Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10056 times)
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:52:26 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

I will hold all my bitcoins if ever, because I really think that bitcoin will cost more in the future. It would be difficult for me to invest or buy in the future because bitcoin will be expensive. I will use all my bitcoin in the future to have a lot of money.

Yeah even many people are finding it difficult to earn or buy bitcoins at current price and in future when price will be even higher it will become very hard to get even a small part of it so the best thing is to earn and collect as much as we can and save it for future as its gonna be more valuable in coming times.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:58:00 AM

All of us have a future plan that's why we are here in bitcoin forum because we all know it give us a better future. Investing is the best way for better future if you have enough capital then invest here now and forget that you invested here and remember for the future when you needed a money it surely grow by the higher price. Spending too much is unnecessary for you just keep and save.
With bitcoin and for someone that is smart enough, the future is definitely guaranteed and it is even here already. I wake up every morning with great hope knowing that one day, with the help of bitcoin, I will be able to achieve my set out plans and build myself the future I have always dreamed of and that my bro! keeps me going each and every day in the quest for more and more bitcoin even while working my daily job.
sirslayer

Activity: 540
Merit: 501

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:30:56 AM

After seeing my friends life style using only Bitcoin I also planed for my future with bitcoin. Yes I understand the time which has given by my friend and also the effort.

Keeping all that in my mind I am also trying my level best to achieve and I am having confident that I will have a bright future with the help of Bitcoin in future.

I know miracles in bitcoin is not allowed planning and working hard will make my future with bitcoin.

Time, patience and effort is truly what counts the most. We cannot expect the rain to fall immediately without the cloud at least changing a little bit. Like you said, those who have been in the game when it all started are reaping it now because they even believed at it more the time when it has less worth and more chances of getting sucked up by the government than now, when the value is worth something pretty good. Everybod's gat their own time and it is best to wait patiently for it.
Same here I’m just looking to my friend because he is using bitcoin from a long time and now he bought a new house because he really work hard so I’m trying to buy a new house for myself and for that I’m also doing hard work I’m buying bitcoins when the price is low and then I will sell out all my bitcoins when the price go high and I’m sure I will help me to buy new house.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:28:01 PM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve as it proves that prices never drop even though today many countries are banned, bitcoin is being used officially for inter-country transactions so I'm optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
You have pointed out one the most important factor. You all may know, bitcoins are banned and claimed as illegal in many countries, still how better it have managed to spread over the world. Inter-country transactions are somehow acceptable in many countries and with this only, bitcoin is the most fast emerging currency in the world right now. Believe me it is the future.
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve as it proves that prices never drop even though today many countries are banned, bitcoin is being used officially for inter-country transactions so I'm optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
With the advancement in technology, things are changing quite rapidly. Use of internet is very much common in almost lives of all of us. Bitcoin in the future will be the most beneficial and profitable thing and it will surely change our lives in a way that we cannot even think of. If your present is related to bitcoin one way or the other, then you are going to have a wonderful future ahead.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:04:13 PM

The best plan for the future with Bitcoin is buying and holding for long period. The actual price is a bit high, but as the price go up with time, it will be a lot higher in the future. So if you hold good amount you will make huge profit.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:06:17 PM

The best plan for the future with Bitcoin is buying and holding for long period. The actual price is a bit high, but as the price go up with time, it will be a lot higher in the future. So if you hold good amount you will make huge profit.

Exactly and if you can hold your coins longer then you can buy it even now as in future price would reach to next level and it has an ability to make us rich if we are holding good amount of coins in our wallet and for the same reason I am trying to collect as many as I can.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:28:38 PM

Exactly and if you can hold your coins longer then you can buy it even now as in future price would reach to next level and it has an ability to make us rich if we are holding good amount of coins in our wallet and for the same reason I am trying to collect as many as I can.
Yes it will be a good investment to do if you don't wanna do trading, holding bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the right time to sell or withdraw it into cash. But I would recommend that you will do trading I think it is the safest and fastest way to double your bitcoin but you need to pick the right item to ensure that are not going to wait for a decade to sell what you bought.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:33:58 PM

Yes it will be a good investment to do if you don't wanna do trading, holding bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the right time to sell or withdraw it into cash. But I would recommend that you will do trading I think it is the safest and fastest way to double your bitcoin but you need to pick the right item to ensure that are not going to wait for a decade to sell what you bought.

Yeah if you are into trading then first of all you cannot afford to miss the perfect timing of buying and selling your altcoins and that is possible only if you have done good research and have good knowledge about the market and if you are really good in it then you will make good profits regularly.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:14:10 PM

i have not made any plan for the future with bitcoin, i am just thinking to start planning something about my life and future when my dreams will come true about bitcoin.
Then you should start planning now. The earlier you plan, the faster it becomes to achieve your dreams. Like they always say, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. And for bitcoin, it is better you start planning what you really want to do most especially with your life and how fast you can achieve them with bitcoin being a valuable tool that will make you achieve them faster while saving now.

If you are still young (which I am not sure), you may get overwhelmed, when the value of what you are holding has increased so much and without plans, you can easily make mistakes or slow yourself down.

gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:47:03 PM

for investment, I think the next few years the price of coin bits will be higher, and the possibility to get the luck and the greater investment

I also make bitcoin as a future investment, I expect prices to go up and I can not wait to replace with a new car if the price has already reached $ 10,000 and I'm sure it will happen next year.
Going by the recent surge in the price of bitcoin means bitcoin has a brighter future which serves as an investment by holding it. The tendency of the price reaching $1000  in few years ahead is very realistic and when price reaches such peak I think that is right time to exchange to fiatvand invest

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Wafilian

Activity: 345
Merit: 13

Hard work is the most important key to success.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:09:16 PM

My plan for the future with bitcoin is to save as many as i can because bitcoin is valuable in the future, bitcoin value increasing day by day hope saving bitcoin get me rich and my future secured
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:28:31 PM

The number one way to invest in bitcoin future the future is to go into bitcoin trading which most time come with risk but rewarding and also save you bitcoin for a long time.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:34:34 PM

You can depend your future in bitcoins especially if you are investing from it. I am sure it will be a great value; now that bitcoin's price is increasing. Holding bitcoins for a long period of time is also a way in planning for future because if you hold bitcoins long enough then surely you will have a great amount of money. There are many ways to invest bitcoin, and I have seen threads discussing about it.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:47:48 PM

You can depend your future in bitcoins especially if you are investing from it. I am sure it will be a great value; now that bitcoin's price is increasing. Holding bitcoins for a long period of time is also a way in planning for future because if you hold bitcoins long enough then surely you will have a great amount of money. There are many ways to invest bitcoin, and I have seen threads discussing about it.

Investment in Bitcoin sure guarantees a better future but the question would be how much are you investing and the mode of your investments. Are you investing a one time 0.1 BTC and expecting to buy a mansion with it in 5 years or you're going to continually add up to it as and when you have the means to. I think the later makes some sense .
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:19:16 PM

I'm sure bitcoin can last up to 50 years. The future of bitcoin will continue to improve, this is because the number of users who continue to increase drastically, more stable and rising prices are the main reasons to make bitcoin as the main choice for investment.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:57:03 PM

in the middle of life, everyone will find a pocket of money in their pocket when they need it.

it will be much more necessary than indispensable.

As technology advances, places of use will increase and value will be valued.
You are right! Technology keeps advancing everyday with much more value and bitcoin/cryptocurrency as a whole will play a huge part in the technology advancement worldwide. It is good to save and with bitcoin that has made savings a more easy stuff knowing the value is going to increase for a long time from now, will help people achieve their plans faster later in life and create more value in the society.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:07:50 PM

I'm sure bitcoin can last up to 50 years. The future of bitcoin will continue to improve, this is because the number of users who continue to increase drastically, more stable and rising prices are the main reasons to make bitcoin as the main choice for investment.

I suggest more than that. Because judging by the demand, bitcoin realky have potential to go beyond a hundred years. Now, what one should think about is when will all the bitcoins be mined. And what it's effects would be in the crypto world.
One thing i can think of is that it will be more stable at a very big price. Although i do not have an estimation on vakue, i really think it can be big. And the numbers wouldn't be a problem because bitcons can be divided so many times. So i think even our great9x grand children won't even reach the date of bitcoin's demise.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:52:19 PM

my plan with bitcoin is my first hope, bitcoin still exist and more and more day has high selling value so what i dreamed so far with bitcoin brighter and have big income to fulfill all requirement

Of course all bitcoin users have the same expectation as you about their business in Bitcoin, but it certainly takes effort which is not easy beside accurate planning and supported by knowledge and ability in effort to make it happen.
It would be so happy to plan some of your future things you wanna do, with bitcoin. Because bitcoin is really made for long term investments that is why you can go earn benefits already from bitcoin and make it grow and wait fo a effin ride. But you need knowledge and you must exert some effort in order to used bitcoin.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:14:35 PM

Maybe if in the future bitcoin still in a strong condition does not close the way of life for people who have abundant wealth in making investments.I myself strongly believe that in each year more and more people will know this forum and increase the bitcoin price also gradually increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: