Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
Adek nadia

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

A saying it is not wrong that time is money but we also have to set our life is not only do we spend our time to find money because it is not good.

GLOBAL REIT: Blockchain berdasarkan
Investasi Real Estat Pertama yang pernah ada, 〔http://globalreit.io/〕
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

There's a saying time is gold. Time is so precious like money. All people need money. People cannot live or survive without money. Just like money use your time wisely. To manage your time you need to identify your big task and small task. In the morning better to do your big task first and then in the afternoon or evening time to do your small tasks. That's the best way to manage your time.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:17:26 AM

Time is Gold to make Money ,I mean we need a time to work to earn money as of now working is the important to do it everyday to supply our daily needs.Like bitcoin we need a time for bitcoin to explore it more and to work with it most of all to expand our knowledge in bitcoin to make  success our investing.Now,I believe that Time is Money.of course we can manage our money buy budgeting everyday to know what we needs and to be bought for indoors.Budgeting is important to help us to save our money.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

I believe to  “work smarter, not harder.” Any field you work must save time professionally by multitasking.Make priority to do list and work upon it.
Invest time the things and projects which give you more in return that you time and energy can save.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

as the saying goes is the money if we do not use well then we will lose, if we use well then we will gain profit, so we have to manage the time well, the time when we work yes we have to work, so we must menyatur time with certainty
Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
yes time is money and how can we manage our money in time? first we must only use our money in time of needed, or we just use our money when there is an emergency.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

it is true time is money, but do not forget that life must be balanced to be more healthy in living it, not only because money make forget everything, do not we enslaved money but we must enslave money so they always datng to us without having to waste a lot of time
so I think use the time as efficient as possible to get maximum results, do not forget diligent effort multiply prayer

Time is so precious that it has been a key topic in almost everything that affects the life of any individual. Time and money    are always somehow connected to each other. Remember that time is the key factor in the inflation and deflation rate of money. Imagine how far and how long money and time has been working together to balance the ratio of each others value. So time management along with proper handling of wealth on an almost perfect timing can make you financially stable.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

Yes it is true, time is money and time is gold. We need time to work to earn money for a living. We have to manage both our time and our money well to have a better future and to become financially stable. Mismanagement of our money is like wasting time, both will always go with each other, so every minute and every cents counts because its not that easy to get money need to work harder to earn and to be profitable.
torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

That's true. Time is money. I value my time well, most specially when interacting with people. Specially when I'm on the job. Because I'm a type of person that better to look on extra income than make a curiosity on people. Maybe if I can make income out of it maybe I will.

Money, actually I don't know. Most of my salary income is just fit on budget. I mean expenses on bills, foods and transportation etc. Most of the time short on budget. I don't know if I'm good at budgeting, or it is really short for my daily needs. so I better convert my extra time to find extra income.

burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

I manage my time and money through making a list. I have a daily “To Do List” to be efficient. The same thing for money management, I have a list of all the expenses or payables and the incoming earnings monthly to assess if we are within the budget. Discipline is the key to both Good Money and time management.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:54:57 AM

Time is money? Hmm now I know why I can't really manage my time so well Grin.
I can't really manage my money so well I would end up spending more what I can afford and so does in time I would spend more time playing rather than studying or working .
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

Time management. Time is very important in making money but there is so much more important than that.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

I manage my time and money through making a list. I have a daily “To Do List” to be efficient. The same thing for money management, I have a list of all the expenses or payables and the incoming earnings monthly to assess if we are within the budget. Discipline is the key to both Good Money and time management.
Time is very important .In earning money it takes time and hardwork because time is money. There's many ways in how to budget our money we must have a record of expenses in how to spent our money on something ,must have plan in saving our money, in case of emergencies and for our future.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Carmen03

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

We can manage our money and time we must learn to prepare a budget for your money and learn to schedule your time first. Time is gold. The more free time we have the more money we can be. Time budget is a great way to save time.Make a list of everything you have to do.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

There is a strict relationship between money and time (out of popular motto "time is money").
They are both resources, and they both must managed with care. With a big difference: you can earn money, you can't earn time.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

It is true that we should manage our time wisely. Don't waste your time in anything that is not valuable. But I suggest, dont ever let money steal your time. Time for family, time to enjoy and time to relax. Yes, money can give us our necessities and luxuries but not everything money can buy. I also believe that life is very precious, so don't let money control that precious life. Let us control and make money with this precious life.
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

Bitcoin make a way for me to earn additional money and it's proven that I can earn more profit than ordinary investment.
Personally, I keep invest every month and sell when the value high enough
Time is money and you have to take time to anything you want to achieve. Time is the base and our bitcoin itself an example for the same. By 2008 it didn't had value, but now things were different. A lot change has taken place. With time lot of changes takes place. It's our responsibility to manage it in a better way.
DamianGod

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

There's a saying time is gold. Time is so precious like money. All people need money. People cannot live or survive without money. Just like money use your time wisely. To manage your time you need to identify your big task and small task. In the morning better to do your big task first and then in the afternoon or evening time to do your small tasks. That's the best way to manage your time.

Yes indeed, that saying or quotation which is the "time is gold", was very known and famous quotation for being short but precise and yes that is true. Time is very important and very precious, so we must not waste it on the things that will not benefit us but rather we must focus on the things that will help us to be productive. How to manage my time? The first thing that I will do is to make a time table for my daily routine and think if the things that I do is important or not. How about my money? How will I manage it? It is just the same as with my time, list down important things for money and avoid wasting it on unimportant things. In that way, I can save my money and time because time is like money, they are both important in life.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

That was a very inspiring words. I really need time management right now and I am really having troubles on that. I think the best way to start your day right with the time management on our heads, is to be an early bird. Wake up early and accomplished the difficult task early so we can have time for our live ones and ourselves at the end of the day.
This is just like a redundant question but i will share my strategy to money time and my money. I manage my time by doing a priority list to know what are the things that are important to do first and what are the next thing that is needed to get done. I manage my money by not buying the things that i don't need and save some for emergency purposes.
I am always trying to do that. And the difficult hing on that is how will you accomplish your plan without distractions from our environment including the internet world.
I always manage my time in such a manner to provide more than enough time for my family and friends. ^smile^
But then, I realize too that I can only spend time with them if I have enough money. Anyway what you said was true.
Time is money and all your opinions can be helpful and can be sampled for everyday life, take the best possible time and do the best during that time we have .. arrange your activities and schedule what you have to do in everyday so everything running well .. our job in the world is to make a living and make good by way of making money for life and charity so that you in easy to earn money and maintain health by way of exercise so that you always healthy because with healthy you can do anything other than make money and spend time for family, worship and pray .. manage your money wisely and keep your needs well especially the basic ingredients or all the necessities of life and if there is any left try to save ..
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

We make money by working, at least in our work we must know the time. If it does not allow time to work I think do not push to work.
When we work in a factory or company, we work on average in 8 hours, if we have up to 8 hours, we do not add more hours.
so the balance between money and time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: