Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

I just find out that there is a direct competitor to GILGAMESH in crypto space, it's called Publica and it aims to be the 1st Protocol for Decentralised Publishing, there is some difference of course but both about publishing books. I think Gilgamesh will be in a big competition with them.
There maybe more out there, but having a competitor is good for a project so that they will thrive to be greater. It will help the project team to work harder.
The way I see it is Gilgamesh that grown way much with its community and social media so much and it continues to do everyday and that's what's exciting about them. They give choices through Dapp and also respond to community and aims to socialize the readers medium and educate and same way socialize I don't actually have to say more here
Let's show Gilgamesh our support by participating in their  ICO and avail their very reasonable price of the token. So many people are now started to believe that Gilgamesh will be the useful tool in the future.
Yes you are right that so many people started belive into the GILGAMESH.so the popularity of project increasing very rapidly.And i think this project is the future of knowledge sharing platform"s.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

Books are a great source of knowledge...Gilgamesh just convert the book into virtual world book...& people are always in virtual world...so it is a great way to attract people to book..
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

Few hours more. Token sale will be released. GIL token will be mine. Telegram group reaches more than 1000 members and that is getting huge everyday. Hopefully we can utilized reaching out those childrens who are less forrunate. With this, we can put even a little smile on their face upon reading stories that Gilgamesh platform has.
Yes. Today the legendary will start. Come to Gilgamesh platform and as a early birds who will legit contributor and supporter.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:20:59 PM

I also like this company, the team raised enough money to develop the project? I hope the platform will work...
That's what the ICO is for .. to raise money and funds needed in the development of the platform . the ICO will start tomorrow for the first time , so don't miss the chance to buy some tokens.
Yes. Crowdsale will come to us after several hours. Anybody get ready to buy GIL? How much market cap of Gilgamesh will gain, guys?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:34:21 AM

GIL looks pretty great with huge investors hope the tokens are getting sold and how many tokens sold still now  Huh The social network with the word Gil is just hitting the moon as we see GIL unique launch with ebooks is really attracting many people.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:40:52 AM

Few hours more. Token sale will be released. GIL token will be mine. Telegram group reaches more than 1000 members and that is getting huge everyday. Hopefully we can utilized reaching out those childrens who are less forrunate. With this, we can put even a little smile on their face upon reading stories that Gilgamesh platform has.

YEP, more than 3 month of work, now everything is ready, any invester can find any info he wants about gilgamesh platform, members discussed all aspects of the project and The team answered most of the questions.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:57:32 AM

Gilgamesh plans for this excellent ebooks really helping to gain more knowledge with out wasting time, we see dev will bring more features to make this a huge revolution, we see users already enjoying GIL tokens.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

I just find out that there is a direct competitor to GILGAMESH in crypto space, it's called Publica and it aims to be the 1st Protocol for Decentralised Publishing, there is some difference of course but both about publishing books. I think Gilgamesh will be in a big competition with them.
There maybe more out there, but having a competitor is good for a project so that they will thrive to be greater. It will help the project team to work harder.
The way I see it is Gilgamesh that grown way much with its community and social media so much and it continues to do everyday and that's what's exciting about them. They give choices through Dapp and also respond to community and aims to socialize the readers medium and educate and same way socialize I don't actually have to say more here
Let's show Gilgamesh our support by participating in their  ICO and avail their very reasonable price of the token. So many people are now started to believe that Gilgamesh will be the useful tool in the future.
Token sale of Gilgamesh is live now so don't miss a chance to grab some and to be able to support the project.
Are you guys come to their website and buy their tokens? Is there any discount for the ICO like the most of ICO do? Is they accepting LTC as the payment?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

Very interesting project.

Bookmarked!!

Thank you for your patronage and support their future investor. Hoping to see active in this thread and please join the telegram group so can know what are the updates to these project.

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:28:09 AM

I also like this company, the team raised enough money to develop the project? I hope the platform will work...
That's what the ICO is for .. to raise money and funds needed in the development of the platform . the ICO will start tomorrow for the first time , so don't miss the chance to buy some tokens.
This will absolutely be successful try to check thier telegram, twitter, facebook and also this thread. Theres alot of members here in thier promiting this platform. So im sure this project will succeed.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:28:18 AM

This platform is good because it will unite new promising authors, as well as people who have to books attitude - designers, marketers, distributors
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:50:13 AM

Token Sale Security (UPDATED 01/14/2018)

Gilgamesh Platform's Token Sale will start in less than 12 hours!

Please be alert of potential phishing attacks and remember:

1. We will never send you a direct message to transfer ETH.

2. We only post our Token Sale ETH address on Gilgamesh Platform official token sale page: https://www.gilgameshplatform.com/sale

3. Don’t trust any direct messages or emails from unfamiliar addresses.

4. Bookmark all important URLs and double check URLs that you click on, watch out for similar looking domain names.

5. Read our official sources such as Twitter, Telegram Channel, Discord Announcement channel and Medium — All announcements will be made through our official sources.

6. Please be careful of direct messages on Telegram or other social channels asking for contributions, and report any attempts that you consider suspicious to our official channels or email us at tokensale@gilgameshplatform.com.

If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us at tokensale@gilgameshplatform.com and you will be assisted as soon as possible.

Gilgamesh Team,

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

Finally, this will soon begin! Long waited for this and soon the sale of Gilgamesh tokens will begin. Good luck with your purchases!
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

Thank you for your support but the Token Sale is still NOT open. The token sale will be open in less than 10 HOURS! We hope to see you all soon.

Token sale of Gilgamesh is live now so don't miss a chance to grab some and to be able to support the project.

criptobear

Activity: 131

Blockchain based interface to the physical world

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

For the Italian ANN version the link is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2628360.0
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:36:11 AM

Gilgamesh plans for this excellent ebooks really helping to gain more knowledge with out wasting time, we see dev will bring more features to make this a huge revolution, we see users already enjoying GIL tokens.
Wait for few more years bud gilgamesh will add more features on thier platform that will be beneficial to thier members.

yeah exactly, may be after one year we can already see in gilgamesh website a feature or button on the left side like:  selected books for Hollywood Movie Sector  Roll Eyes
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

Token Sale Security (UPDATED 01/14/2018)

Gilgamesh Platform's Token Sale will start in less than 12 hours!

Please be alert of potential phishing attacks and remember:

1. We will never send you a direct message to transfer ETH.

2. We only post our Token Sale ETH address on Gilgamesh Platform official token sale page: https://www.gilgameshplatform.com/sale

3. Don’t trust any direct messages or emails from unfamiliar addresses.

4. Bookmark all important URLs and double check URLs that you click on, watch out for similar looking domain names.

5. Read our official sources such as Twitter, Telegram Channel, Discord Announcement channel and Medium — All announcements will be made through our official sources.

6. Please be careful of direct messages on Telegram or other social channels asking for contributions, and report any attempts that you consider suspicious to our official channels or email us at tokensale@gilgameshplatform.com.

If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us at tokensale@gilgameshplatform.com and you will be assisted as soon as possible.

Gilgamesh Team,
Great news! I look forward to the start of sales of Gil tokens. I really hope for a successful end of sales and the success of this project.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

HI guys may i know how much is sold during presale of this token

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
seriin

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

Gilgamesh is really an awesome project that come to exist here in the community of crypto currency. Of course people are very found of using internet, surfing and using different apps for their different reasons. This project has come up to a great strategy that will both benefit the people and this project and as well as the community. Gilgamesh has a nice application for iOS. This will make more people interested and encourage to engage to this very nuce project. I am looking forward for more amazing developments of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

Gilgamesh is really an awesome project that come to exist here in the community of crypto currency. Of course people are very found of using internet, surfing and using different apps for their different reasons. This project has come up to a great strategy that will both benefit the people and this project and as well as the community. Gilgamesh has a nice application for iOS. This will make more people interested and encourage to engage to this very nuce project. I am looking forward for more amazing developments of this project.
You seems to know well about this platform and as I read it, I can say that Gilgamesh is really a descent and a promising platform. Also, their ICO will be probably starting today so anyone can participate with their ICO with a very nice discount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: