Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68553 times)
skadoosh1

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:47:36 AM

You're talking about this like it's a bad thing lol. Would you rather buy ART with ETH? Be me guest.
I've bought 420 MNE recently and thinking about buying more. Dev team delivered everything they promised so far, so ICO factory will definitely be released.

The train is departing with or without you.

1000 ART = 10 MME
1000 ART = 1 ETH

1MNE = $4.50

1ETH = $ 305

1 ART @ ICO ETH Price = $0.297

1 ART @ ICO MNE Price =$0.066

Somethings really wrong with this ICO.

It should be obvious what it is, a sad attempt to pump up the price of his other token by giving it a inflated value in this ICO, Be warned anyone buying into this ICO, it’s designed so you have to buy MNE or get screwed

The train can depart all it wants, I’ll save my ticket for the next ride   Roll Eyes

Trying to raise the price of MNE by using it this way in the ICO is a blatant cash grab, if the developer is trying to push buyers towards using MNE over ETH, one should ask why doesn’t the dev just want ETH for this ICO?

Maybe it’s that he’s trying to pump his useless shitcoin, MNE was used maybe once to make a token that was sold during ICO ( and failed spectacularly).

So please burn your MNE in this ICO so you can drive the price of the MNE the dev holds up just like he wants

haha this guy must not have seen the minereum token factory list and seen that many tokens have been made using it. just goes to show that new people have no idea what they are talking about lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:12:58 AM

You're talking about this like it's a bad thing lol. Would you rather buy ART with ETH? Be me guest.
I've bought 420 MNE recently and thinking about buying more. Dev team delivered everything they promised so far, so ICO factory will definitely be released.

1000 ART = 10 MME
1000 ART = 1 ETH

1MNE = $4.50

1ETH = $ 305

It should be obvious what it is, a sad attempt to pump up the price of his other token by giving it a inflated value in this ICO, Be warned anyone buying into this ICO, it’s designed so you have to buy MNE or get screwed

The train can depart all it wants, I’ll save my ticket for the next ride   Roll Eyes

Trying to raise the price of MNE by using it this way in the ICO is a blatant cash grab, if the developer is trying to push buyers towards using MNE over ETH, one should ask why doesn’t the dev just want ETH for this ICO?

Maybe it’s that he’s trying to pump his useless shitcoin, MNE was used maybe once to make a token that was sold during ICO ( and failed spectacularly).

So please burn your MNE in this ICO so you can drive the price of the MNE the dev holds up just like he wants

haha this guy must not have seen the minereum token factory list and seen that many tokens have been made using it. just goes to show that new people have no idea what they are talking about lol

Link to this list please ?

musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:15:49 AM

1000 ART = 10 MME
1000 ART = 1 ETH

1MNE = $4.50

1ETH = $ 305

You obviously know nothing about Mne.... And why wouldn't the dev who has parts in both projects make both successful at the same time... If it was all about the money and he was scamming why would he simply take Mne as payment and not just Eth n btc...  Both coins will continue to grow and you can sit back and watch the ride pass right on by....
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:16:51 AM

1000 ART = 10 MME
1000 ART = 1 ETH

1MNE = $4.50

1ETH = $ 305

Spread a bunch of fud and now want help with research..... Get out of here...
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:13:12 AM

1000 ART = 10 MME
1000 ART = 1 ETH

1MNE = $4.50

1ETH = $ 305

Points out major issues and gets told he’s wrong while not being provided with any evidence at all.

Please do provide any evidence you have to back up your claim, unless you can’t.

So I’ll add this for when you reply without any evidence.

MNE has seen no real use, development or adoption, Period.

Look at the pathetic volume on the shitty exchanges it’s listed on, not even 50k combined over three exchanges.

Dev trying his hardest at a shameless pump of his other coins price making you all think your getting a great deal on his new ICO,  only idiots defending this are the ones who don’t care about the devs intentions.

It’s blatently obvious, hell MNE was a scam ICO designed to get $40+ out of idiots who couldn’t make there own token factory, ART looks like it’s destined to become the same

Gliferas

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:49:05 AM

1000 ART = 10 MME
1000 ART = 1 ETH

1MNE = $4.50

1ETH = $ 305

It’s blatently obvious, hell MNE was a scam ICO designed to get $40+ out of idiots who couldn’t make there own token factory, ART looks like it’s destined to become the same

Look idiot, MNE was not even ICO it was a AIRDROP. ALL COINS WERE GIVEN FOR FREE BY THE DEVS!

And MNE never asked for a SINGLE cent to the community.

And when you talk about no point, I tell you the point on what they are doing: They are creating technological evolution. If you don't like it, get out.
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:10:04 AM

guys why are you arguing with this idiot, he does not even know that MNE wasn't an ICO ( freely airdropped ).
let him talk what ever he wants, and you tard if you want to participate with ETH go ahead it will be a nice move of you ( just x50 more expensive  Grin ), and if you don't like the project you can always get the hell out of here.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
sserugh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:13:57 AM

Still a very good price for MNE, to get before the ICO:)
snodo

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:36:07 AM

Yeah!
I think so, too.
Just bought a few more MNE at this low price.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:15:47 AM

Yeah!
I think so, too.
Just bought a few more MNE at this low price.

Same here!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
BitBitCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:47:49 AM

how do I participate in this ICO? Where do I need to sign up? Where do I send my Minereum tokens or my ethereums? I would like to participate already on the first day to get the maximum bonus

Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:54:34 AM

fuuuck  why is the price not rising Angry Embarrassed
MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:43:37 AM

how do I participate in this ICO? Where do I need to sign up? Where do I send my Minereum tokens or my ethereums? I would like to participate already on the first day to get the maximum bonus

On september 14th, visit the minereum or artemine website. The instructions will follow. I recommend buying minereum if you haven't already done that because it's a lot more profitable to invest with mne than with ETH

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:44:43 AM

fuuuck  why is the price not rising Angry Embarrassed

Because the people who know about ART have already bought their MNE. I hope the devs will be doing some last minute marketing or otherwise MNE will not rise until the launch of the world app or the lottery

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:50:54 AM

I buy MNE for invest in ARTEMINE , im ready for 14 september Smiley .
ICOphile

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

Me too. How much MNE are you putting into ARTE?

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
mari4nn3

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:05:56 PM

I don't mind price of MNE beeing this low to, I' m ready to buy ARTE in first day to take advantage of bonus, and with mne at this price I will consider to rebuy more until the ICO.

MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:29:41 PM

I hodl 143MNE, of which i'll probably sell 33MNE for hopefully 10 to 15$ so that I get my money out with a nice profit, and 110MNE will be used for an ART genesis address with 11.000 ART

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
ICOphile

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:39:45 PM

I hodl 143MNE, of which i'll probably sell 33MNE for hopefully 10 to 15$ so that I get my money out with a nice profit, and 110MNE will be used for an ART genesis address with 11.000 ART

Similar plan to me. I'm doing 440 MNE to buy ARTE spread across 11 addresses in case I want to sell any addresses in future. Then I'm doing one address with 220 for ARTE. My remaining 170 MNE I'm going to try and sell once the price peaks.

Giftcoin
The world’s first crypto currency for charitable giving
Download Whitepaper | Token Sale Opens 12 Jan 18 | See early entry token discount

TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER       
INSTAGRAM | BOUNTY | DOCUMENTARY
MiBambino

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:53:07 PM

Similar plan to me. I'm doing 440 MNE to buy ARTE spread across 11 addresses in case I want to sell any addresses in future. Then I'm doing one address with 220 for ARTE. My remaining 170 MNE I'm going to try and sell once the price peaks.

Right I think I heard you say that before, maybe I'll divide my ART into 2 or 3 addresses as well so I can sell one or two.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: