Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17620 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:39:32 AM

Gilgamesh will make our future better with this kind of project even kids their generation will improve and enhance. We just have to support them for them to be successful in this coming 2018.

As they want to help other people by the power of knowledge using multi media access. Many investors will appreciate this project which there platform's having convincing and promising features that will definitely support and love by many users.

You are right in this competitive world our GILGAMESH platform helps to gain knowledge and we can empower with it, this makes every investor helpful using this platform to gain learnings with the e-books also we get tokens. We surely support with love sharing across the platforms.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:52:23 AM

I'm with you from the very beginning! And I will support you further. You have a very good and interesting project. This should not be missed.
adsabelly

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:53:19 AM

It has made public the relatively complete information, which makes it look like a legitimate project
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:56:44 AM

Gilgamesh will make our future better with this kind of project even kids their generation will improve and enhance. We just have to support them for them to be successful in this coming 2018.

As they want to help other people by the power of knowledge using multi media access. Many investors will appreciate this project which there platform's having convincing and promising features that will definitely support and love by many users.

You are right in this competitive world our GILGAMESH platform helps to gain knowledge and we can empower with it, this makes every investor helpful using this platform to gain learnings with the e-books also we get tokens. We surely support with love sharing across the platforms.

The Problem here lies in the fact that Education related projects that last long before they die off in the crypto space. I'm Hopeful that Gilgamesh is here to change the game. If the team can achieve their objectives, This is definitely going to be the next big thing.

Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:53:22 AM

The Problem here lies in the fact that Education related projects that last long before they die off in the crypto space. I'm Hopeful that Gilgamesh is here to change the game. If the team can achieve their objectives, This is definitely going to be the next big thing.
Gilgamesh is one of the few projects that is engaged in raising the knowledge of mankind, watching this project and I hope when it will work, even if a small number of people will have a better quality of life.
ehrz22

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:34:18 PM

I'm with you from the very beginning! And I will support you further. You have a very good and interesting project. This should not be missed.

Yes, me too. I am following this project for a while and I have seen a lot of improvements now. Also a lot of active members are supporting it and promoting it to help this project succeed.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:52:17 PM

I realise that many people are observing Gilgamesh campaign and therefore this project will spread more in a small amount of time.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:11:44 AM

I realise that many people are observing Gilgamesh campaign and therefore this project will spread more in a small amount of time.
Yes of couse, Gilgamesh is project about public book and it is easy to give us the reason to join Gilgamesh Bounty or support at this topic.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:13:08 AM

Yes, me too. I am following this project for a while and I have seen a lot of improvements now. Also a lot of active members are supporting it and promoting it to help this project succeed.
I have the same as coinbitcoin91 and ehrz22. Join Gilgamesh Telegram and waiting for new announcement. Btw, we have 1 days to 2018. Hope Gilgamesh will be success.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:18:27 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 12:30:32 AM by negancoin

GILGAMESH is awesome project, I think they deliver a nice platform to us and it will be helpful for anyone who interested in reading books and get knowledge. all their supporters here they will try their app once it is released.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 12:39:45 AM

project is really moving on nicely. it will be good to see how the iOS application release by next year, i think thats when more and more hype will come in. Am really interested about giving individual writers a choice and then bringing a community of book enthusiast together

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:40:37 AM

Yes of couse, Gilgamesh is project about public book and it is easy to give us the reason to join Gilgamesh Bounty or support at this topic.
It's not only about the public books that's special about Gilgamesh but also the fact that it's an opportunity for all creators and artist to post their work with full profite on it , without any middle man or publisher rpping them off.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:02:12 AM

Thank you so much for your support. We have already started the advertisement and are in several top ICO's. Please stay tuned and register in our website so you don't miss the updates. Thank you.

Gilgamesh Team,

gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:06:34 AM

***IMPORTANT POST FROM GILGAMESH TEAM***PLEASE READ***

We are expecting high volume of users during our crowd-fund. To avoid any possible server slowdown or issue, please visit our website at: https://www.gilgameshplatform.com and register (sign up) by clicking on the “Sign In” at the top right. Thank you.

Gilgamesh Team,

mardaed

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:01:14 AM

We are expecting high volume of users during our crowd-fund. To avoid any possible server slowdown or issue, please visit our website at: https://www.gilgameshplatform.com and register (sign up) by clicking on the “Sign In” at the top right. Thank you.

Gilgamesh Team,
I have successfully signed up, but to vote we need to send some ETH to your address, so could you let me understand, If we send ETH to vote again you will resend us as ETH/Giltokens/No rereturns  Huh And
If I Invest 1ETH how much profit can we expect any idea Shocked
gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:37:41 AM

Please follow the instructions here: https://vote.gilgameshplatform.com
Voting Dapp is on testnet, you can get a free Ether from MetaMsk Faucet.
Fill the form https://goo.gl/A7GsQC and ask for tokens, we will send you tokens in less than 24 hours.
All you need a little Ether to cover the transaction cost.
Remember this is all in Ropsten Test Network.

Thanks,
Gil Team

Gilgamesh Team,
I have successfully signed up, but to vote we need to send some ETH to your address, so could you let me understand, If we send ETH to vote again you will resend us as ETH/Giltokens/No rereturns  Huh And
If I Invest 1ETH how much profit can we expect any idea Shocked

gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 05:42:19 AM

It is great to see Authors joining our platform. We are here to create a knowledgeable society.

This is th best platform for the knowledge sharing.i alao joined the telgram group.i am author and wrote many books.so can i sell my all books on this platform??

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:08:43 AM

This is th best platform for the knowledge sharing.i alao joined the telgram group.i am author and wrote many books.so can i sell my all books on this platform??
Well you came in to the right store bud. Im pretty sure you will profit and save alot when you use gilgameah platform in selling the books that you own.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:35:50 PM

Gilgamesh Team,

gilgameshplatform (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 10:53:42 PM

Selling books is one of the Platform applications. There are much more features that are coming along with the Platform release. Please take a look at our website at: https://www.gilgameshplatform.com

Well you came in to the right store bud. Im pretty sure you will profit and save alot when you use gilgameah platform in selling the books that you own.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: