Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:30:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10056 times)
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

Well my friend, having Bitcoin is already an investment itself. Just hold on that Bitcoin of yours and you already have your investment right there. If you want to invest your fiat then just buy Bitcoin especially when the market is red, that is better so you will have a greater profit in the future or anythine you want to sell it already.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

I'm not form those people who like to making plans and live by shedule. Situation that happening on my life is the main signals to work or rest for me Grin

Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

My plan for the future is to succeed in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is only my hope to meet all my dreams in life.l want to hold until I save a best income for my kids. I will invest a business for them because l want to have my children for a stable income so l have to invest a business for their good future. I will go on with bitcoin. I can do all things through bitcoin by the guidance of our Lord Jesus. All my plans belong to God's glory in my life.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

I think Bitcoin will invest the world's top rich person in the future. Because this is the best way for long-term investment. I hope in one year I will also hold one bitcoin.
Right bitcoin is good to hold for the long time and bitcoin is the source of income for even the rich people, because they use to invest to make their money high and increase most of rich people in my society and generated from bitcoin, it is the main casual of income and it is the only investment that will give you profit higher than your expectation. So I am planning to invest now and hold my bitcoin for more than one year so I will have bright future with my bitcoin savings.
Everything is just your dream about the future of the Bitcoin price. Did you think the Bitcoin price decrease below your investing price? A complete plan for the future of Bitcoin can not skip the worst situation. A trader can not trade without target and take loss price, without take loss, that person is just a gambler.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

I think Bitcoin will invest the world's top rich person in the future. Because this is the best way for long-term investment. I hope in one year I will also hold one bitcoin.
Right bitcoin is good to hold for the long time and bitcoin is the source of income for even the rich people, because they use to invest to make their money high and increase most of rich people in my society and generated from bitcoin, it is the main casual of income and it is the only investment that will give you profit higher than your expectation. So I am planning to invest now and hold my bitcoin for more than one year so I will have bright future with my bitcoin savings.
Everything is just your dream about the future of the Bitcoin price. Did you think the Bitcoin price decrease below your investing price? A complete plan for the future of Bitcoin can not skip the worst situation. A trader can not trade without target and take loss price, without take loss, that person is just a gambler.
In which case, in each case or in every sphere of human activity there is so much risk and excitement, because someone is keen on something and someone wants something to achieve. Thus, even trade is practically a game of chance. But along with the crypto currency this feeling is much stronger and maybe tens of times.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

Hodl, friend! HODL!
Yes holding is one of my plan in bitcoin thats why i know bitcoin will last a long time and holding is one of the best way and one that will do in terms of bitcoin, and also one thing is for sure is i want to succeed in bitcoin i want to earn money for my future and to my future family thats why im holding bitcoin.

cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:03:50 AM

investing is my main plan for bitcoin in the future, Trading in particular. Right now I want to learn some strategies on how to trade with bitcoin for me to be knowledgeable in different ways of trading. By doing this I will be more capable to enter trading business in the near future without taking a risk.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

Well i think it's already answered your question my friend .
But i want to share my own opinion.
If I have bitcoin now i want to hold it for a little time. See what is happening to its value.
Last month it is dropped then now its recovering. So far we need to hold for a little bit time then sell it when the value reaches your desire price.
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

The best plan if you are already investing bitcoin is to monitor thier price at the price chart or in coinmarketcap,hold your btc if the price is low and sell it when it meets the higher price to get a huge profit. But if you're not invested in bitcoin and you want to earn money, just join the bounty campaign program or any promoting ICO's program in order to make money.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

Hodl, friend! HODL!
Yes holding is one of my plan in bitcoin thats why i know bitcoin will last a long time and holding is one of the best way and one that will do in terms of bitcoin, and also one thing is for sure is i want to succeed in bitcoin i want to earn money for my future and to my future family thats why im holding bitcoin.
I also hold and then sell when it reaches a highest price that it can, I do not want to hold on for a long time because bitcoin makes me pretty scared when the value of the bitcoin always fluctuates in very large amplitudes. And when I have a good profit, I will switch to buying and selling bitcoin in a short time, this is a plan that I think is very safe, we can apply if we do not have too much experience and knowledge, the profit will be high as long as we choose the right time to buy and sell

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:58:45 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 02:52:26 PM by resty

The most basic way of earning profit is to know the logic of buy and sell. Base on my experience, I probably buy Bitcoins when its value dumps or drops and hodl it until it value increase. We can do this repeatedly and earn as big as we want since we can control our conversion despite the volatility of Bitcoin. Earning big profit is surely possible if we perfectly apply our basic knowledge about trading.

Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

You just need to buy bitcoin, hold it for some time with the aim of waiting for bitcoin prices to increase, and so on you can sell bitcoin at a high price, then you will benefit.

Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:07:18 PM

Holding bitcoin is an investment itself. Bitcoin is ever growing and we xould expect to see it really grown into a something valuable. People should see bitcoin now as an asset and not a form of payment. There is a big assurance that bitcoin will hit its price peak in the coming years. The demand is now increasing because od its popularity gaining. Surely, once majority got to know it, its value may possibly   be doubled.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

Holding bitcoin is an investment itself. Bitcoin is ever growing and we xould expect to see it really grown into a something valuable. People should see bitcoin now as an asset and not a form of payment. There is a big assurance that bitcoin will hit its price peak in the coming years. The demand is now increasing because od its popularity gaining. Surely, once majority got to know it, its value may possibly   be doubled.

holding a bitcoin is totally different from investing because holding can also be done in many ways not just on bitcoin or crypto but specifically anything, you only hold that thing not just for investment but maybe for savings or any other reasons. investing On the other hand is an act of holding but for a spefic reasons and that reason is to earn a profit. you set a contract or goals when you decided to make an invesment.
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

very easy, when you first buy bitcoin means then you have invested with bitcoin, and just have to hold it.
if you want to make bitcoin, as a future investment, you just have to hold it for as long as possible.

Argie021213

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

Invest and earn, then invest to another and earn again,  that would be the cycle that I want to do with bitcoins in the future. And if I would be that rich enough, I will also invest in the projects that would enhance the use of bitcoins, to the point that it will be honored in any country. A better life and financial freedom is what I can expect in the future with bitcoins.

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:50:36 AM

holding a bitcoin is totally different from investing because holding can also be done in many ways not just on bitcoin or crypto but specifically anything, you only hold that thing not just for investment but maybe for savings or any other reasons. investing On the other hand is an act of holding but for a spefic reasons and that reason is to earn a profit. you set a contract or goals when you decided to make an invesment.
Investment is wiser than holding, because holding is just a type of investment for those who don't care the price of which coin they are investing decrease. That's the reason they usually have higher risk than investment because almost the holder don't accept their loss on the market. It's just my thought.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:30:09 AM

You should plan for what you invest in bitcoin? I think you only keep your money in bitcoin for as long as you want, but you should know that long-term investments have a big risk to incur losses, when bitcoin prices go down, the money you invest in bitcoin will also go down.
toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

At the present time I am attempting to gather however many bitcoins as could be allowed and spare it for future and when cost will be too high I will offer my bitcoins and put that cash in genuine business and I have a fantasy of beginning my own eatery that acknowledges installment in bitcoins and I am extremely buckling down on it and will ensure that I accomplish my fantasy in future.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

Investment is wiser than holding, because holding is just a type of investment for those who don't care the price of which coin they are investing decrease. That's the reason they usually have higher risk than investment because almost the holder don't accept their loss on the market. It's just my thought.
I deeply respect your opinion sir and I get your point also, but I disagree with you. Investing is not always better than hodling because it all depends to the choice of a particular person knowing what is the best for him.

There are people who prefer hodling compare to investing like me. I do so not because I'm scared of losing money or whatsoever, I'm just not a business-minded person and I don't have any interest to it. Hodling is more practical for me because it only requires less effort and some patience, besides, I feel that this is less risky since investing is prone to scams.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: