Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16777 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:04:09 PM

for me is yes, you can get about 5% by holding bitcoin in your wallet less than 1 years, what happen with your money if you makes deposito? it just can make 5-6% from your amount, bitcoin is greater than deposito because right now bitcoin is become popular and maybe bitcoin price will stable and getting higher than before

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:24:01 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

I’m not positive what you mean by this, but I think you’re talking about comparing other investments— such as savings accounts, property, gold, etc.—to bitcoin, correct?

I think bitcoin is not nearly as risky an investment as it was a few years ago.  Cryptocurrencies have established themselves well enough now that I don’t think they’re all going to go poof, as many initially feared they would.  But that doesn’t mean there aren’t substantial risks.  These are the current ones I see for bitcoin:

* Governments make it illegal to own/trade it.  This risk is smaller than it used to be, but it’s still somewhat substantial.  If one of the major players, like China, banned it, price could tumble quite a bit.
* Other currencies take its place.  There are a lot of other coins that have advantages over bitcoin, including possibly bitcoin cash.
* People stop buying it over the short/medium term.  We’ve had quite the run-up this year, which means that a lot of people are expecting it to go higher.  A significant crash (e.g., 50%+) could shake confidence enough that it takes a long time for price to come back to where it is now.

My advice is to start with small investments on the price dips and average in over time.  It feels great to think about it hitting $25k+, but balance that with how you would feel if it drops to $1000.
Yes ofcourse. Bitcoin is a good oppotunity for investing and fast earning with a simple and trusted way. Bitcoin is now making noise worldwide many people's curiosity was made on how to eaen here.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:51:27 PM

I think yes,  bitcoin is a good investment.  Bitcoin is continously growing up and it's price are skyrocketting.  Any investment in bitcoins will surely give you profits as the time passes down.  From its origin bitcoin is fluctuactive. Its prices goes up and down.  Many countries like Japan  Indonesia banned it because of the fear of ur to capture the economy of their country.  But they too remove the ban now.  Now many countries are promoting bitcoins as trade tool.  People are using it both as a crypto currency and as asset. Investing in bitcoins is easy and beneficial. Bitcoin has the potential to make you rich from rags.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:54:28 PM

Yes bitcoin is a great way to invest your money into you can just only need to see how much people invest in it and all the good stories they have to tell you about their bitcoins i would say bitcoin can easily make one a millionaire.
I have been involved in lots of stuffs including trading, gold investments and a lot more, but none of them were able to make me much profit as Bitcoin did, despite investing tens of thousands. So Bitcoin is worth investing on.
That is a lot of experience based on investments and surely, someone who has had such experience would know that bitcoin is truly worth investing. Some are calling it bubble and whatever they like, but the truth is that bitcoin holds true value and one day when we start seeing real usage before people start realizing there is so much to it than just being a store of value.
wismases

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:56:18 PM

Until now, Yes. Many peoples enjoy the benefits of bitcoin investing. Therefore, I try to be active with seeking knowledge about how to maximize my investment growth.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:57:02 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
If I have the money,  I will buy bitcoins and let it hold in ky wallet for a long time.  Bitcoins is a good investment.  It has the higher potential of earnings and has huge profit. Every now and then its price and value continue increasing.  So if you try to invest bitcoin then you will not regret.  You can be rich in the future.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:02:39 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money for most of the community of the member in this industry. But I think for me Altcoin is much more better to invest in than to bitcoin just make sure the altcoin that you are going to choose in to invest is very potentials and has a capability to increase more than you expect for. But this is only my opinion.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:11:40 PM

Until now, Yes. Many peoples enjoy the benefits of bitcoin investing. Therefore, I try to be active with seeking knowledge about how to maximize my investment growth.

Yes I agree, when investing bitcoin profitable then we must do immediately, we will regret if left behind because delaying invest. maybe the bitcoin trend will continue for several more years, so we have to speculate with as much investment as possible.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Diamondfx

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

the best investment to do today is to invest in bitcoin
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:13:37 AM

Hi,
 Investing in banks like pull your savings on it could be kinda disappointment because if the government get economics crisis they could apply some banking norms like pay less interests for you savings.
Yes this may will happen but bitcoin is not in control of any government so there is no way that your profit rate can be cut off to overcome the crises bitcoin s not confined to any region it apply same rule for all the investor all across the world and more of it bitcoin has ability to deliver 100% of its profit to the investor and that is the most impressive thing so feel free to invest in bitcoin there will be no such taxes.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:42:26 AM

Yes bitcoin is a good way to invest our money, because here in bitcoin if we can choose a legit and trusted investment sites, our money we will invest is can be back maybe x2 or even x3 it depends on the time, we just wait until our money will grows then just trust the bitcoin and it will never be failed to impress us.

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:52:11 AM

Off course yes, bitcoin is still the best way to invest our money, if we want to make our money grow, so we just need to invest in bitcoin and trust the bitcoin, until our money we invest is will be back, and if we will invest our money it has a better chance that it grows than we save it only in our wallet.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
0Pirats0

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:02:04 AM

Those who have already earned a bit in bitcoins can safely invest in more real things. And those who have not even started yet, do not even better to immediately put gold in securities and the like.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:43:01 AM

for big investment today, it is good to invest in bitcoin because its price nowadays. but if you're small investing, im not recommended in bitcoin, because it will grow so slow. better try to invest in some altcoin. that's my opinion though heheh
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:07:16 AM

I think so. The good thing about bitcoin is it is volatile. Some may consider it as a bad thing, but for opportunist like me it is a great deal. I often wait for it's value to go high before I invest it into something. That way I'll be able to attain some price requirements needed in a certain investment.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:23:47 AM

I think bitcoin is a really good way to invest money. When we buy bitcoin, we are like investing something because the value of bitcoin increases. Who knows? In the future it's value could become way more. So, why not buy today?
Yes it is a very good way to invest money and to earn money in a short period of time. I think there is no other business in the world for ordinary people to make so much money as in bitcoin easily. Just buy some bitcoins and hold them for some time and the profit will be there in your account without any struggle and efforts. Investment in bitcoin does not require any skills and experience. It is a currency and nothing more.

I don't think that it's easy though. Buying bitcoins is easy, but holding it for a long time is hard. You would have to resist from the temptation of cashing out immediately especially whenever the price goes down. Panic sellers fall from this temptation. It's a struggle and it will take some effort to hold your bitcoin. Although it's true that you won't need much skill and experience unlike with trading. With that we can say that bitcoin is a good way to invest your money in.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:31:07 AM

for me is yes, you can get about 5% by holding bitcoin in your wallet less than 1 years, what happen with your money if you makes deposito? it just can make 5-6% from your amount, bitcoin is greater than deposito because right now bitcoin is become popular and maybe bitcoin price will stable and getting higher than before

5%? Do you know the percentage increase bitcoin has had in just this year alone? From around $800 to around $7200. That is like 800% increase before the end of the year and you can do the maths yourself. I have never really seen something in my life that would give such a return on investment in just few months. This is what is making bitcoin interesting each and everyday and people seeing how much it is worth investing even at this little stage.
etherflyerofficial

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:35:14 AM

Dont limit your investment on BTC only, there are a lot of potential cryptocurrencies to invest, such as ETH, QTUM, OMG, NEO et.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:13:00 AM

So far, all I can say is, bitcoin is a very good way in investing. Not only because it's famous but also because it is proven and tested by many all these years that bitcoin has existed. In my opinion, I would agree with the majority, because I have proofs on how bitcoin helped me in my life specially in terms of finances. Although it is very time consuming and requires a lot of patience, I still manage to invest on it even if it takes too long.
Absolutely yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest our money but not all our money we have. You should set aside for our daily basic needs. Nowadays, bitcoin is popular and demand in the society, even some people didn't believed it. Having a bitcoin is advantage we can choose a legit and trusted investment sites, and by investing our money we can have a good profit in the future.
Shohel_rana96

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:29:50 AM

Yes, of course. Bitcoin is a good way to invest our money in present world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: