Time management is necessary when we have to deal with something that is out of our normal routine, that’s when we are tested and that is where we grow.
How i manage my time and money is by working at daytime and if i come home from work i use that time to invest in bitcoin and eat and drink a little bit with it. That keeps me comfortable and keeps me motivated to keep investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: