Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

A successful platform not only for authors, but also for designers. I hope that thanks to it we will learn many new authors
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:45:22 AM

Excellent project, unfortunately later joined the subscription company, I'm happy to use tokens on the Gilgiesh platform.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:28:29 AM

The price of the Token will have a fixed ratio with Ethereum the only cryptocurrency that is allowed to use to buy it. Since the value of the Ethereum is going up, does that mean the price for every Gil Token will go up as well even it is only in its ICO period?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:01:22 AM

Joined the project, I really like the close-knit team and highly intelligent project taking care of human development.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

I just find out that there is a direct competitor to GILGAMESH in crypto space, it's called Publica and it aims to be the 1st Protocol for Decentralised Publishing, there is some difference of course but both about publishing books. I think Gilgamesh will be in a big competition with them.

Here's how. It is they for anyone who first saw this product, and they wanted to make money on it. But no, our project has a very large audience that supports the project. They are not our competitors.
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:56:06 AM

Turkish whitepaper translation completed. Also ann thread will be available in a two-three days. i love the project and the idea.
TURKISH WHITEPAPER https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PyVqbdSVAtBj-5WIgu67FnbrJZqN7xzf
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

I just find out that there is a direct competitor to GILGAMESH in crypto space, it's called Publica and it aims to be the 1st Protocol for Decentralised Publishing, there is some difference of course but both about publishing books. I think Gilgamesh will be in a big competition with them.

Here's how. It is they for anyone who first saw this product, and they wanted to make money on it. But no, our project has a very large audience that supports the project. They are not our competitors.
I think they will not compete, because each project has its own peculiarities, for which their audience loves them. I think we should not worry about the future of Gilgamesh.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

Gilgash platform is a very good project. It is a knowledge sharing network. This platform has a very bright future. There is no decentralized platform
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:26:53 AM

Gilgash platform is a very good project. It is a knowledge sharing network. This platform has a very bright future. There is no decentralized platform
Agree, Gilgamesh platform is unique to me since they are providing books to be readen by anyone else to read that you can even earn with this platform.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

What is the minimum amount  that the ICO would  be recognized  as held?

Hello dear member.  Thanks for your patronage and support. I think the one that I read about the minimum is 50 million but there is a soft cap of 1.5 Million and it is nearly reaching that spot for now.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

Agree, Gilgamesh platform is unique to me since they are providing books to be readen by anyone else to read that you can even earn with this platform.
Yes, any person who has a large amount of knowledge and what to spread it can put it here and at the same time earn from it. I think this is a very well organized knowledge sharing project which will get avery high demand in the future and will be known world wide. It will also give good profit to its investors in the future.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

Yes, any person who has a large amount of knowledge and what to spread it can put it here and at the same time earn from it. I think this is a very well organized knowledge sharing project which will get avery high demand in the future and will be known world wide. It will also give good profit to its investors in the future.
I think no one will argue that Gilgamesh is a great platform, but ICO is already running out and how much the developer has collected, where can I see it?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

Gilgamesh is indeed an intellectual knowledge sharing networking platform which no1 will disagree of its existence in our furture. I have been watching and patiently waiting for its launching. Its a brilliant project for sure!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

Gilgamesh is indeed an intellectual knowledge sharing networking platform which no1 will disagree of its existence in our furture. I have been watching and patiently waiting for its launching. Its a brilliant project for sure!

I agree, I have been following this project for a while and I already seen a lot of improvements in gilgamesh project. I am sure that as days will pass more and more people are going to involve in this project now.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

yeah, another great project that looks very promising and convincing project and having a good way of leadership, definitely many will attract which there token-holders will also provide a good incentive to users to interact more often and more effectively with the platform to earn more influence on the development of the project
Yes the project is very promising.And they give more advertisement of project so i think it attract the many of investeros.And the bounty programme is very good.they give more reward to all participants.

You are right, their advertising strategies really helps a lot to make them popular in social medias and other platforms. I have a feeling that gilgamesh project will surely hits the hard cap or near hard cap in the ico sales.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

I watch teamwork and I really like it. I think even if the team does not collect a hard cap they can still bring the work to the end.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

I think no one will argue that Gilgamesh is a great platform, but ICO is already running out and how much the developer has collected, where can I see it?

I think you can ask in the telegram channel, the admin is kinda more active there than here, his telegram in the chat is @Mo_Vahedi  so tag him in there
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

yeah, another great project that looks very promising and convincing project and having a good way of leadership, definitely many will attract which there token-holders will also provide a good incentive to users to interact more often and more effectively with the platform to earn more influence on the development of the project
Yes the project is very promising.And they give more advertisement of project so i think it attract the many of investeros.And the bounty programme is very good.they give more reward to all participants.

You are right, their advertising strategies really helps a lot to make them popular in social medias and other platforms. I have a feeling that gilgamesh project will surely hits the hard cap or near hard cap in the ico sales.
I agree, this project want to help other people by the power of knowledge using multi media access as one of their great platforms. Many investors will appreciate this project which there platform's having convincing and promising features that will definitely support and love by many users.
All is so. But you will remember, still more recently we had even electronic books, all read only a paper literature. But at progress reached up to blockchain-technologies. Amazing.   Smiley

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

Only several days more. And yes, we will have a best platform for reader and writer at now. Gilgamesh will be successfull!
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

We will see at several days more Smiley How Gilgamesh will be successfull, of course not only raising GIL cap, but also increasing of investor and supporter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: