Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do some government ban bitcoin?  (Read 12574 times)
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

Because of high demand rate but low tax,that's the problem of other users and the other governments didn't being aware of what is happening in the bitcoin,just like the China they banned bitcoin because of they didn't know that bitcoin is being their problem.And the other is bitcoin is used for illegal since bitcoin is not familiar to ordinary people they didn't know that when bitcoin is withdrawn in the bank or ATM it has no transaction info,so many illegal users and illegal recruiters abuse it.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:53:10 PM

i don not know exactly.. but maybe government has a many reason so they ban bitcoin
but if people say the reason is government dont know about bitcoin
i think it is wrong. government must be know about bitcoin but they have the other reason

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:58:18 PM

i don not know exactly.. but maybe government has a many reason so they ban bitcoin
but if people say the reason is government dont know about bitcoin
i think it is wrong. government must be know about bitcoin but they have the other reason

In our country bitcoin is not banned instead the central bank is making policy guide lines for virtual currency exchanges. It is the policy of the Central Bank to provide an environment that encourages financial innovation while at the same time ensure that it will not be used money laundering or terrorist financial activities and the financial system and financial consumer are adequately protected.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:04:30 PM

this is my opinion, I see this time Bitcoin has begun to be noticed by the government,
entrepreneurs seem to play a little role in the government in order to reduce the price of Bitcoin,
so the entrepreneurs united with the government to banned Bitcoin for the price down and they can buy it with a lot..

manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:09:06 PM

the government has thought that the bitcoin is a fake currency and can be closed in any time ,if the value of the bitcoins falls down the entire economy system will fall do so they hav banned in some coountry
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:17:51 PM

this is my opinion, I see this time Bitcoin has begun to be noticed by the government,
entrepreneurs seem to play a little role in the government in order to reduce the price of Bitcoin,
so the entrepreneurs united with the government to banned Bitcoin for the price down and they can buy it with a lot..
Businesses usually companies uses IcO now to gather some funds to make thei project success,at this way some beneficiaries were from different countries that can make their economy weakensas well as it's more prone to scammers that might affect businesses economy.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
arnux

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:20:09 PM

They fear anything they can't control so if they can't regulate anything they'll end up banning it only some countries will embrace Bitcoin for what it is.
koeb88

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:24:40 PM

They fear anything they can't control so if they can't regulate anything they'll end up banning it only some countries will embrace Bitcoin for what it is.

Thats the big point, they can't control it. If they find a way to get into cryptocurrency with tax controls maybe they will introduce it as a official payment.
Mr. Thang

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:40:05 PM

I See topics about banning and I want to ask.

Is botcoin really that bad? To banned by other countries?
Do the other government in other countries see something bad?
Can bitcoin be used to locate us?and see what we are doing? In short a Spyware.  

You have to understand first the nature of bitcoin before asking the question. Due to bitcoin's decentralized and volatile nature, any government institution or big companies cannot regulate its transactions, thus making the individuals anonymous during the process. Also due to its volatile nature, one cannot simply predict accurately its final price which comes from the law of demand and supply.

Some countries in Asia ban the usage of bitcoin since due to the reasons I stated above, government cannot track down the individuals involve the transactions. This results to bitcoin being used as the main medium of exchange under the dark web to purchase illegal drugs, hiring of pitmans, or any other related illegal actions. Mainly, bitcoin is used as the main money in exchanging for drugs as what happened in the Silk Road crime.

krun4

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

The government more or less thinks of their interests and if something (investment, opportunity, new law) doesn't serve them it should simply be removed for a greater good (greater good for whom I can't tell). Keeping this in mind BTC is uncontrollable by them and mostly we as person can benefit from it, but the government as whole didn't find it's way at this stage.
yanskie18

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:11:22 PM

For me i thing the main reason why some government banned bitcoin is that because they're not getting any profit from the community or in short they don't get any taxes from the bitcoin users. That's why some of the countries ban bitcoin because there are many people who works in cryptocurrency earn a lot and they don't pay any taxes.
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:21:05 PM

In my opinion,with the advantages of bitcoin that is not controlled by the government or central bank makes bitcoin much in demand by people, gradually banking functions as a provider of banking services will be replaced by bitcoin, thus created fears to the banking and government. thus making bitcoin banned by some goverment.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:24:33 PM

There is so much to say about this. Bitcoin is really good, it goes through both cash and gold. It is not taxed so the government loses a tax amount. Bitcoin secures transactions, so shady, illegal transactions can take place without being detected, the government does not like this. Bitcoin disturbs the economy, causing many people to become poor so there are many reasons for the government to banned Bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

Absolutely Not. Bitcoin purpose was very great for the benefits of people.

Yes, since government are no control over Bitcoin, the Government cannot earn profit by taxing Bitcoin.

Nope, Bitcoin wasn't design for spying on people.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

I think the government of a country is uncomfortable with bitcoin, because it uses more bitcoin than cash, because of the ease with which it is provided and more to the bitcoin superior than cash, so many state governments are prohibited from using bitcoin.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:35:24 AM

well governments tend to control everything and when they see something they cannot control they have to shut it down i hope this doesn't happen
and the bitcoin community could come to an agreement that could that benefit the world from such a great technology
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:38:36 AM

technically, no government banned bitcoin. it is the ICO of other cryptocurrencies because of the scam reports that the government recieve from icos and other exchanges.
some people uses the blockchain technology to lure investors to scam projects.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:45:50 AM

We cannot answer technically about why do some government ban bitcoin. But we can logically assume about it. First and for most is Bitcoin is cryptocurrency which has no boundaries of its growth and it is not controllable and it is independently working in the benefit of People who involved in it. Government may afraid that it may impact in their financial policy and due to that may be economic of the country not immediately but in future may affect that's the major reason I believe. Banning is good because of that only we plan how to access and how to plan our future with bitcoin all question and technical aspects raises and it solve that issues.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:46:14 AM

This is something that implies government CAN ban.  They can't.  It's literally unenforceable and any region who makes a law actually banning Cryptos is trying to call create criminals - or trying to boost revenues only .  Why ? Because that would be a lot of tickets or citations = money. 

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:46:35 AM

Maybe because of their economic growth they are worrying to loss some investors because they are moving to bitcoin and because of money laundering

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: