Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

You need to balance everything. You dont need to take a lot of time to earn money, you also need to spend time with family and enjoy the life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nievs

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:14:56 AM

I spend my money in important things like buying what I need and don't buying the I don't need.
And use  precious time to things to make me happy like travel and spend my whole day to special someone my mother father sister and brother my family my love ones
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

My time manage im working in a private company.While im working in private campany after we break i do the bitcoin task.then work again in a private company.after i finish workingbin a private company and after eating dinner i will play to my child about 2 hours then before go to sleep i will do the bitcoin... then sleep....
Gregoryxl

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:58:13 PM

"Time is money" It is one of the best known business phrases, and I thought it was interesting to analyze some aspects of the relationship between time and money, from the point of view of the creation of a company, but perhaps also in your personal finances Issues such as priorities, productivity, training or the return of investments are some of the issues that best illustrate this connection between the clock and the current account.
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

I manage my time by always setting a goal that I need to do tomorrow and always preparing all that I need beforehand. What I do every time I wake up in the morning is I immediately think of the things that I need to do. Then once im done with my breakfast I execute all the jobs and tasks that I need to finish and make sure that all must be done before the end of the day. If I will still have some spare time then I will spend it doing the things that I need to do and spend it also with my family.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

Time. Most of us never seem to have enough, and we're spending a good chunk of it earning money. It stands to reason that time is money, and the more time we have, the more money we can make. Time is a valuable resource so we better do what we can do immediately and not waste it because it is equivalent to wasting opportunities.

I manage my money and time by simply setting my priorities, goals and making a schedule. With money, I practice to not spend it on things that aren't really needed and focus on the things that are essential to my needs. I manage my time by setting my priority task to be accomplished immediately followed by the next one unto the last.
Jiddyyy

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:08:25 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Manage your time by making a plan or to- do list which will guide you in your daily activities. It makes everything better. And also, prioritize what is the most needed.
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

In this era of advanced technology, we can use technology as a way to facilitate us in managing financial condition. This can help us monitor the financial situation, so we can easily be careful if the financial condition is not within reasonable limits. we should never underestimate a little investment / savings because of the small amount we have when investing in one time, its value will be great and if we invest money properly, we will be amazed at the results we will get. Smiley
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
It will be easy for you to manage your time and money if you aew responsible with yourself. If you are responsible with your time, you will do the most important things first and doesnt waste any time. If you are responsible with your money, you will be wise in spending it by buying only the things you need and limiting yourself by buying the things that you want.

Pengemistua

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

We can manage the money and time we have to learn to prepare the budget for your money and learn to schedule your time first. Time is gold. The more spare time we have more money. Time budget is a great way to save time. Make a list of everything you need to do.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

Well I think it is much better to say as time is opportunity since the better our time management is the better we can cope to every situation and prepare for steps and options that life has to offers. In trading business like cryptocurrencies we have to be ready for these opportunities where we can generate more profit than the other. By doing tasks ahead of time we can focus more and become more efficient to our trading and bounty campaigns which I do by reducing my idle time by doing something productive if not crypto related.

dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

i manage it by studying how can i divide my money and time,like i can earn my money for my future,then i can work  to earn more.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

time is money is a worthy name. And I personally manage the time and money is to schedule the activities that we want to buy (monthly spending), specify the scale we specify for example buy the goods we need only, And last is saving it is our key to our future later.  Smiley
Leonia-Ridinger

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:30:40 AM

I prefear live with calm mate, time its time, and money is money...
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:11:35 AM

Time management is really important! I am sure that we are aware that all of the jobs and tasks here in the world of cryptocurrency are time consuming. We should learn on how we will manage all of our task for us to become productive.
mangkiko

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:14:22 AM

Time management is very important to do things properly in a progressive way and  prioritize those important things first, It seems that 24 hours a day is not enough in the world of crypto, but time for me is more important than money and see to it that I have a quality time with my family,  money is good but money is not everything in life.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:18:03 AM

time is money is a worthy name. And I personally manage the time and money is to schedule the activities that we want to buy (monthly spending), specify the scale we specify for example buy the goods we need only, And last is saving it is our key to our future later.  Smiley
I think if we really wanted to have more profit we have to spend our time in some productive ways.I think managing our time through things that is really valueable  and we can really gain a huge experience  so that we  can have a great refference someday on doing our decision on a different ways of gaining profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:25:40 AM

I think if we really wanted to have more profit we have to spend our time in some productive ways.I think managing our time through things that is really valueable  and we can really gain a huge experience  so that we  can have a great refference someday on doing our decision on a different ways of gaining profit.
I agree on that i think if we manage our time we can really gain more money and experience .experience is a good teacher and we can really gain a huge amount if we prepare our self by spending our time through thing that is really more important than spending in the things that are not really important.I believe in saying that the time is gold and if we are going to waste our time maybe we can wasted gold.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:57:45 AM

Well said that time is money and more accurately one can say that time more precious than money as money once lost could be gained someway but once time is gone it can never be restored time is only known for its unidirectional motion , so there must be prudent and apt utilisation of in order to gain a superior and wonderful results, than those who do not understand the importance of time.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:24:37 AM

It appears to be true, I mean every wasted time that we have is equivalent to wasted money. Imagine if we made use of the that we wasted to work more or to find more ways to earn money, then that would really make us productive and the possibility of earning will definitely increase. This is why we shouldn't waste time at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: