Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10051 times)
FO4R

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:01:24 AM

If I feel like I'm already earning a lot - i plan to hold 60% of my saved bitcoin and the remaining 40% will be allocated for trading, I'm into trading right now and so far i'm only trading around $50 and It makes me happy that it is earning something.

Like you I'm also into trading and I find it as fastest way to earn. Holding my 50% and the rest is for trading. I don't want to just sleep the coins in my wallet so even it's risky I'll continue to trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:20:26 AM

If I feel like I'm already earning a lot - i plan to hold 60% of my saved bitcoin and the remaining 40% will be allocated for trading, I'm into trading right now and so far i'm only trading around $50 and It makes me happy that it is earning something.

That sounds like a good strategy, the allocated percentages sounds ideal and your trading sounds profitable. Bitcoin is an investment in itself so its good to hold it, even just a portion since you plan to trade the rest. I've been wanting to allocate on trading also because I think that its a good form of investment however I'm still at the process of learning about it. I know the risks and how trading is a hard thing, so I'm not yet ready to engage in it because I still want to learn more.
youngagethinker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:32:31 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

In my opinion the best thing that you can do is improved yourself, learn what you don't know and be knowledgeable on your profession. For example you want to invest in BTC, but you must first understand the technology behind it. If you want to invest in a business with cryptocurrencies then you must observe your community awareness to Bitcoin and what is the needed service of your area. A very good business is a very good investment.
Learn how to trade cryptocurrencies, and be open for the new opportunities that blockchain technology can bring and make it as an advantage on what will you invest for the future. Good luck.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:40:48 AM

Bitcoin is a front end investment in the crypto market and what are you talking about,if you ever traded with any of the exchanges you could understand that,even with ICO's majority of the tokens does take bitcoin as investment and some uses only ETH,but either way you could use bitcoin as a front end investment in majority of the market.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:56:17 AM

The only thing you need to plan is when to sell or when to buy, By the time you bought a Bitcoin or you are holding a Bitcoin it only means that you are already Investing on Bitcoin.
Exactly, this is the good thing to do. if you want to have a good future with bitcoin you must be wise. Buy bitcoin as long as its in a low price then hold it and wait until it pump. Set a value that you want to reached and when its reaches your expected value that was the good time to sell it so that you will earn more and cant lose it anymore. If you want a real investment you must be knowledgeable enough so that you wont get scam or lose your money. Because its too risky in investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

I can't predict the future of Bitcoin, but what I do realize that because of Bitcoin, we all been gathered here and discussing about its future together (which is kind of cool indeed Smiley)

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:10:52 PM

Basically investing is certainly a very good thing for future plans with bitcoin, especially at this time that many have predicted bitcoin prices will jump higher in the next few months. Keep doing the best and trying to master everything about bitcoin and its development over times, that's very important for a good plan to earn profits in the future.
Investing is certainly a thing to do for having a big profit in the future. Of course you must have  plan for it and choice a right kind of investment that you are planning for, smart choice would be great. There are only 2 outputs in investment either losing or gaining, so you must be careful with making long term investment.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:41:54 PM

Today bitcoin is one of the best investment to deal with because if the positive result on value appreciation. As I see the graph bitcoin value has reach for a short period of time I am planninh to invest bitcoin and hold it for at least 2years that's the time that I planned to built my dream house I hope bitcoin value will reach $10000 after a couple of years
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:40:33 PM

Just hold bitcoin and do not sell it in any cases. I can ensure with you no matter how the economy is, the price of bitcoin always goes up. As you can see, it has multiply more than 10 times in 2 years. Therefore, if you have money or cash, use it to buy bitcoin. I have strong feelings that bitcoin will hut $50000 before 2020
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:10:31 PM

If you buy and hold bitcoin is already an investment on it own. If you have been reading people's testimony here you will agree with me that bitcoin has returned thousand of USA dollars to the people that has forthsightedness and buy bitcoin at the early stages, some of them buying bitcoin when it was less than a dollar but today there taking profit from they investment on a grand styles.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

Congratulations on your good trading disposition...am sure that soon you can be able to scale your capital and maybe earn more but I know that you are taking your steps one at a time. I can sense that you know your emotions well and you are not allowing it to control your trading decisions. I am trading also but I don't do it regularly since I got other jobs to do.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:49:41 PM

storing as much bitcoin for now becomes my goal in the future. I think that, storing bitcoin, will make us fortune in the future. by having the bitcoin for now, we can have enough money in the future to make the business better.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:59:21 PM

As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases
and with that point people could continue on trusting the system of Bitcoin becasue it gives them an opportunity to earn at the same time learn different things in regard to bitcoin investments, trading and transactions that could give them ways to earn. Hence it is up to an individual to take the full responsibility to get into the system of Bitcoin a part of learning and earning in a more continuously process.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

Hodl, friend! HODL!
Well, I have a lot of plan with my bitcoin and I think I would rather to hold it than to spend it. In addition to that, I will hold half of my bitcoin and the half of it will be in trading and I know that trading is the best sources of bitcoin and income. Lastly, I hold it because I know that bitcoin will become more expensive in the future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:11:02 PM

Actually, my plan with my bitcoin is also to save it and hold it because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase it will result to high income. Furthermore, I think I will invest some of my bitcoin on trading or invetment site and I will also use it buy some coins.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:24:38 PM

As others I am also willing to increase and hold BTC. But fully depending upon it for future won't fall under my plan. I do believe it will go up further, but completely relying upon it is not right in my opinion. Because its still not fully recognized or legalized in my country and still its very speculative, so I don't feel fully confident to fully depend on BTC for the future.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

Bitcoin is really good for investment since it can give us money on its price volatility but its main purpose is a new payment system which is really great but most people i do believe see bitcoin as an investment for long term because we do able to see its potential regarding on future years to come.It is being gradually being adopted and being used which its a really good sign of price increase.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:15:55 PM

If ever I would be able to save a lot of bitcoin maybe I would by my own house, so that I wouldn't need to pay my rent. I think that's a good investment. And if ever I would be able to save enough money for business, I would like to have my own business. That way I could save and earn even more. That's my dream when I started with bitcoin.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:39:16 PM

Eehm…lots of similar questions, but what else will I say if not you should keep investing into Bitcoin and using whatever profits you make from the investments to achieve something greater than what you already have. Try to set up your future by building what you can rely on then.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:08:32 PM

Anything you find yourself doing that is generating income, then the future is a paramount event to be concerned about. For those whose future in the field of bitcoin is our own beginning, they have done well for themselves which is what any sane person earning via bitcoin should do because the tendency for bitcoin growth is very available and by then only those you have been able to gather at this time might sustain that future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: