Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10063 times)
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:20:45 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

My plans for my bitcoin possesion in the future i will going to use it as capital to my future business and will use it as well for my retirement.

hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:24:46 AM

Investing for the the future is the best plan. But my advice is dont just stick with bitcoins, try other cryptos. There are various coins out there that you could exchange and they have successful rates.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:25:07 AM

Buying bitcoins is Investment. You can just keep it and wait for it to grow and earn your fiat money. You can also invest by minings you earn here every day of bitcoins. Or in trading you can buy altcoins and wait for it to pump. And you can sell it at high prices. There are many other investment opportunities but I've been more recomended to hold bitcoins. Because it's easier than ever to buy and wait for price increases.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:58:19 AM

if u just invest in bitcoin i think that bad idea, u will get profit for long term
better way if u trading u r bitcoin that will make ur bitcoin grow
Many people recommend trading, but they never tell to you how difficult it is to make any money with that method, or the amount of time you need to invest in order to be profitable so I have always thought that trading is overestimated as a source of income.
is not really difficult as you thought. But that needed a good experience in the trade, that means the player must have a lot of the experienced before starting to trade in the crypto market. But just keep our bitcoin and then waiting for the next hardfork and you will get the more fork coin and you can trade it for free bucks. It seems the easiest way right now.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:03:33 AM

I will also invest in bitcoin. I will save it and buy more bitcoins in the future then hold it. If I have many bitcoins I'll try trading. Ill join on many signature campaigns then- I will hold  the payment Ill get from it.

C
Finally C is!!!
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:16:47 AM

Buying bitcoin is already an investment. But if you want to earn more bitcoin, you need some knowledge and learn how to invest. Because now a days, their are so many scammers around. If you don't have to be careful for your investment, you might lose your bitcoin easily.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:10:55 AM

Yes i have plans for the future with bitcoin..keep on  investing save it rather than spending bitcoin..be patient work hard and life would be better in the future Smiley
jmarkrodriguez

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:36:19 PM

I want to save bitcoin as many as i can because i believe someday bitcoin value will be valuable. i will wait for the right time to convert or to sell bitcoin.
Purno99

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:10:37 PM

the future is really to be so well planned. So from that we work hard and make every effort is part of our future plan, besides we have to have a business or investment that is really safe, and with big profits. for that we choose bitcoin as an investment because bitcoin it is digital money hence the way to do its activities just need electronic media like laptop or computer and smartphone, so we can do it anytime and anywhere according to our spare time.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:15:11 PM

At this time definitely alt coins however you wil hae tobe very sure about thv project that you put your money into as most of these alts will not even can be found through the the coming year. However bitcoin seems to be the champion in long-term. le
Best thing to do with alts, the moment you see it rising in price sell it right away or trade it with other crypto or else you will be sorry. But if you are lucky, there are also alts who could make a big kick once in a while and the  subside again.  I know a friend who got a million from an unexpected alt. He didnt even expect it was going to make that surprising blow that time.

krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:57:27 PM

MY plans for the future with Bitcoin are simply to hold it and with its value grow over time. Of course now there is a problem with the fees being way too high which is why we need to wait and see for a solution but since we will not be sending them anyways too much, the fees are not all that important really and we just need to HOLD. Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:12:40 PM

MY plans for the future with Bitcoin are simply to hold it and with its value grow over time. Of course now there is a problem with the fees being way too high which is why we need to wait and see for a solution but since we will not be sending them anyways too much, the fees are not all that important really and we just need to HOLD. Smiley

I think many more of us on this forum share this plan and are also following through to see how we fare in the  long run because bitcoin has opened up the opportunity for us to earn and invest with astronomical growth and returns.
freaker

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:14:20 PM

Bitcoin price will definitely rise in the coming days also, all the world citizens have realized it power after its performance few months back and now everyone will jump into it, making it price rise.

paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:14:54 AM

I personnaly have this experience. Although the plan that I have was not exactly that long, on my previous year here in bitcoin I planned to buy something big out of my investment in coin and currently this plan had been succesful because I am currently buying my first fixed asset out of the coin I invested.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:27:25 AM

I personnaly have this experience. Although the plan that I have was not exactly that long, on my previous year here in bitcoin I planned to buy something big out of my investment in coin and currently this plan had been succesful because I am currently buying my first fixed asset out of the coin I invested.
The same here bro, I planned to buy a laptop using my bitcoin collected from any sector of earning bitcoin, like signature campaign and in trading also I invested in bitcoin let say 25% of my salary in real job I bought bitcoin to save my money. Hopefully I achieved this goal now since I'm beginner here to buy that gadget for further getting knowledge about bitcoin.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:40:33 AM

Simple. My plan for my bitcoin is to earn today and saves for my future needs ans of course for my future careere and family. Because we all know that hpw things are hard for many people today not just in terms of their money but the way of living. So I guess saving bitcoin for future will somehow can help things to become lighter and easy for me and for my family.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:25:31 AM

my future plan with bitcoin is that I will still try to get bitcoin and keep investing here, and also I will trade for the more bitcoin I get

smailler

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:46:37 AM

If you do not want to go the way most people are doing, you can use bitcoin to invest in other altcoin or invest in ICO projects.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:43:56 AM

The market value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing and getting more expensive. Unvestors are earning huge profit from their investment earlier this year. But even if its value is now already expensive, i have no plans of selling it already but rather invest as much as possible since it is expected to be morr expensive in the future, so bigger profit will be earned.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:43:00 PM

if u just invest in bitcoin i think that bad idea, u will get profit for long term
better way if u trading u r bitcoin that will make ur bitcoin grow
Many people recommend trading, but they never tell to you how difficult it is to make any money with that method, or the amount of time you need to invest in order to be profitable so I have always thought that trading is overestimated as a source of income.
is not really difficult as you thought. But that needed a good experience in the trade, that means the player must have a lot of the experienced before starting to trade in the crypto market. But just keep our bitcoin and then waiting for the next hardfork and you will get the more fork coin and you can trade it for free bucks. It seems the easiest way right now.
I do think it is difficult, after all, an inexperienced trader is trading against another experienced trader, the profits the experienced traders are getting do not come out of thin air, it comes from the pocket of other trader, so if you win it means someone else lost money and if you won a lot it means many other people lost money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: