Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6653 times)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:29:18 PM

Like in my place where  I come from, there is a popular saying that," time na money." The major thing that I feel combines time and money is discipline! When one is disciplined with doing the right things at the right time, value will be added to the person as rewards.
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

It's just that time is money, but you need to clearly separate what time you allocate for profit, and which for other purposes in life. It is the proper distribution of time and priorities that will make your life better and happier.

For having a time managenent, money will be there. It's for purposes and how time is precious in our life. Managing time is not a easy for those who has a lot of working hours In their work. To earn more money,we learn how to manage our time. By giving a time and make it a priorities is also the only capital in bitcoin. Time in bitcoin is money.

It is very important to have time management to make easier in all of your daily routine task. If you managing your time you manage too your money because time is money, don't waste time if you don't want losing your money. When I joined Bitcoin I really need time management to complete my task on time. Don't waste your time if you want to be successful life.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

If we are good at managing time then automatically money will be regular, many people spend time for unproductive things such as going to bars, discotheques, to consumption drugs, I think it is silly because it will make time and money lost and useless.

lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Time is gold. Thus, time is money. Indeed it is true. It will all depend on your decisions on how you will manage your time and make it productive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
Money and time both really important and they both connected with each other. When you have time or more time to spend on work the more you can have a big or huge amount of money a profit or a salary. Time is very important when in terms in people lives not just we can make money when we have time to work but also in spending time with our loved ones. Time management is one of a good way to manage your daily tasks and obligations.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

I don't care about this stuff. I used to spend my free time on myself and feeling good. The only one tip: if you have nothing to do just do something.

kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

that's right, for me time is money and i'm always trying to use my time well and not doing things that are not useful because it will just be a waste of time
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

to manage my money and time. to do everything according to the goals I have set. and I prioritize work that can be solved first, so i can save my time.
to manage my money. I give priority to the primary needs first.

Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

It may be fair to say time management is one of the key differences separating a successful person from one who is unsuccessful. This is a topic Bill Gates discussed awhile ago in saying one of the most important qualities determining success or failure was: focus. No matter who someone is or where they come from no one has more than 23.9 hours in a day to focus on their goals. How they choose to spend that time & not allow themselves to be distracted could well be key.
Time is really important, It played a vital role in every thing we have done, and for what we are  presently doing and will do in the future. So managing our time in the most desirable quality that we can do will decide the kind of future we are preparing our selves and for our family. Do not waste your precious time in wrong spending, instead use your time in investing wealth wisely. Avoid unnecessary interruptions.
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

it is true that we have to manage our time, where we ourselves know when it's time to work break and time to earn money, as efficiently as possible so that what we do can be maximal until the end later, by arranging a good time we can also keep and take into account the results and finances self
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

Yeah of course, now a days time is money. Time is very much expensive at this time. All the people wants to earn more money and for this reason they have to work for extra time. Earning from online is the most useful thing for these people. You can earn extra money from online by not working too hard. If you look at bitcoin, ethereum or any other coin then you will see that you can earn from these coin without doing any hard work.

Physical work is not needed at these system so that you can earn double money at a single time. If you are a employee then you can deal there with your office working time, if you are a student then you can deal there with your study. It will be so much helpful to you because it will not take your extra time.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:28:30 PM

I'm still in college while working, I use 6 hours for college and 6 hours to work, so my rest time (sleep) no more than 6 hours, every lecture I'm sleepy, and when I work often lost focus, I hope bitcoin can give big income so I focused college and did not have to work.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:12:32 PM

That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Money management you need to divide your money to your needs and earn also to your future.
Time is very important to us specially when you have a family already and it is true to have a time managemet to handle everything. But we also need Gods guidance in everything weve done..We need to handle money wisely because money is the root of all evil..

Time is so important as money, money can make everything now it is now powerful thing, but we need to learn how to manage money, just like time that is also really important to manage. Make every of your time productive and useful. Divide your time in every task that you need to accomplish.
Time is now allowing you to have good future as well as the price of bitcoin is not very high and if you ill concentrate on the bitcoin you will see your time changing try to manage it well and wait the profit let be your fortune. If you will use your spare time constructively earning money through bitcoin campaign you are spending the best time of your life so manage the time and try to generate as much bitcoin as you can generate because bitcoin is getting so expensive and you will be proud of your bitcoin in future time so manage it values in bitcoin every single second is earning high profit for you.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

I just do with what i used to do in fact there are many ways to successfully manage time, among others:
1. Prioritize the most important work
2. Try to sleep enough between 7 to 8 hours
3. Complete work early one by one
4. Don't waste your time as small as anything
5. Make the main job as a hobby
6. Rest for a moment if every job is done
7. Don't just look at the task list
8. Do something while waiting don't just silence and
9. Eliminate negative views against each others.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

Time is gold. Thus, time is money. Indeed it is true. It will all depend on your decisions on how you will manage your time and make it productive.

For me, time management you essential respectable organization and good strategy.You must think about your aims and always recap yourself what you need to attain in life. You spend your time, and it depends either you do it creative things or not. I manage my currency using purchasing need in my every day and also create objective if I want to buy a new gadget. I trained to maintain myself to enhance my way of life.
Wylie330

Activity: 258

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:10:15 PM

Time is priceless. We cannot buy time because whatever is in the past, we cannot go back. So in order for us to be efficient in every way, we should maximize our time. What I do every day, I write all things that I will do the next day. I see to it that every day I will learn something to make me better. Every day is a goal to be the better version of yourself. I do not simply dream of becoming rich. I do something the best I can to become rich.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
thiyabarawaththe.91

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

Managing time means managing your money. Half of our time is spend on earning and other half is on spending. If you able to govern this equilibrium towards earning. Then you will have a treasury. How ever life (time) not just money.Collect some unforgettable memories to be happy when you old and along.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:57:37 PM

in the philosophy of life, we say time is money but to me time is not limited to money alone but time is actually life. a minute wasted might not be recovered again if care is not taking. investing in crypto currency market especially bitcoin is an opportunity that one needs to grab as soon as it comes.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

That is what they say time is money but you have to manage but also we need to give our self a rest to maintain our health not only thinking of money.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

Managing your time well is a special skill to learn and share. Time is money if you are involve in businesses or any related ones. Since crypto world is also involve money and time, of course you need to balance them well. As for me, I am only using my spare time to do bitcoin or crypto. I make sure that I did all the tasks needed here.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: