Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10063 times)
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:29:36 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

My plan for the future of bitcoin in my life is to save and hold now.  Because l need to have biitcoin savings in the future for thec needs of OK of my kids. I need to have a business for a stable income for my kids nebula they only one they need. I'm a separated so I need to give the future of my kids. That before bitcoin will be no more l want to be sure that l 've save already for them.
I don’t know what some of you mean by planning your futures with Bitcoin, but if what you mean is investing your money into Bitcoin and leaving it to stay in there cause you’re believing in future, you must be sick and needs check-up, like seriously. It would be much better that you make money from Bitcoin and start up a big family business that will last forever.
Most of us all rely on the popularity of bitcoin and then predicted that bitcoin have bright future or potential in the future. So there’s getting more and more people use big part of money for bitcoin. However, although we know that bitcoin is a good way for investment, I also think that it’s better for you to invest in it a little. With building plan for future, you and me or others both  do not know which is the best way. I think that it depend much on situation,cause bitcoin’s notoriously volatile, all you need is determine carefully what to do now whether you should hold or sell… it’s more important than ever.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:05:42 AM
Merited by icecream sandwich (3), Gumpfire (1)

I will invest bitcoin and will save it, because bitcoin price is always high even though there is a slight decrease in price. you will find out in the future what kind of bitcoin will grow rapidly so do not waste your chance. always remember that to know what you do not know is always good, because that might happen next time later, I will keep focus with bitcoin because bitcoin will give me a good future and everything.

Investing here in bitcoin can be a meaning of your good and aasured future. As you earn money here that also means you are building your future with the help of bitcoin.
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

As of now im just saving bitcoin and trying to hodl it for quite a long time, we are lucky this coin gaim up to a hundred percent to increasw its value. My plan for it is to be a  key for my dreams i want to buy myself a house for my future family , a car and a unforgettable travels with it, now i will continue it to gain more and more.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

my plan with bitcoin is my first hope, bitcoin still exist and more and more day has high selling value so what i dreamed so far with bitcoin brighter and have big income to fulfill all requirement

Of course all bitcoin users have the same expectation as you about their business in Bitcoin, but it certainly takes effort which is not easy beside accurate planning and supported by knowledge and ability in effort to make it happen.
i certainly agree with you, its because aside from investing you do need a lot of knowledge also so that in case you are not easily panicked by just rumors or any news. you also need to have good learning not only in bitcoin investment but also open to some good potential investments for the future.

Its true.  Before investing one should have knowledge of this field.  I have many plans for future in bitcoin.  I have invested few money in some projects.  And before few months i invested some money in bitcoin.  Now awaiting for the price to increase at higher level. Some buisness plans are also there.  As i already told in my few comments that i have so many expectations from bitcoin earnings.  Based on that i have made my future plans.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

I will invest bitcoin and will save it, because bitcoin price is always high even though there is a slight decrease in price. you will find out in the future what kind of bitcoin will grow rapidly so do not waste your chance. always remember that to know what you do not know is always good, because that might happen next time later, I will keep focus with bitcoin because bitcoin will give me a good future and everything.

I do not make big plans for the future with Bitcoin. I do not know how long Bitcoin will exist, but while it is, I'm trying to make money on it.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

I do not make big plans for the future with Bitcoin. I do not know how long Bitcoin will exist, but while it is, I'm trying to make money on it.
Its not good saying or thinking that you have no plan for future with bitcoin and its not good saying that you are full member rank and you still don't know how long BTC will exist. You should have experience about that BTC life depend on their followers and you can see that followers are increasing day by day due to which life of BTC is also increasing and we hope it will be live forever.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

More super computers will be developed soon and bitcoin also needs to cope with it against possible hacking. It is still too early to say bitcoin goes down though.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:16:15 PM

Bitcoin is an asset,  Plan to invest or by buying and selling,some says, bitcoin is getting higher, Once you have it you are ready for the future.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

well it's depend upon the situation and it is your own idea on how you start invest your bitcoin, but for me, i suggest you to invest your bitcoin when the price makes low because the demmand of people is want it.

Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

I want to save bitcoin  also just like my brother so that l can experience also having plenty of money. He's my inspiration that's why l decide to join now. That l want to be a part of bitcoin also to be rich. That in the coming future bitcoin is my life that can really change my life from rags to riches.
Well I earn a lot of money more bitcoin and every year I buy something from bitcoin and this year I also give target to myself because I know whenever I give target to myself so I get that thing from bitcoin and this year I want to buy a new car and for that I’m doing a hard work and I’m sure I will buy a new car because its price is very high in my country and when I sell my bitcoins so this amount will be enough for me to buy a new car.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:38:06 PM

You have taken a great decision like what the super rich took when they were not rich before investing in to bitcoin. You have two things to be followed, buy bitcoin with half of the fiat you have and leave that investment for a longer period. The other one is to buy any potential altcoin with your remaining fiat and leave that for some period. You would be benefited either way or both, my suggestion for altcoin would be ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoin. 
Ariel1122

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:43:00 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 02:29:55 AM by Ariel1122

My future plan is to invest and i will be carefull in spending in the things that i dont really need. And buy more bitcoins and hold it for long term
scaramanga1337

Activity: 280
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

diversify your portfolio, that is the best thing you can do with your investments... but at the same time you should learn what it really means - first diversification is not just having multiple investments for no reason just to have many.... the key of diversification is  hand picking a couple of good investments with a good future and invest in those..... bitcoin can be one of them or some of the altcoins........this way you will "plan for the future with bitcoin" not any other way..
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

Bitcoin is great, many people here in the world of crypto got rich because of bitcoin, that is why  I plan to hold  my bitcoin at the present, and keep holding it until I got my goal to have enough money to get marriage. I was planning to buy a house and lot someday using my bitcoin.

CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

For now, i'am planning to hold and look what will going to happen a few years from now. I thought buying bitcoin is at risk nowadays because of the price drops, so i guess i might just earn bitcoin and hoping that bitcoin's value will get better the soonest.
You’d better focus on bitcoin right now, and if you plan for future, all you need to do is holding your coins. You should spend your time determining whether your main coins is bitcoin, altcoin or anothers. Keep holding one which is important with you , especially you must take your times read and read currently and regularly about cypto market to analyze its fluctuation. These  day, bitcoin become more and more popular and through its notoriously volatile we can’t predict whether the price of bitcoin will be in the future. So you shouldn’t worry too much on its future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
johny.valencia2

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

I will probably procure however many bitcoins as could be expected under the circumstances now to secure my future and for that I am endeavoring consistent endeavors to get bitcoins from all the conceivable techniques as bitcoin will turn out to be more costly in future so gathering now and putting something aside for what's to come is the best activity as in future when the cost of bitcoins will soar it will turn out to be more hard to gain even a little segment of it and even it won't be conceivable to get it utilizing fiat cash as cost wouldn't be reasonable to put cash in it.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

the plan I will do with bitcoin is to collect as much money as possible so I always have more income than this bitcoin to meet the needs of everyday life. and bitcoin can also be used for investments that can be useful in the future. and for our income to be more then we can do mining to sharpen profits. I also have a plan to open a new business if I already have a lot of money so I can set up a job for the unemployed.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

For now i plan for the future in my bitcoin is like to hold more bitcoin so that if the right time comes i have many btc in my wallet which i can use for the house and cars, for today the btc price is not good because it is really cheaper than yesterday so hodl.
johny.valencia2

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

I will likely win whatever number bitcoins as could reasonably be expected now to secure my future and for that I am attempting persistent endeavors to get bitcoins from all the conceivable techniques as bitcoin will turn out to be more costly in future so gathering now and putting something aside for what's to come is the best activity as in future when the cost of bitcoins will soar it will turn out to be more hard to acquire even a little segment of it and even it won't be conceivable to get it utilizing fiat cash as cost wouldn't be moderate to put cash in it.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

My plan will be saving my bitcoin so i can sell it at a high price because the bitcoin has already reached 19k once and i think it may even go around 50k one time. Because the huge boost of bitcoin there are a lot more investors who also plan to make money with bitcoin. So i will wait and be patient for my money to go up.
Bitcoin will keep on rising and your plans will meet its goal soon mate because bitcoin rise is just matter of time and nowadays prices are going up and those who are planning future regarding to the bitcoin they will soon get profit from bitcoin and my plans are also same.

I am investing into bitcoin and saving it for my life after retirement so that I can maintain my expenses and live as according my wishes and btc will make it happen.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: