Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:21:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Tanazir

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:09:37 AM

This project is a killer agreement. I do not think any crypto project has touched this topic so far. I'm sure if this group is focused on this project then it will be successful. I like the best features of this platform, the ability to publish our own books or e-books. I think there are lots and lots of people who want to publish their own books, it's a joke or a short story book; But do not do this because of the complex structures of traditional publishing houses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:33:08 AM

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.

There is no way that this platform could fight amazon and I don't think that they thought about it, amazon is a huge company. GILGAMESH will try to bring those authors and users that are involved in crypto world to their platform.

Totally, but why would you compare a newly created platform for reading materials and publishing to a wide online business. Amazon has already its foundation and it covers different items while the Gilgamesh is built for readers and writers, and in addition, Gilgamesh is still starting.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:27:28 AM

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.

There is no way that this platform could fight amazon and I don't think that they thought about it, amazon is a huge company. GILGAMESH will try to bring those authors and users that are involved in crypto world to their platform.

Totally, but why would you compare a newly created platform for reading materials and publishing to a wide online business. Amazon has already its foundation and it covers different items while the Gilgamesh is built for readers and writers, and in addition, Gilgamesh is still starting.
Maybe they're just too excited that Gilgamesh will be like Amazon someday, based as what I understand. Many people are now starting to be curious about this project just because there are many readers and authors are adding exponentially.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

This project is a killer agreement. I do not think any crypto project has touched this topic so far. I'm sure if this group is focused on this project then it will be successful. I like the best features of this platform, the ability to publish our own books or e-books. I think there are lots and lots of people who want to publish their own books, it's a joke or a short story book; But do not do this because of the complex structures of traditional publishing houses.
What do you mean by "killer agreement". This project takes a long journey before it will be successful. Through the support of investor and believing in their platform it is clearly many authors and readers will be happy.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

What do you mean by "killer agreement". This project takes a long journey before it will be successful. Through the support of investor and believing in their platform it is clearly many authors and readers will be happy.

Can you please clarify that "Killer agreement". Yes you're  right mate, a long way to run before it will success but for sure it will success as there platform is so impressive and convincing like the will share knowledge using books from different authors. Which their way to access by multimedia and will benefited by the readers around the world. As the Gilgamesh philosophy is to propel the human race forward through peer-to-peer learning and open dialogue.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:42:29 AM

I do not understand, could you more precisely explain about the "Agreement on the murderer?" What does it mean? Your idea is not very clear to me. Then you write about the project, that you like it ..
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:23:49 PM

Thanks for your support. Please join our Voting dApp to be able to vote for the features you would like to see in the platform in the future. You will be given Stakes for voting as well.

Gilgamesh Team,

I have a clear picture of investors who are very impressed by the project team to make big efforts to make their Ico platform a complete description of their project and
If this would be very successful. After connecting with the authors and readers, it will be great, if possible, create a simple co-worker like creating a story etc.
Thats really great..Gilgamesh is really amazing your allowing the community to make their own choice on the platform am sure that will guarantee success and continuous running of the platform overall..i am going to vote

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:50:56 PM

Also very interested, how about bounty

Gilgamesh Project is also rich about bounty giveaways. There are several bounty selections like translations, facebook, twitter, reddit, signature.

Its better u take a look for the bounty program and here is the bounty link for you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461878.0

good luck
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:55:06 PM

If any kind of topic is allowed, can I write naughty books? That would be funny for me because it comes natural for me.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:04:25 PM

Thanks for your support. Please join our Voting dApp to be able to vote for the features you would like to see in the platform in the future. You will be given Stakes for voting as well.

Gilgamesh Team,

I have a clear picture of investors who are very impressed by the project team to make big efforts to make their Ico platform a complete description of their project and
If this would be very successful. After connecting with the authors and readers, it will be great, if possible, create a simple co-worker like creating a story etc.

The devs of this project are really active and focus in this project, Hi Dev, thank you for always replying in our comments. Are we all allowed to join the Voting dApp? I would like to contribute to the improvements of gilgamesh.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
saiteja01

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:23:57 PM

Website |Vote DApp | Blog | Platform | Token Sale | Roadmap | Our team | FAQ | Connect with us

🔥🔥🔥Join our Bounty Program🔥🔥🔥

READ GILGAMESH PLATFORM WHITEPAPER

Stay connected and don’t miss an update — follow these steps:

1. Sign up for the newsletter to catch all our updates regarding the token-sale, and join our community today, and don’t miss out on future prizes.

All you need to do is to fill out the following form: 🔥🔥🔥goo.gl/b5VjTz🔥🔥🔥

2. Get the latest official news by following our medium blog.

3. Join our Telegram channel and group and don’t miss out on important announcements.

4. Join our Discord channel and ask questions in our bounty channels.

5. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Github, YouTube.[/size]

Quick Link

Vote DApp
Blog
Platform
Token Sale
Roadmap
Our team
FAQ
Connect with us
...Community

Gilgamesh Blog
Github
Skiral website
Bitcoin talk
Careers
Join as an advisor
Join the team

Startup based on Education using Ethereum i.e. Os university should also supply materials like this.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:06:56 PM

If any kind of topic is allowed, can I write naughty books? That would be funny for me because it comes natural for me.
You are talking about to write a book on  GILGAMESH KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM. Have any option to write any book or article for  GILGAMESH KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:33:45 PM

Maybe you can also participate in the voting dApp so you can share or contribute what features you would like to add in gilgamesh platform. I'm sure devs are open for any suggestions coming from their users/supporters.

Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:44:29 PM

Love your project!
Good luck!

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:04:09 PM

Also very interested, how about bounty

Gilgamesh Project is also rich about bounty giveaways. There are several bounty selections like translations, facebook, twitter, reddit, signature.

Its better u take a look for the bounty program and here is the bounty link for you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461878.0

good luck

Oh, the bonus program is very nice. Be sure to take this opportunity. Thanks for the link, and good luck to everyone in getting bonuses.
Efta321

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:07:34 PM

you should write something that inspires everyone with the word motivation to build. good luck.  Wink

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:40:58 PM

btw who knows where Gilgamesh project originates?
I've looked through the documentation, but to my shame, I couldn't find it
Yes, I agree. I could not find her either. Maybe we are not looking for it or not at all. Developers, please provide a link to the information.
Guys, I wanted to help you, but I also did not find this information, and on the official website it seems to be gone. I hope the developers will answer this question
The invention of the internet and social media brought on a cultural shift in the way people interact, socialize, and spend  their time. With the average American spending nearly 10 hours per day looking at a screen for work and pleasure, quick content has begun to provide the instant gratification that frequent internet users have come to expect. However, this
quick content does not inform, generate discussions, or provide in-depth knowledge on a subject.  Quick  content  comment  sections  are  active  with  opinions,  judgements,  and spammers, but there is no real conversation or knowledge transfer occurring. Consider this, have you ever seen a comment where someone’s opinion was changedby a debate in the comments section? Like most people, you are probably shaking your head, “no.” Skiral Inc, the company who created the Gilgamesh platform foresees an opportunity in the market to generate quality, respectful, and informative knowledge sharing for people  who want to consume knowledge and participate in real conversations about a subject. The team is based in San Jose, CA USA

Silver-tongued adherent of Gilgamesh  Wink
But why do you think that Gil wouldn’t be the same? I mean idle talk happens everywhere throughout the Internet. And what you call “quick content” is inherent part of it; it’s her advantage and disadvantage at the same time. What do you think?

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:13:33 PM

Gilgamesh Team,

The devs of this project are really active and focus in this project, Hi Dev, thank you for always replying in our comments. Are we all allowed to join the Voting dApp? I would like to contribute to the improvements of gilgamesh.
That's a step nearer to Gilgamesh Platform success:) A successful Project depends alot on how responsiveness from the Project team regards to enquiries on their Platform. In fact they are the Key Point to their own success! Thumbs up!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:45:58 PM

Doubt they would restrict the content of the books if it's truly decentralised unless you write something seriously illegal
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:40:30 PM

Doubt they would restrict the content of the books if it's truly decentralised unless you write something seriously illegal

I not sure they will allow NAUGHTY books but if they then it should be mark as NSFW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: