Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

The gilgamesh explainer video is very interesting. I like it. i hope the project will be success
It is indeed, this kind of presentation will attract more supporters especially those who are into reading and writing. This will innovate the way of publishing books and be interacting with their readers through a social network.
Exactly, because the team wanted to make the presentation simple and easy to understand. Having this kind of innovation is somewhat like helping the book lovers to be more knowledgeable. Also, readers will be convenient because this platform is easy to use and has a lot of features that they can used.
D1n4R

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

The gilgamesh explainer video is very interesting. I like it. i hope the project will be success
It is indeed, this kind of presentation will attract more supporters especially those who are into reading and writing. This will innovate the way of publishing books and be interacting with their readers through a social network.
Exactly, because the team wanted to make the presentation simple and easy to understand. Having this kind of innovation is somewhat like helping the book lovers to be more knowledgeable. Also, readers will be convenient because this platform is easy to use and has a lot of features that they can used.
it is a very appropriate idea if it is realized then everyone who likes to read will more easily get experience and ease offered. this innovation is very interesting to wait for its continuation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:15:17 AM

It's just a great offer from developers! After all, 27% This is not for you every developer of his coin can provide. And then they took care and it was in their favor!
Yes, this is a very good bonus. It's nice that the team provides such a gift for its investors. This will attract even more people who are interested in this project.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

Youre right and I feel the same way to because it is more easy to understand the topic if there is a video presentation included.

I think I already watched a video presentation about gilgamesh app in the OP. Correct me if Im wrong. Anyway, yeah you are right a short video presentation or tutorial will be a big help to understand the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

Youre right and I feel the same way to because it is more easy to understand the topic if there is a video presentation included.

A video presentation can explain in a very short time how the project will works. That is why a lot of us preferred to watch a short video presentation than to read a very long whitepaper.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
luckylauncher

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

I saw this project in coinschedule and was in the gold project. I had no idea that this project had been going on for so long and it was an amazing project. and already get a lot of token sales
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

Gilgamesh is now popular in the community of crypto currency. Aside from the fact that it has a very nice platform and a very good concept and idea, the bounty campaigns of Gilgamesh makes it more boost in the crypro industry. I am really looking forward for the success of this project regarding social networks for books, so goodluck Gilgamesh team. I know that you can make it all!
Efta321

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

I saw this project in coinschedule and was in the gold project. I had no idea that this project had been going on for so long and it was an amazing project. and already get a lot of token sales
yes because this project is a gold project has been running for so long, good luck this project is successful.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

yes because this project is a gold project has been running for so long, good luck this project is successful.
Gilgamesh is actually running from a long and for sure it will turn into the best profitable project ahead. I am eagerly waiting for the huge successfull profits from this project by joining various bounty from this project and also by investing some of my funds into this project to gain good profits ahead.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

Now there are few projects with a unique idea in the crypto community, but Gilgamesh has created such an idea. I fully support their undertakings and wish them success in the future
Definitely a great project, that the devs always updated on this project by joining their groups like twitter, facebook or even in telegram groups so you will know directly. So if you have some concerns or question you can post in the telegram channel because in that case you can easily to know. I believe that this project will go to the moon its value.

Telegram is a horrible choice with all these telegram campaigns you'll only get spammers and crap there who'll do fuck all bu ask the same shit over and over again
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

Advantage and disadvantage of Gilgamesh platfrom.
Self-publishing: allows the author to be in control of the entire creative and selling process of books.

• Author would like that because they can earn more money and get rid of middleman (greedy man).
  • However, some authors don't like to spend time on selling process and prefer to focus on writing.

Interaction between readers and writers : Gilgamesh platform enables book readers and authors to connect and engage with one another.

• Author can use the feedback and ideas that get it from their readers to improve their books
  • However, some author don't like to interact that much with their reader, because their think that will affect the
    story of their books.

In my opinion the contact of the writer with the reader, contrary to various opinions, is able to improve next editions of books. Many times it was so, that someone wrote the next parts of the book just because readers wanted it. It seems to me that this platform will only enable better communication. I believe that books will be better.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:05:16 PM

Now there are few projects with a unique idea in the crypto community, but Gilgamesh has created such an idea. I fully support their undertakings and wish them success in the future
Definitely a great project, that the devs always updated on this project by joining their groups like twitter, facebook or even in telegram groups so you will know directly. So if you have some concerns or question you can post in the telegram channel because in that case you can easily to know. I believe that this project will go to the moon its value.

Telegram is a horrible choice with all these telegram campaigns you'll only get spammers and crap there who'll do fuck all bu ask the same shit over and over again
But you can avoid all that and only follow what the devs had announced there or pinned , even when you have questions yourself just ask them and they will immediately reply to you . It's better than other platforms where it takes the devs so long for them to pay attention to your concerns.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

Well, there just doing that for the sake of just to have a comment and questions which is repeatedly the same. We can't do nothing about it except if the administrator set some rules.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

I think I already watched a video presentation about gilgamesh app in the OP. Correct me if Im wrong. Anyway, yeah you are right a short video presentation or tutorial will be a big help to understand the project.
In the ideal of presentation of such projects was to demonstrate in educational institutions so that trainee understand that can grant them blockchain and as he will be able to change training in the future to the best party.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

it brings everyone on board one platform so writers needing service provide can just get one easily without much hassle and stress i think they are doing awesome platform

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

Well, there just doing that for the sake of just to have a comment and questions which is repeatedly the same. We can't do nothing about it except if the administrator set some rules.
Well. I see at telegram group everyone is so kind and have a fast response from our admin Smiley. I'm glad tobe one of GIL telegram group member.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

Hey everyone, who have a plan to make a first members of Gilgamesh Platform to contribute data for them? And do we have beta version?
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:04:41 PM

Currently, We can see many projects are being created, which target is connecting creators and "clients" at one platform, but I haven't seen another one which is about books. What a good idea.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:38:19 PM

I agree that Gilgamesh is too big of a program to get popularity only from the bitcointalk forum. Bloggers should get involved so the the name comes up in google search. Facebook paid ad won't be a bad idea. Its very effective in product promotion
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

GILGAMESH launch seems moreaspirational and purpose oriented launch as we experience the knowledge platform it much admires to study books online which helps me to acquire knowledge also to gain GIL tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: