Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Artemine- First Self Mining Smart Contract 2.0  (Read 68554 times)
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:42:01 PM

It's not a scamcoin. The developer used Minereum during the ICO for Artemine. He clearly wants to make an ecosystem for his coins' value.

Plus the coin is a miner. Just come back once in a while and sell your mined ARTE.
"Just come back once in a while and sell your mined ARTE."

Yeah, since it's all you can do to attempt to recoup your investment as it's locked in a worthless smart contract forever. Maybe I'll get a return on investment somewhere before I die of old age. Not likely at 3k satoshi.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
wankle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:22:44 PM

So I see that the marketplace for selling genesis addresses will be up in January and the ICO factory feature of Artemine will be operational in February. Does anyone really expect to see huge gains on this before then? (Looking at you panicking short sellers)
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

why this artemine did not listed in coinmarketcap until now ?

wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:46:26 PM

What is the criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed on CoinMarketCap?

The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:

- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.
D3legacy

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:32:10 AM

why this artemine did not listed in coinmarketcap until now ?
Maybe because the maeket cap is insanly low because it is very hard to trade artemine. If you want to trade huge amounts of your arte you have to sell your complete address and nearly nobody seems to buy at the moment. But thats just a guess

den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:28:28 AM

Didn't understand. Before Jan2018 I can't see somewhere list of Genesis for sale?
Only if I know it directly from seller?

I see many disappointed investors. Why not make small, risky bet?
For my opinion 10K Genesis worth 0.05~0.07ETH now. With all it's risks (without it is 0.15 but risk must be paid x2~x3 times).
But how to find Genesis addresses for sale?

snodo

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:10:05 PM

Here is a genesis trading thread for all those who dont want to wait until jan2018:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2308395
den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

Thank you snodo!

ICOck

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:37:27 PM

Just a quick question: trying to research this but no info available.

Isn't Artemine also used for the ICO factory? Where people can launch their own ICOs with "zero coding knowledge"?
I recall reading that from the dev... correct me if I'm wrong.

But if so, then literally anyone with an idea can spunk out a compliant ICO instantly.... making ARTE like an ether child chain type thing.

Does this make sense?
lotosyoung

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:36:14 PM

If you all don't understand the idea behind the coin - WHY did you buy it? lol

You would never buy a 100$ smartphone without exactly reading the specs but when someone offers "Artemine" in an ICO you spend thousands of dollars without thinking about it? That's stupid!

So stop calling it scam just because you don't read the white paper before spending your money.

then please tell me the advantage to have locked my investment, and mine my own investment!

I am curious  Cheesy Cheesy

Why locked?
I think you still did not understand the words "self mining"?
You never bought xxx ARTE.
You bought a miner - a genesis address with a target total amount of xxx ARTE.
Every day it produces ~0.06 ARTE per 1000 "genesis ARTE". The miner is not locked, it's working!

What's the advantage?
Other coins need to be mined and you have to pay a lot for the electric energy (PoW) or you have to hold a big amount to get your interest (PoS)
In this Token you as a genesis address holder receive a small amount into your wallet every day.
If this token grows you will be very happy to have a genesis address - if it doesn't, your invest will be worthless. (Same to all thoese crypto tokens/coins)

Great description, thanks, man. At first I did not really understand too, but now everything is clear. Cool project.

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:52:37 PM

What this coin needs is some more nobody bagholders telling people that it's a good coin while the developer continues to vacation with your money. Crap, it's already got that!

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Dan Voldist

Activity: 62

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:33:58 AM

nothing from team yet? I choose minereum as my long term investment because it passed 10$ many month ago.... please wake up mne...

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:16:07 AM

nothing from team yet? I choose minereum as my long term investment because it passed 10$ many month ago.... please wake up mne...

Worse part is, most who fell for this scam are too embarrassed to even talk about it anymore.

ICOck

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

Nothing to talk about yet is there tho?

waiting for the dev to release something (e.g. genesis website) so the price will pump.

Tbh, this industry/sector/asset class has room to grow and it will either do just that, or collapse into a ball of fire.

Given that we haven't reached critical mass yet, I think it's option 1.

So: calm your titties and wait for fresh investors to come, and bring with them new volume.
Besides, last I checked on livecoin, this is still trading above ICO price - at nearly 12x the ICO price in fact (0.00003175BTC x $18,500 = $0.58)

Inb4 "why would they buy this, no value beyond speculation". So what? If you can double your money, what do you want and ICO/Ice cream factory for?
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:14:10 PM

I get it why minereum holders joined this but i really can't understand why people send eth for this.

It was like 100 eth people send for it if my memory is not misleading me.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:28:03 PM

So: calm your titties and wait for fresh investors to come, and bring with them new volume.

Except you can't even sell your ARTE. You're locked into bagholding forever by the contract.

ARTE is the only coin in crypto with literally 0 value.

AncientMystery

Activity: 165

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:46:07 PM

oh, that's really unfortunate. How much money did they raise? Any chance dev will come back?

ICOck

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

Except you can't even sell your ARTE. You're locked into bagholding forever by the contract.

I can sell the ARTE I've already mined.
I can sell the genesis address (in, admittedly, a long arse roundabout way, but still, I *can* sell it).
This just needs a good use case and a fresh round of people buying in to cryptos.

The dev ought to come back and say that ARTE will be the backbone chain for the ICO factory, or basically anything that gives an incentive to mine.

You might consider it like BTC with a "green energy" alternative, because it mines itself.

Plus, there's always the potential of a pump group coming along.

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:03:16 PM

I can sell the genesis address (in, admittedly, a long arse roundabout way, but still, I *can* sell it).
This just needs a good use case and a fresh round of people buying in to cryptos.

The dev ought to come back and say that ARTE will be the backbone chain for the ICO factory, or basically anything that gives an incentive to mine.

You might consider it like BTC with a "green energy" alternative, because it mines itself.

You can't sell your coins. Nobody will buy your coins. ARTE is a worthless token and the developer is freely able to mint and dump more. No pump will come for this worthless coin. Nobody would ever buy mined ARTE. Stop defending this obvious scam.

ICOck

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:11:50 PM

You can't sell your coins. Nobody will buy your coins. ARTE is a worthless token and the developer is freely able to mint and dump more. No pump will come for this worthless coin. Nobody would ever buy mined ARTE. Stop defending this obvious scam.

you know, I think nearly every word of what you just typed is wrong...

1. I can sell my coins, but not at the value that I want. I can also sell my address
2. People will buy, but, again, not at the price I want. I had someone recently offer 3ether for a 90k ARTE address. Declined though as the price is closer to 30ether.
3. Developer is not able to "mint" any more; no further genesis and no more ARTE will be created - more than can be said for ether btw...
4. It's in the nature of pump and dump group that they don't let you know when they're coming; it would somewhat defeat the point.
5. Too vague. If mined ARTE is tied to something. If the dev is anonymous because he works at Google and doesn't want them to steal his IP. If xyz is developed on the ARTE chain. If a PnD group comes along. You get the idea. Look at HumanIQ. Got pumped for no reason. The coin itself is supposed to help africans to banking. Don't make me rofl.
6. Not defending it. No reason to. Just saying that patience is key here, especially since there's, as you say, jack shit you can do (do you have an ARTE address btw?).
7. Not an obvious scam. Just a lazy non-communicative developer. Look at the ether addresses - has he run off with the money, the ether, the 'worthless' MNE or ARTE? No. Then how is it a scam?

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: