Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

Gilgash platform is a very good project. It is a knowledge sharing network. This platform has a very bright future. There is no decentralized platform
Agree, Gilgamesh platform is unique to me since they are providing books to be readen by anyone else to read that you can even earn with this platform.
Yes, any person who has a large amount of knowledge and what to spread it can put it here and at the same time earn from it. I think this is a very well organized knowledge sharing project which will get avery high demand in the future and will be known world wide. It will also give good profit to its investors in the future.
I think no one will argue that Gilgamesh is a great platform, but ICO is already running out and how much the developer has collected, where can I see it?

I think you can ask in the telegram channel, the admin is kinda more active there than here, his telegram in the chat is @Mo_Vahedi  so tag him in there
There are no exact numbers out yet idk why but we should respect the devs decision and wait untill they decide to announce it.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

Excellent team, which I look very well communicates with the community. Have you already collected the software cap? I hope you can win Wink
with the team being able to communicate with all the people it can create the trust to join this project. Good job.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

Gilgash platform is a very good project. It is a knowledge sharing network. This platform has a very bright future. There is no decentralized platform
Agree, Gilgamesh platform is unique to me since they are providing books to be readen by anyone else to read that you can even earn with this platform.
Yes, any person who has a large amount of knowledge and what to spread it can put it here and at the same time earn from it. I think this is a very well organized knowledge sharing project which will get avery high demand in the future and will be known world wide. It will also give good profit to its investors in the future.
I think no one will argue that Gilgamesh is a great platform, but ICO is already running out and how much the developer has collected, where can I see it?
GILGAMESH team is doing well. We all are seeing it. If I'm not wrong then i think every project show the result of ICO token sell on their website. Check GILGAMESH website : https://www.gilgameshplatform.com/
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:15:13 AM

Gilgamesh looks pretty good and getting more popular as it is the platform for knowledge, many started utilizing it and people also getting knowledge tokens, we can use wide range of online books in gilgamesh platform.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:32:09 AM

The GIL project is really great with its unique road map and implementation with the proper updates, as converting the books into digital platform and providing its services, great to know about its gil tokens. It really encourages and helps to utilize GIL platform in every frequent time.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:50:40 AM

I just find out that there is a direct competitor to GILGAMESH in crypto space, it's called Publica and it aims to be the 1st Protocol for Decentralised Publishing, there is some difference of course but both about publishing books. I think Gilgamesh will be in a big competition with them.

Here's how. It is they for anyone who first saw this product, and they wanted to make money on it. But no, our project has a very large audience that supports the project. They are not our competitors.

First, competition is a good thing for Gilgamesh and not bad.
Second, you should have a look at Publica project first, ICO of Publica is finished, and they reach $ 1M, and price of their token is 2$ now. So saying that they are not competitor to GILGAMESH totally wrong my friend!.
But we can come to the conclusion that the price of Gil token can go up to 3$ in short times, since this kind of projects succeed.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:54:09 AM

Gilgamesh looks pretty good and getting more popular as it is the platform for knowledge, many started utilizing it and people also getting knowledge tokens, we can use wide range of online books in gilgamesh platform.
You are right, the project is developing very rapidly and we can be confident that our investments will grow along with the popularity of Gilgamesh.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:20:39 AM

You are right, the project is developing very rapidly and we can be confident that our investments will grow along with the popularity of Gilgamesh.
i really like their discord channel very responsive especially with mo..i think he is doing a great job with the announcement sessions especially listing the top ico review sites where Gilgamesh is  already reviewed thats great

netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:27:25 AM

the popularity of this porject keep increaseing day by day, so that this project can growing more than before
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:29:20 AM

I'm sure people who are into this project will probably be happy and confident about the outcome of the ICO. Investors and bounty participants must continue to support this project because this is a huge project having a target of 60 million tokens to be sold.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

Yeah, it is all because the devs never stop to develop the project and they are very active in updating us about the latest developments in gilgamesh project. Because of this I am sure that they will really achieve success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ResuLT

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:11:42 AM

I myself cant believe what this project have gone so far. They are making a huge run with thier project and everyone is familiar now with gilgamesh.
Yes, I definitely agree with what you guys are saying. Let's supports this project wisely and this project became the largest social network for books in the world!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:34:43 AM

The Gilgamesh platform will introduce a standard ERC20 token - GIL token, which is based on the Ethereum smart contract that incentivizes participation on the platform.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

I myself cant believe what this project have gone so far. They are making a huge run with thier project and everyone is familiar now with gilgamesh.
Yes, I definitely agree with what you guys are saying. Let's supports this project wisely and this project became the largest social network for books in the world!

yesss, this project must be supported also after the ICO, and not just for to trade the GIL token in the exchanges. With a new roadmap there are tooo many possibilities to give this project a new face, so that more people from different segments get curious about the project. Just think about movie sector, which is mostly also based on books...
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

The Gilgamesh platform will introduce a standard ERC20 token - GIL token, which is based on the Ethereum smart contract that incentivizes participation on the platform.
Your information is on the developer's site, but what I did not find on the site, so it's only sold tokens. And it seems to me that as a participant in a signature company is very important, the team collected soft cap?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

In the telegram group it becomes very active. Users began to actively talk about ISO. Everyone is looking forward to the sale of Gilgamesh tokens.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

Gilgamesh is really making a remarkable name here in the crypto currency community. This project is not just an interesting one but a really promising. Additionally, Gilgamesh project is very beneficial to the people, users and also to the investors. The Gilgamesh is a great flatform regarding social network for books. I was hoping that this project will gain more investors and come to trust this project. So keep progressing and keep up the all the good works Gilgamesh Team.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

Gilgamesh is indeed an intellectual knowledge sharing networking platform which no1 will disagree of its existence in our furture. I have been watching and patiently waiting for its launching. Its a brilliant project for sure!

I agree, I have been following this project for a while and I already seen a lot of improvements in gilgamesh project. I am sure that as days will pass more and more people are going to involve in this project now.

If you look at their achievements in these past months of the ICO, It's really good for the people who also want invest in GILGA. But hopefully, this project will not scam people in near months when its succeeded.

KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

Really how much did the team? How do I understand the platform can already be used to pay tokens bought by investors?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

In the telegram group it becomes very active. Users began to actively talk about ISO. Everyone is looking forward to the sale of Gilgamesh tokens.
Absolutely, me too in telegram group. Some history about Vitaly Buterin. In due time he wrote articles on the site of bitcoin and earned 20 bitcoins for 4 articles. Following which the site retired. Gilgamesh enables talented writers to earn good amounts without the risk of removal of their articles.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: