Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10063 times)
jercynjeth

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:40:40 AM

my planning for the future is to having a business and earn more money for the future of mine.,
udroxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:01:19 AM

BTC with a future means we have to trade with BTC if you trade with a good ambition you can win
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:36:54 AM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

Definitely I invest bitcoin for my future. Joining signature campaign  to get a lot of tokens. And since bitcoin  for now is at low price, don't get panic just hold your coins and trade after the price is right. My plans for the future is to hold as many bitcoin as I can and trade them for the studies of my children.
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:42:18 AM

my plan for the future by playing bitcoin I hope I can buy a car and home this year with the benefits of playing bitcoin. so I will hold the bitcoin I have as much as I can for a better future.

It Depends on how much you are holding, How much you make playing with Alts. I am not trying to go too far if you hold 5 BTC now or expecting to have 5 BTC until end of the year than just HOLD and you will be able to be in your Dream House and Dream Car in 2019 and  still having some BTC balance in your hand to play with ALT's.

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

As of now we're keep doing our best to invest our bitcoin wirh the highest expactation of our profit that will bring us to the opprtunity to make another strategy for investing for rhe bether future.
For all those who are working in some of the offices in their respective countries like me, I have got something for you here and that is to invest in the bitcoin right now and forget about your wallet. Just get busy in your work and just check the wallet fortnightly. Don’t disturb the wallet until the bitcoin reaches to the limit of $30k and this is going to happen in 2018. This profit would at least give you the satisfaction for all the time you had your money invested.
No, you can not put your money just because your prediction can be true someday. Nothing guarantee the price of Bitcoin will be $30,000 in this year. Because, according to my experience, Bitcoin still has a long time to recover $20,000. It can takes to next year to recover old highest price and create bullish trend again.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

As of now we're keep doing our best to invest our bitcoin wirh the highest expactation of our profit that will bring us to the opprtunity to make another strategy for investing for rhe bether future.
For all those who are working in some of the offices in their respective countries like me, I have got something for you here and that is to invest in the bitcoin right now and forget about your wallet. Just get busy in your work and just check the wallet fortnightly. Don’t disturb the wallet until the bitcoin reaches to the limit of $30k and this is going to happen in 2018. This profit would at least give you the satisfaction for all the time you had your money invested.
No, you can not put your money just because your prediction can be true someday. Nothing guarantee the price of Bitcoin will be $30,000 in this year. Because, according to my experience, Bitcoin still has a long time to recover $20,000. It can takes to next year to recover old highest price and create bullish trend again.

The most common form of “investing” in Bitcoin is buying the currency in hopes it will appreciate in value and also knowns as “hodling”, If this is the case then you need to decide for yourself if you think this is a good time to buy. Meaning, do you think the price will continue to rise. Bitcoin is the investment itself and if you invest in bitcoin use your fiat currencies to buy bitcoin in a low price and sell it in a high price to gain more profit.
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:34:34 PM

Yes , Planning to have a good future for my family .. especially for the school fees if my kids .
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

Maybe i can invest my Bitcoin for the future to gain profit but first of all i do some research first the methods of investing and the rest i will use it to buy my daily needs

My opinion is to keep doing the best and try to master everything about bitcoin and its development from time to time, it's very important for a good plan to earn profits in the future.
Basically investment is certainly a very good thing for future plans with bitcoin, especially nowadays that many are expecting bitcoin prices to jump higher in the next few months.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:19:13 AM

I would say simply hold it off by a bit and sell them when the price finally peaks. I will continue to join signature campaigns or other services and learn about bitcoin more as well as the strategies in handling mine wiser to maximize my profit as earning bitcoin will be my sideline in earning additional money complementary to my job.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:43:51 AM

Open the effort with the results of the bitcoin. It is a future which is nice because the opening capital of bitcoin course will give pride and ease because the results are definitely large and accessible so it is very suitable for business.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

My plan is to keep all of my bitcoins and sell it in the right time. I keep buying bitcoins because bitcoin has potential and I know that I can become rich person if I hold a lot of bitcoins.
i'm to, right now i'm still saving bitcoin and i hold until later enough to buy a house. because in my mind i must have a house. besides that i only take a part every month to meet necessities of life

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

Bitcoin prices are not stable  so to plan for long term is of no use because we don't know whether the price will rise or fall so right now my short term plan  is just to hold and save it and sell it only at the right situation and time.Just keep on investing it is best option according to me at this time and when i will find that the price of bitcoin is increasing and it will give me profit then only i will sell.Selling bitcoin at this time is not a right choice.Investment in bitcoin is just a matter of patience we have to show patience if we need profit out of bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

My plan is to keep all of my bitcoins and sell it in the right time. I keep buying bitcoins because bitcoin has potential and I know that I can become rich person if I hold a lot of bitcoins.
i'm to, right now i'm still saving bitcoin and i hold until later enough to buy a house. because in my mind i must have a house. besides that i only take a part every month to meet necessities of life
You can easily reach to that point that you will be getting a chance to buy a house because it is better for you that you are saving and getting more bitcoins since the price is very low compared to the price last time and if you hold it for long term and see the market that is going up very high then it is easy for you to buy a house because you will be getting a lot of profit for sure.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

buy when down like now, it is a good strategy. you can hold it untill the bitcoin will rise again.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

You know it is the perfect time to invest bitcoin. Why I can say that it is the perfect time?  that is because my strategy is to buy more bitcoin and I can invest it or trade it until it go higher again. So if u were I will make sure that I can buy bitcoin now and invest for your future.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

Yes , Planning to have a good future for my family .. especially for the school fees if my kids .
Good it is vest thing we can save for our family, it makes our future save for the long time, it use to grow with time, as everything is possible with bitcoin if we grow our income with our bitcoin saving, we have to arrange proper saving for us, it is best thing we can give as a surprise for our family, bitcoin is an investment and it is getting high day by day, bitcoin is profit worthy currency. So better to grow it for the better future of your family.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:31:32 PM

After i thought the capital to be able to open a business offline enough i will try offline business after having a passive income is very helpful to me in future. When bitcoin is no longer my peddle of income.
Xcode7

Activity: 1162
Merit: 437

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

plan with bitcoin is opening a new business. I want to open a business to keep watch when bitcoin future experiencing problems and can not provide income back

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

actually the investment is easy, if you understand the flow of investment well. so we need to know what the investment strategy is like and how

mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:54:16 PM

very easy, when you first buy bitcoin means then you have invested with bitcoin, and just have to hold it.
if you want to make bitcoin, as a future investment, you just have to hold it for as long as possible.

I believe  the saving is the most important thing to do so by the bitcoin and then hold for the long time because it is very important to have the bitcoin and to buy a lot of thing for you in the future, he income of the bitcoin is getting high and you will be able to get the income if you are patient for the long time investment. The money is the key to the success some plane with the bitcoin is to save for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: