Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ?  (Read 6652 times)
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:28:23 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

This is a great point to make.

Time is money because you can use your time to study something and do really well in a particular field and make money from it. EG, studying for tests/college and getting a great job in a STEM field is a great use of your time = money scenario. Others would include learning some trade or skill or even studying cryptocurrency to understand price movements and when to buy/sell.

Also, managing your time in a more efficiency way like buying a ton of groceries at once so you don't have to go to the store multiple times a week. Doing stuff like that will help. Only filling up your gas tank when you know it needs to be. Cooking a bunch of food at once and putting leftovers in fridge for later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bagzjay511

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:32:23 PM

Time is money, definitely it is correct. And to manage our money and time is by simply doing all the things that are very important. Know your priority. Life is too short. Make your time so meaningful. Spend time with your family. Don't waste time by doing such useless things. Use your time in doing discoveries, learning more things to gain more extra profit.

Yes I agree with you mate, We should be make our time more valuable because it will help us in earning money out of it. If you don't have such enough time you won't be able to do your task successfully. Most of the busy person managed their time so well, just for making money online, and I see that through bitcointalk forum we can both manage our time together with sustainable income which makes you earn profits.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:29:51 PM

Well since you said time is money, It wouldn't be very wise to lose time trying to manage it. You got to live every moment for the present and try not to predict what will happen tomorrow or how are you going to make enough money to survive the next day. Live your life impromtu and spend your money on the things you like, because life is supposed to be fun not stress filled.
antelopez

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:44:16 PM

Just make a schedule when to do what this way you will easily be able to manage your time and your money like i do my bitcoins in the night and in the afternoon i go to work best way to do it.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:05:26 PM

Time management is something that you cant learn on school by teachers. I am trader and time is more important for me than money. If you can manage time properly money will follow the same path. Traders can understand what i am talking about..

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:37:39 PM

Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo

Time is really precious because you can never go back in time. We should always make sure to spend our time wisely and productive. Self-discipline works hand in hand with good time management and if you already mastered this formula, there is nothing but progress. You also need to make sure to make wise decisions and never settle for anything less of what you deserve.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:56:12 PM

almost do same thing everyday, same food to eat, and that is how i manage my time and money. always do same thing make me saving money and not wasting my time, sometime i got bored but that is what i do everyday
I also experience it, boredom will continue to come if we continue to do the same thing every day,
but still consistently doing it every day is my way to save time and my money ...

Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:59:22 PM

Indeed what we need is good time management, but for me time is not always money because we need something for our spiritual intake. Time is money in our world but do not forget that money is not everything, we need to be social in this life.

kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:18:39 PM

Sometimes I make a plan for a day and it should be follow or else it will overtake the time that one thing should be done. If you want to manage your time wisely do not piled up works instead finish one work first then make the the second one. Do not take any works unless the first work is done. That is how I manage my time.

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:30:26 PM

there is no single way of managing. because time is variable. it is better to evaluate the conditions according to time. I run my own country waiting time and money. there is an ambiguous trend in the political sense. it is better to wait right now. I do not evaluate my current investment. I am waiting.
I think life is too short and I know a lot of people that they are crazy about making money which is not good we need to give time to our families and also to our friends as well every work must be done with his on time if we will not manage our time table so it’s sure that our life will be disturbed and we can lose a lot of things in our life.

That’s the thing. We spend too much time and effort on earning that we lose time for ourselves. Time is really precious because it’s something that we cannot gain or give away. Even with all the money in the world, we can’t buy time. I think that in managing our time and priorities, other than giving focus on earning we should also give focus to other important matters such as friends and family. While we balance our time with work, we should balance it also in our relationships.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:39:21 PM

Indeed what we need is good time management, but for me time is not always money because we need something for our spiritual intake. Time is money in our world but do not forget that money is not everything, we need to be social in this life.

I understand the spiritual moment and it's true that not all the time we don't have to stay with the things we do to make money. It's good to have a couple of hours for ourselves to talk and do what's on your faith and belief. Socializing in this world is also precious and it can help you to know more people that can help you to have an idea, since not all the things here you do know and not all the things the people you meet knows what you know. Focus on your goals, time is important do something right and when its time to work focus with it stop wasting time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
joan26

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:55:04 PM

Time is money that's true but not all things money can buy. You should consider about happiness. I use my time spending with family and the free time is earning money so that I can buy all my family needs and make them happy.😊
birra guzez

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:57:57 PM

I usually try to divide my day in big shunks of time and dedicate every period to a certain task or activity whether it is studying , working or just chilling . I try to avoid all kinds of distractions whenever i'm trying to concentrate on important rasks and i try to set up deadlines .
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:27:31 AM

I'm trying to become more productive with my time but at the same time if you are not used to use every single minute of your day then it is going to be very difficult to maintain that rhythm, so I’m slowly working in trying to max the amount of hours in the day.
Maragan13

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:06:30 AM

When considering what you are doing especially with money you should think carefully before you make money and at the time it should be done on a regular occasion
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:55:00 AM

It depends on  what you prioritize in life. Life is too short to just spend your time making money.Admittedly, time is a crucial factor to earn money but it is not what we live for. I always managed my time to have a balanced lifestyle. Too much has always a bad impact to everyone. Make it to a point that you have to socialize with others and enjoy what you have but always consider that one must be responsible enough  to earn money so that he/she will not be dependent to others. Time is somehow directly proportional to money and so is time to life. The more you spend time to earn money is the same as you spend your life working for it. It will go to a point that you can have enough money but no more time left because you disregard other things. Money is important, hypocrites are the one who are saying that money cant buy happiness. But always remember there is a limit to everything.

aleksabat

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:18:50 AM

I put a desk on my wall to stick some memos for myself, but it doesnt work. Need to come up with something more reliable Wink

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:27:09 AM

I guess time and money should come together. Right management of our tine will bring us more money (proven to us bitcoin users) and management of your money should have a perfect timing. If we already have he money and distribute it to some investment or savings, have a span of time for each entity to earn and be of need will be essential to earn and be able to maintain what you already have.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:01:15 AM

A saying says that "Time is gold".  Gold is money and so time is money.  Managing wisely our resources which is time and money can help us achieve our dreams and aspirations.  Remember that tomorrow is another day and what we can do now is different from yesterday too.  Opportunities knocks only once and may never come again. 
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

The point is I prefer to discipline, thoroughness, and control between time and money. Use the best time possible, do more important things that can be more profitable (more focused on money) and not wasting time carelessly for things that are not important. Likewise with money, I more take into account all expenses to be incurred, I prefer the most important needs first than any other needs. On "money" I prefer to saving it for the future, and on "time" I do not like to throw it away in vain without any lucrative activities including being able to earn money's activity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: