Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:27:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:59:51 PM

Oh yes time is money, I always agree on this. But even so working too much also not good for our health. I think ones should able to divide between working time and sports / family time. This way we can control time, not otherwise Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:34:44 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

time is money and I try to use my time as well as possible and use money only for something important and useful so it will not be wasted
tanpi

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:46:43 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

time is money and I try to use my time as well as possible and use money only for something important and useful so it will not be wasted
Time is priceless, we can not measure it by money, and we should use it for a limited time to create value, not just make money. That is the meaning of our lives.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

Oh yes time is money, I always agree on this. But even so working too much also not good for our health. I think ones should able to divide between working time and sports / family time. This way we can control time, not otherwise Wink
if I not only agree, but I think time is money that we should appreciate in achieving something. because we play in bitcointalk also takes time too, and that wastes the time we have.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:14:12 PM

Time is priceless, we can not measure it by money, and we should use it for a limited time to create value, not just make money. That is the meaning of our lives.
You know what, Time is money is just a proverb and doesn't have literal meaning, Time is money means that Time is so valuable or precious and can't actually be determined by anything even money. You just
got the sentences above wrong. So, maybe, you don't need to always be that serious that also giving all those words literal meaning that could make it wrong.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
giga_999

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:15:38 PM

Great way to use less time for a good profit is the platform of CH which has started giving rewards in its tokens on its platform by creating ist eco-system. product+custmer, direct dialog. You as a platfro user give feedbacks to a project regarding their products and get rewarded with a token. you can check the tasks here

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:11:09 AM

I manage my money and time by planning on how to manage my money and make schedules for me to have a plan that I can relay on everyday. In that way, I can save money and especially my time.
You can save your time by making a routine schedule for yourself and should avoid those things which waste your time. Keep an eye on yourself, that how are you managing your time and try to increase your time saving day by day, slowly and gradually you will get used to your routine.

If we talk about saving money so also keep an eye on your money and try to spend less and less money in daily routine, thus you can save your money and time both.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

Indeed, a lot of regular workers lack the value of time, Doing overtime with a little amount of additional pay. I was like that before - until I learned that time is indeed very valuable on weekends you can do an online job that doesn't take much of your free time. You can learn something like trading and invest. Every minute/second counts so don't waste it by just lurking on your social media. Do something productive and do something productive with your money as well.
I feel most times, some people don't really value their time and that also comes from valuing themselves. Someone said, we might think we have much time, but we will be very surprise when we wake up one day and we notice that we are just some quarter to death.

We really need to be very productive, value our time and our money which would obviously help us manage them and that is even when it would be easier for you to bill for your time when you know it's worth.
magnum357

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:56:51 AM

Yes true time is money you work your time and time pay for money and every time you hardwork there need to pay for hardworking because this land need money buy things food clothes everythings you need day by day and you need a time for that plan of your future.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:10:26 AM

For me, im not having a hard time to manage my time as well as my money. All i do is prioritize things and know what is the most important and the first thing to do. In that way, i can easily manage my time. In managing my money, i just spend it to buy some important things that i need as well as to my food.

nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:37:42 AM

For me, im not having a hard time to manage my time as well as my money. All i do is prioritize things and know what is the most important and the first thing to do. In that way, i can easily manage my time. In managing my money, i just spend it to buy some important things that i need as well as to my food.

Same here, I also am not having that much hard time in managing my time and money because I always set my time and money on how much I will just spend and for my time I usually schedule the things I do in a day. Time is precious so it really needs to be well organized if you want to prosper.
spooneds1

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:47:47 AM

You should manage your time if you want to have time to work and time to earn money through bitcoin, you should work hard to deserve what you earn, dont bring others down just to earn money, be responsible and humble

Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:58:29 AM

It's true that time is really precious that is why managing your time and money is also important. You can do it by prioritizing all of your works do not waste any time so you could finish on time and so you could get a good salary because if you ignore all of your works you have a big chance to get fired or to lose your job means you also don't have any money.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:46:48 AM

My teacher of chemistry will say time is life. In restropect, it is actually life. It is everything we place value on. We should always utilize it because, once it passes by it can never regained. We should always manage it as much as we can. Awesome read i must confess.

Your teacher was right in telling you that and I just want to add up that time is life so as our health because if all people only focuses on their health and make a discipline to give it an importance then all things will follow. Many people this days earn a good amount of money but they are letting their health in jeopardy and with time passes by the stress that this people experience in their line of work damage their body in the long run. Time management is also good for our health because it will hinder stress.
Yup your teacher is right indeed. He has actually told you the best way to success. Whoever knows the secret behind time management he could change his entire life according to his own will.

Time is regarded as life at one place and money at the other. Such phenomena could be easily understood with one simple line that time is possibility to put in the efforts and efforts are a clear proof to success even later or sooner.
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:49:07 AM

Appreciate that you do have time because there are some who have timers.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
MRY

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:00:25 AM

time is money and it is true because every time we use is very valuable and can make money, then use the time as well as possible, set your time on schedule and learn to discipline with time

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:05:06 AM

It is true that time is money. We should learn how to manage our time in the cryptcurrency world. We all know that jobs in the cryptocurrency world are really time consuming. We should create schedules for us to easily manage our time easily.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:07:19 AM

there is no single way of managing. because time is variable. it is better to evaluate the conditions according to time. I run my own country waiting time and money. there is an ambiguous trend in the political sense. it is better to wait right now. I do not evaluate my current investment. I am waiting.
I think life is too short and I know a lot of people that they are crazy about making money which is not good we need to give time to our families and also to our friends as well every work must be done with his on time if we will not manage our time table so it’s sure that our life will be disturbed and we can lose a lot of things in our life.
I do consider that manage time is about management whether we can divide our time based on the interest, for example we can have our family time at noon or when our works done rather than we should give time to our families and friends, because in management we should consider which one is the most important thing to do first based rather than doing something we want but didnt mention any feedback to us  Grin
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:27:31 AM

First, in order for you to manage your time, set priorities. Know what is the most important thing to do first and least to do last. In that way, you can save a lot of time. Second, in managing your money, you should be responsible enough with yourself. Spend your money wise by buying only the things that are necessary.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ralphmaries94

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:34:49 AM

Time is money. Most of the  time people go outside their house to earn money. In every aspects of people lives need and consume a lot of time so thus money.  As time  goes by we should let our time and money to be managed. Use it properly and spend it wise. Be smart.👌👌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: