Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

I manage it by simply setting up my priorities, i am.doin first what more important rather than the least important and in that way i am fuldilling those things that i need to be done. Like for example before i alway do more playing and less on making money because i do not know bitcoins that day but noe i am much more focusing on making money here in bitcoins and other cryptocurrency in a way of campaigns in order to make huge profits and that is my top priority and the second one is to monitor mu holding and be patient all the time.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

Time is money is a proverb that gives the spirit to fix themselves, manage time in my opinion that is doing things that are useful and can be profitable so do not waste time just for activities that are less useful, I do not really understand the management of money so I just record the income and my monthly expenses.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

Time is money. but it doesnt mean the more time you spend in crypto world, more profit you will make. There are so many people spend all of day in exchanges and loosing money. The important thing is how efficient you use and spend your time.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

Time is really precious for business personalities especially for those who are engaging bitcoin. I usually manage my time from top priorities to the lower ones because even if I was not able to wrap up things within the day, at least the priority is already been settled.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

TIME IS MONEY, is the impetus for us to work hard to earn money, TIME here is a saying that we should appreciate the best time possible. But in looking for our money do not forget the time, and of course it will have a negative impact on our health.
Crash21

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

I have enough time to get everything right everyday because i have made schedule many time ago. Just doing everything in time and getting my profit.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

I definitely agree with that, ever second passing by here is considered to be money that is either wasted or earned. Although many people are saying that bitcoin is not worth your time, you should still not listen to them and tell them that the time you are spending here will be worth it soon. I always set schedule for bitcoin and for other things so that it would be less hassle.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

I know time is important, but you also have to balance it with other activities not just spend time to earn money or work hard.
but sometimes enjoy your life, I know money is important but sometimes you should also be able to relax and rest your mind.
it's useless if you have a lot of money but you're not healthy.
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

I would like to share one of my life rules or should I say life hacks, it's called the two minute rule; basically what it does is that every little errand, no matter how small or big it is, if I can finish it in two minutes or so then I shall do it, no excuses. The reason for this is that once I finished those little things then in the future or some time near I would then have plenty of time either to relax or plan my next step ahead. I wouldn't cram nor waste my day doing all those errands that had piled.

As for my money management, what I do it that as soon as I have my salary, I budget or separate it already. Taking consideration on my daily expenses also and my wants in life. More importantly live as cheaply as you can and stay out of vices or fancy living.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

Currently I wake up and take care of all my work before 5pm and then 5pm onward is time to relax. Previously I would find there isn't enough time in a day but now I have a weird problem of trying to fill time in my day. Looking forward to the day when I cashout some BTC funds and am able to use the fruits of my labor to enjoy and relax Smiley.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

I always try to distribute correctly and maximally my time. Sometimes it does not work out as I want, but everything comes with experience. Yes time is money and the truth.
Ludwig van Cryptoven

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

It's not difficult to manage both, but you need a lot of self discipline.
Actually, the most important thing is to learn to prioritize, where do you want to focus your attention and your money.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:13:00 PM

In one word, I manage it aggressively. I do exactly I what I plan to do and during the time I plan to do. I am equally strict with my money and spend every penny after careful though.

umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:25:10 PM

No doubt about the value of time how it is worthy.
For me I tried best to utilize my time properly, there is some kinds of job we have to do usually in daily life.

After that If I find out some time then I prefer to spend on bitcoin forum to get some information as well some money.
I believe that if we are wasting time, in fact time is wasting us.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:02:26 PM

Time is money only if you make a good use of it: actually, time is the more democratic thing in the world, as everyone has the same amount.
So, the only thing that you can manage is yourself: USE in a good way your time and transform it in money.
The USE wisely your money and grow rich!

trashvin

Activity: 89
Merit: 19

“Decentralized Transportation Economy”

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:21:52 PM
Merited by Henry Sy (2)

I manage my money and time by planning on how to manage my money and make schedules for me to have a plan that I can relay on everyday.
Well that is true that time is money so i manage my time very well so i have more time to make or to earn a lot of profit here in crypto and for me time is very important so i am really giving time to work here in crypto and to make many money with bitcoin.

EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

Time is as valuable as money. In my opinion, managing our time in a reasonable way like spending our day with the things and the people we love and spending our money based on the level of importance.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:19:17 AM

I'm not great at managing either, but so far money has been good to me. Time not really . I feel like I wasted more hours than I didn't, which is sad.

The only thing that keeps me same is the saying that time enjoyed wasting wasn't truly a waste.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:22:55 AM

Time is as valuable as money. In my opinion, managing our time in a reasonable way like spending our day with the things and the people we love and spending our money based on the level of importance.
Yes, in life we must be good at managing time, time will never come back so that if we use for useless things then it will make us regret someday, use time for productive activities and useful for the future so that we will succeed and rich .
johnlamar

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

I think time is money and remember that when something is precious in our lives, then take the time with the best. Use your time to do something useful and useful in order to produce something worthwhile. There are simple tips that may be useful to you, including
- Focus on one job that you think can produce something worthwhile / that can make money.
- Do not waste time on matters that are considered useless.
- Planning is good and mature.
May be useful.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: