Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:33:34 AM

I agree that Gilgamesh is too big of a program to get popularity only from the bitcointalk forum. Bloggers should get involved so the the name comes up in google search. Facebook paid ad won't be a bad idea. Its very effective in product promotion
That's why they have social networks, so that the team Gilgamesh can spread out their project and many people can reach it. But if the app will be released sooner, usually people can see it already in the play store of new app or popular app then more people will be knowing and will be having Gilgamesh with them.
Gilgamesh Platform is social network itself. But now they need promote to other social networks to gain attention. Because Gilgamesh is only network of authors and readers Smiley
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:38:28 AM

Advantage and disadvantage of Gilgamesh platfrom.
Self-publishing: allows the author to be in control of the entire creative and selling process of books.

• Author would like that because they can earn more money and get rid of middleman (greedy man).
  • However, some authors don't like to spend time on selling process and prefer to focus on writing.

Interaction between readers and writers : Gilgamesh platform enables book readers and authors to connect and engage with one another.

• Author can use the feedback and ideas that get it from their readers to improve their books
  • However, some author don't like to interact that much with their reader, because their think that will affect the
    story of their books.

In my opinion the contact of the writer with the reader, contrary to various opinions, is able to improve next editions of books. Many times it was so, that someone wrote the next parts of the book just because readers wanted it. It seems to me that this platform will only enable better communication. I believe that books will be better.

Yep, that what I said when I told about advantage of Gilgamesh, but it is hard to please everyone, I read an article yesterday about this matter, and it said that there are some author who don't like any interaction with their reader because they think that could impact their work in negative way. also because some readers send authors their bad reviews and sometime even just troll them.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:40:54 AM

Gilgamesh had a unique foundation in giving valuable service to the people also there is a great scope for communication between readers and authors, we hear Gilgamesh become many people hobby to access in daily life.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:42:00 AM

Advantage and disadvantage of Gilgamesh platfrom.
Self-publishing: allows the author to be in control of the entire creative and selling process of books.

• Author would like that because they can earn more money and get rid of middleman (greedy man).
  • However, some authors don't like to spend time on selling process and prefer to focus on writing.

Interaction between readers and writers : Gilgamesh platform enables book readers and authors to connect and engage with one another.

• Author can use the feedback and ideas that get it from their readers to improve their books
  • However, some author don't like to interact that much with their reader, because their think that will affect the
    story of their books.

In my opinion the contact of the writer with the reader, contrary to various opinions, is able to improve next editions of books. Many times it was so, that someone wrote the next parts of the book just because readers wanted it. It seems to me that this platform will only enable better communication. I believe that books will be better.

Yep, that what I said when I told about advantage of Gilgamesh, but it is hard to please everyone, I read an article yesterday about this matter, and it said that there are some author who don't like any interaction with their reader because they think that could impact their work in negative way. also because some readers send authors their bad reviews and sometime even just troll them.
Good point. If have some notice signal lika push signal for every reader who follow a writers? Anyway, we need to test Gilgamesh platform to make a conclusion. And have launched GIL platform already?

tingpa

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:49:11 AM

What is the prediction of the token value?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:02:24 AM

LETBET is sparkling in the crypto world like hitting the moon as we see the platform is full of books which feels better to acquire knowledge in daily life and during all the frequent time, it better helps me during my travelling time, I prefer GIL as it gift the tokens.
Shikimi Miyama

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:17:20 AM

Cool project. Connecting reader and author directly via blockchain looks interesting.
I decided to invest some of my ETH. I hope this project be successful. Smiley
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

Few books in Gilgamesh platform amaze me grabbing my attention and they are my free time friends, yeah I mention few and we can't judge the book by its cover! Those few books are very unique with new learnings which I like.  How about you folks  Huh
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:40:09 AM

Thiers a lot of websites that you can read your favorite novels for free, somehow gilgamesh is much different because its a social media site where in you can customize your own account according to your own preferences.

yeah agree with you, even there are some website where u can read these novels, books free, it never got my interest. But here you can interact with the author and also earn some crypto.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:48:17 AM

Excellent fees at the very beginning of the company, it seems to me that investors appreciated this idea. Good luck!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

The project is really amazing, it's for all users who are addicted to books. I'm really looking forward to its launch and I want to use it in real life.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

Thiers a lot of websites that you can read your favorite novels for free, somehow gilgamesh is much different because its a social media site where in you can customize your own account according to your own preferences.

yeah agree with you, even there are some website where u can read these novels, books free, it never got my interest. But here you can interact with the author and also earn some crypto.
This is what makes this platform different because of this direct interactions between the authors and readers. What makes this interesting is that it also offers less fee for creating books than the traditional way. So, everyone who loves books and wanted to directly interact with the author this platform is the answer.
Yza_azY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

The project is really amazing, it's for all users who are addicted to books. I'm really looking forward to its launch and I want to use it in real life.

I agree, by having the devs on our side makes us comfortable and easy to trust this project which can attract and gain trust to those investors. As the time goes by this project are getting closer to success.

I'm IN)

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

the unique idea of this project is the key to its success. be the first, there are good prospects for the development of this site and the attraction of new and new people
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

the unique idea of this project is the key to its success. be the first, there are good prospects for the development of this site and the attraction of new and new people
Actually the project truely has quite a innovative concept and it really gets more profitable when you come to knowledge platform. Gilgamesh is a social network for books and you can easily gain as much knowledge as possible with the help of this project. Hope the project goes to a wider extend to make huge profits ahead.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

all done, amazing platform, can't wait to see this project evolve in the near future. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. goodluck to this project and goodluck dev.

Thank you for your support and patronage, dear member, You can also join the telegram chat to view more about the improvements and achievements of the ICO.

ResuLT

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

all done, amazing platform, can't wait to see this project evolve in the near future. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. goodluck to this project and goodluck dev.

Thank you for your support and patronage, dear member, You can also join the telegram chat to view more about the improvements and achievements of the ICO.

Nice, thank you to you too to thank you to others that really supporting this project as a supporter. I really wanna support this project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

Token sales of this project are getting huge investments from the people and I am following this project from much time and I think it is growing very rapidly and as the ICO is live I think investment in this project will prove as a smart investment to any investor which will give profits in the future.

stephen.dedalus

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:02:52 AM

hi guys
is it a good investment?
can somebody briefly telling me whats this ico about?
and what would the prices be when it hits exchanges?
actually when does it hit exchanges?
whats ur opinion about it?
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

Actually, I'm also interested in the developer, who plans a listing on the exchange? The fate of the coin largely depends on the choice of the exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: