Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10056 times)
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:23:37 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

By buying bitcoin it includes investment in bitcoin, holding and staying patient waiting for bitcoin prices to increase, then you will benefit.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

Gather capital to be able to open a business from bitcoin. from now on I have prepared it for the future. I do not want to rely on bitcoin alone for my needs
I agree, which our way of living will change as aimed by many here in the forum. I would say if we can have enough bitcoins which can buy all our needs and wants in life. I can say that bitcoin is life changer and I hope that each and everyone attitude that we have will still the same as being humbel since we are blessed to be part on this job and I'm hoping also that bitcoin will survived for a long period of time
red00

Activity: 112

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

plan for the future bitcoin of have an investment to earn more money and have saving so that i have financial freedom someday

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Ideal

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases
We're hoping
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:30:04 AM

I will continue to collect as much bitcoin and store it in fiat currency. just for security only until bitcoin is completely safe to use here. and the government never interferes with its existence again. I am afraid if he suddenly disappears when we still have a lot of future inventory in it.

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

Holding a bitcoin is the best way to make a profit when the bitcoin jumps high. Although bitcoin prices are unstable, but bitcoin still has the potential to continue to increase. Waiting and be patient bitcoin will make the future much better.

Many people will suggest us the positive line but when it comes to picture it is not possible to control our feeling because we are fighting world and we always need money to secure our selves. Offcourse i agree we need to be patient in order to make more money but sometimes it is not possible to control ourselves.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

Yes I have many plans with the bitcoin. We all knew that  we all growing old as time pass by. First invest it and let it grow. As it grows, save money for the future needs. Have a capital to put up a business you want to do. So you have other money resources and thats my plan with the bitcoin.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

I think I'm going to keep my bitcoin. I have no plan to invest  my bitcoin since I haven't had any courage to do it now. Investing will take a lot of risks,  so we need to think carefully.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.
Invest more other things,and continueing using bitcoin,do well to invest something that you could be better for the future,if you really patiently doing a JOB then you will get reward in the future,

Addywealth

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

I want bitcoin legalized all over the world
I want bitcoin regulated and centralized
I want bitcoin to have physical presence or someone to be responsible for any eventuality
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:48:27 AM

I will continue to collect as much bitcoin and store it in fiat currency. just for security only until bitcoin is completely safe to use here. and the government never interferes with its existence again. I am afraid if he suddenly disappears when we still have a lot of future inventory in it.
It is good, and indeed we have to keep collect bitcoin and hold for a long time, we have to do many ways because the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, the number of users who rise significantly and the number of large companies that develop bitcoin become a strong indication that the future bitcoin is very promising.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

If I feel like I'm already earning a lot - i plan to hold 60% of my saved bitcoin and the remaining 40% will be allocated for trading, I'm into trading right now and so far i'm only trading around $50 and It makes me happy that it is earning something.

Wow. I want to be just like you mate.
Me, I need more campaigns to join to earn more. I don't have many earnings with bitcoin yet that is why I can't do trading for now. If ever I had enough bitcoin, I will do just like what others do. I will save the half of it for my family's future and the rest, I will trade it and the earnings I can get from that is for our daily needs.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

Now, i so not really have a clear plan for bitcoin, but i am just thinking about saving the maximum possible of coins and trying to invest them at the right time and when i really feel that i can get a big win from bitcoin.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

my aim in crypto market is only increasing my bitcoin quantity. I dont care about fiat at the moment. after a while i am planning to exchange my bitcoins to ethereum because especially for last a few months ethereum became more strong comparing with bitcoin and if it can priced a little bit more it can start dominating the crypto market.

turn the page
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

Staying with bitcoin in the future for the long run would be workable for me. I can see this as a stable source of additional income if not a better source of income than regular, stressfull jobs. The only plan I have for bitcoin as of the moment is to stay, invest and earn while it is here to stay...
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

I try to earn bitcoin by any means, participating in bounty companies, investing on the stock exchange and every day I study one new coin ! the goal is to accumulate as many bitcoins and altcoins as possible.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

Others consider bitcoin as an investment having bitcoin is already an investment holding it for a long term could give you a profit.
But if you are asking about my plan with my bitcoin in the future I would just hold my bitcoin and wait for it to pump up much more higher,
Then if I could open a business with it I would take out my bitcoin and start a business then while I am handling my business I would continue to earn in crypto.
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

I think Bitcoin will invest the world's top rich person in the future. Because this is the best way for long-term investment. I hope in one year I will also hold one bitcoin.

letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

Bitcoin is the first ever coin in crypto before alts. Years goes by its improvement and success move forward and transfer to another place not because of bad records bad because of good record. Until now bitcoin in market is moving forward to success. It is proven that it is on the progress to the better future. It is sure to have a profit if you invest to it for the preparation of good future, not for own but for the whole family members and plan for future business.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

Invest your spare fiat money in Bitcoin and some other top community coins and hold for some period and if you have time then also join new incoming coin offers bounty programs there you will earn free coins by just promoting the project as per there described rules.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: