Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:32:07 PM

there is no single way of managing. because time is variable. it is better to evaluate the conditions according to time. I run my own country waiting time and money. there is an ambiguous trend in the political sense. it is better to wait right now. I do not evaluate my current investment. I am waiting.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pasabm

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:04:33 PM

All human beings have the same time capacity that is 24 hours each day. The difference between a successful person and an unsuccessful person can be seen in the way he or she manages time. Even some people think time is money. For me the time is very important because it must be able to manage it properly by making the schedule of activities, discipline must be on guard and of course we must combine activities.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:56:21 PM

I like your words. In fact, the time has come so precious to me that I have wasted much time. Over time, money is very valuable to me. But the time is not worth the time, because it is worth the time. But I hope to organize life with time and money very beautifully.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Kenvestor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:09:27 PM

I manage time usually with the help of paper notes and planners. It helps allot when you're used to making these,

Money however is allot trickier in my opinion. I tend to just learn how to manage money through my mistakes... mistakes like spending on things that likely become liabilities rather than assets. Same statement can be made towards failed investments or generally material things.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

I like your words. In fact, the time has come so precious to me that I have wasted much time. Over time, money is very valuable to me. But the time is not worth the time, because it is worth the time. But I hope to organize life with time and money very beautifully.

Wish you a beautiful journey of time with money. Managing time will make you realize how much money your either saving/earning/spending in a right way because you will become disciplined as you have started valuing time and slowly things will shape up better for you.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

managing your time is the best practice you can do in order to make a productive day. A day that can make profit . and also every time pass without a productive thing that's equivalent to money so if you don't watch the price graph every minute you can't make a good decision because you don't know if its dumping or pumping.
asakurayoh26

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:12:00 PM

I manage my money and time by planning on how to manage my money and make schedules for me to have a plan that I can relay on everyday. In that way, I can save money and especially my time.
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:31:03 PM

Planning is overrated. So is money . Carpe Diem,, we are just nanoseconds energy manifestations.  No worries and Take it EZ would be my advice regarding time and money.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:49:07 PM

Planning is overrated. So is money . Carpe Diem,, we are just nanoseconds energy manifestations.  No worries and Take it EZ would be my advice regarding time and money.
professional business need have some major elements in which time managing is the main member any one who are doing business and he has a quality of managing time then he have great chance of success in business. i have a proper plan of my business in which i have manage time for my every work properly.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:14:27 PM

Yes, I absolutely agree that time is money and we should use it in a more efficient way as we can. Thus, the very first thing I do is I monitor my time and tasks to do for the period on a one day, a week and a monthly basis. Then, I prioritize the things and their order based on the urgency and it makes me easier to determine the preference of doing the tasks one by one. Keeping spare time in between two tasks always helps to reduce work pressure. When it comes to money management, I apply the similar strategy and prioritize investments and their preference based on the risk profile as expected returns. However, I agree that I am still a beginner in this regard and I find it difficult sometimes to synchronize with the schedule.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:47:21 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Always give enough time to your peers and family, never let money be at a higher priority than your loved ones. Everyone should have a fixed schedule for work and other activities. I try my best not to waste time, i utilize it equally for work and leisure. Bitcoin needs less time input factor which is makes it a favorable source of income for me.
keenjester

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:08:07 PM

It's depend on your view about your concerns, if you're a rich man which doesn't want more money to pay your needs. So just enjoy it, you're the lucky one but if you're a fucking poor guy, you have to work double than a normal person. Usually i spent 12 hours to work, 8 hours for my job and 4 hours for earning bitcoin.
cryptocurry

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:37:07 PM

Everything you do can be measured in $/hr. For example, washing dishes or folding laundry is ~$10/hr. If you think your time is worth more than that, then you shouldn't be doing it. If speculating on BTC or Altcoins is $100/hr for you, then you should be doing that instead!
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:40:45 PM

Everything you do can be measured in $/hr. For example, washing dishes or folding laundry is ~$10/hr. If you think your time is worth more than that, then you shouldn't be doing it. If speculating on BTC or Altcoins is $100/hr for you, then you should be doing that instead!
I think that this is a very good indicator, because $ 100 per hour is almost $ 1000 for a full-time point. I think that you need to be careful in such opportunities and take from them all that is possible.
bellamae

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:24:35 PM

It is important that an individual should know how to manage their time and money. Time management  it can go a long way toward putting your life in balance, and open up opportunities for those things that really fulfill you. It does not mean doing more; it means doing the right things. It should help you accomplish more by working less. Manage your money Budgeting is simply a way to make sure you have enough money to reach your goals. And also you take inventory for at least one month take all your expenses. When you manage your money, you must keep your eyes on the prize.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:27:19 PM

I believe that time is money that's is why I have two jobs, regular job and bitcoin as my sideline it is important to spend your time into a productive way
a way that you can earn money to support your family. But at my young age, it seems that I don't enjoy my life doing a lot of work it feels that my social life is replaced with money and I'm not happy with it. I know people need money but it should be balanced so you can still enjoy your self your friend's company and your family time together. I think the right thing do is to balance your time with your loved ones and money, its kind a hard to do but we must try.
Bairem

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:39:08 PM

Time is money this proverb show as the importance of time and how we should use it in our favor to gain money so it's very simple everyone of us has a free time and what we do in that period of time is what makes us different therefore we should not focus only on gettin money  because we have other things to do like hanging out with friends and family so it's all about finding the balance that make our life better
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:53:17 PM

I believe it's important to know how to manage time to earn but, however I don't think it should become an obsession, when you start thinking too much about it and how fast you must be to earn money in a short time period (like saying I must make profit in one day proportional other people make in one month) the impact can be negative. So the result can be the inverse you are looking for: tired individual, health issues and money goals not achieved...

So follow your own rythm and don't abuse yourself for money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:03:47 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

Yes it is, time is money, it is the most important thing in this world we need time as well as we need mpmey in this period pf time because in this time moneynis as important as time because there are no free in this world. Rime is money in this business because in order to gain money, you need to sacrifice your time and go to work. There are a lot pf interpretation about time is money but for me in this business time is money because as time goes by, bitcoins grpw as well as our holdings in this.
Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:02:05 PM

That's right! Time management is one of the most important keys to success in life. If you want to be successful in your life, you should learn what to prioritize first and assess if other things you are doing will be really helpful for you in the future. Some people are investing their time on things that are really useless if you look at it really close. We need to get rid of those things and learn to sacrifice somethings in your life to be better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: