Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
kucing69

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

I agree with your opinion. Yes indeed the time is money which is why time is very important and it is unfortunate if allowed by the things that are useless or unimportant. A lot of people who don't have a lot of time due to busy work or life enough. So if you have a large amount of time then use as best as possible.

[/center]
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:27:52 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 08:23:44 PM by Jgatsby

I'm not really good at managing my time and money, this is why i picked this line of work so i can work anytime and anywhere but you're right time is really precious so i really need to start working on it, take my time to manage my schedule and focus on the things i need to work on.

genesis53

Activity: 522

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:35:08 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 02:12:16 AM by genesis53

Time management is very important to do things properly in a progressive way and  prioritize those important things first, It seems that 24 hours a day is not enough in the world of crypto, but time for me is more important than money and see to it that I have a quality time with my family,  money is good but money is not everything in life
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:53:00 PM

Create Clear Financial Goals
Everyone should have a financial goal, because this will help you to get a quality life in the future. Determine the current financial goals and start directing attention to those goals. At the very least, you should have financial goals for the next few years (minimum 5 years), so get some improvement in your finances in the next few years.

This will certainly directly improve the quality of your life, because finance is more focused and will be controlled by itself. Next, determine the long-term financial goals (10-20 years into the future).
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:10:01 PM

Spending time doing research.Thanks to that, I use the knowledge I gained by doing research.This information also allows me to make money.

len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

Time is gold and time is money,use the precious time to things that make you happy and at the same time make you money.Do what you can do today because tomorrow is another day.Time is not rewindable.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Life does not always circulate on money,  there are many things that our time must be put to. You need to spend time with family and friends, give time to studying and being healthy at the same time.  I do exercise during saturdays and studying in the weekdays.  I give a little time to crypto then I study till night. I still manage to complete task that are needed in the campaign,you just need to properly manage it and follow what you have planned to do.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

Time is gold and time is money,use the precious time to things that make you happy and at the same time make you money.Do what you can do today because tomorrow is another day.Time is not rewindable.

Indeed.  Time is the most expensive thing and cannot ever be retrieved.  So we have to use it really wise.  Also in earning money, if we have a regular job, we might as well fijd another way to earn additional income.  We do not know when wee need money.  Still thankful to my friend who intriloduces bitcoin to me.
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Time is money, money is not everything but everything needs money, therefore we must be able to divide and manage time well so that everything can remain balanced and stable. Organizing time is a difficult thing but as much as possible we should be able to manage the best time possible so that no time is wasted. so we can get a lot of benefits from the situation.  Wink
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Indeed.  Time is the most expensive thing and cannot ever be retrieved.  So we have to use it really wise.  Also in earning money, if we have a regular job, we might as well fijd another way to earn additional income.  We do not know when wee need money.  Still thankful to my friend who intriloduces bitcoin to me.
Time management is what we need since sleep is still important, we need to take care ourselves so we can eventually do our work properly, setting priorities and knowing how to be efficient is a must.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Chandria3

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

Time is important as money and we can never deny that time can be valuable for those people who make money for they are the ones who spend their money on important matters like using it for the needs of the family, using it for buying your wants and using it for making more money. Managing time and money can be both challenging but managing these two things in many good and different ways can make our life valuable and important as these two.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

Time management is what we need since sleep is still important, we need to take care ourselves so we can eventually do our work properly, setting priorities and knowing how to be efficient is a must.
That is too much important to give proper time to our healt and take care of it, but in moder time as the activites are increasing from time to time and now it become difficult to fulfill all our needs and activities in propoer way therefore i do not think that one can comfortable manage his time and other day routine. it really has become a difficult task now.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:28:09 AM

If you know how to manage your time, money can easily get into. In business for instance, you have to be early since most of the customers are buying in an early time because they have also after of the time, so when you are in the business at the early time possible, you can entertain customers also and then sales come early and everything else will follow. And dealing also with possible business customers, you have to be professional in time. If you have set an appointment, be sure to follow it as early as you can so that customers will not be disappointed.

Bitcoin to the moon
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

Absolutely time is money but this is not gonna make in literal money if you do not do have some effort and pursuing of important thing in your life and at the same time for spending of money you can just buy something if necessary just how to manage it.   

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:44:25 AM

All of the sudden time is money if you dont enough time to your self also you cannot earn money the all things in this situation you cannot predict that you can have a lot of time by your self instead of wasting of your time for reaching money by your self. Explore and reality tells about it dont comprimise the part of your time to the thing that you can earn only. You better to learn also.
Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:50:15 AM

Time is money means that if you manage your time wisely and be productive, you can gain money from it. Managing time is not so easy beacuse there is a lot of hindrances that you encountered. Procrastination is the main reason why it is hard to manage the time properly. Needs and wants is the reason why it is very difficult to manage the money. We need to balance everything so that it will become easy for us to manage the time and to manage our money wisely.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:41:47 AM

I'm not really good at managing my time and money, this is why i picked this line of work so i can work anytime and anywhere but you're right time is really precious so i really need to start working on it, take my time to manage my schedule and focus on the things i need to work on.
Since you are not good in managing your time and money it won't be easy for you to do it at first but if you are determined and focus on your goals then you will notice day by day that you have changed the way you live your life. Changing for the better is up to us and if you think this will make you a better person and make your future more brighter then you will do it just focus on the things that are important and things you need.
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:52:45 AM

spend it well.. dont spend much.. money are not given it is earned.. use time deposit method in order for your money to grow.. put your extra money it on your trasted bank..
Celine Ariola

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

Time is money. Others may seem to think this is untrue but for some reason, it can be validated. Money is an essential need of people. Competing with the importance of money is time. Then comes a point it will have same importance.
That's why we must spend both to our loved ones, to the things we love to do. So that in the future, we can say, we had a long run. We'll never regret.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:02:48 AM

Just be responsible once you have your own money. Pay bills on time because now a days its so hard to find money you need to work  hard for your daily life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: