Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10051 times)
Cryptoandrius

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:54:20 PM

The bitcoin will definetely fall because he's done what was needed now is the turn of altcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

very easy, when you first buy bitcoin means then you have invested with bitcoin, and just have to hold it.
if you want to make bitcoin, as a future investment, you just have to hold it for as long as possible.

I believe  the saving is the most important thing to do so by the bitcoin and then hold for the long time because it is very important to have the bitcoin and to buy a lot of thing for you in the future, he income of the bitcoin is getting high and you will be able to get the income if you are patient for the long time investment. The money is the key to the success some plane with the bitcoin is to save for the future.
Of course, if you have not given the last money to invest in Bitcoin, then you will be patient with expectations. But if you invested almost all of your money, and some people sold their homes even for this, then such investors are in a deplorable state today.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

very easy, when you first buy bitcoin means then you have invested with bitcoin, and just have to hold it.
if you want to make bitcoin, as a future investment, you just have to hold it for as long as possible.

I believe  the saving is the most important thing to do so by the bitcoin and then hold for the long time because it is very important to have the bitcoin and to buy a lot of thing for you in the future, he income of the bitcoin is getting high and you will be able to get the income if you are patient for the long time investment. The money is the key to the success some plane with the bitcoin is to save for the future.
Of course, if you have not given the last money to invest in Bitcoin, then you will be patient with expectations. But if you invested almost all of your money, and some people sold their homes even for this, then such investors are in a deplorable state today.
investment is use money that is not used for the needs. so i guess if we sell house and used for investment, i think it is gambling. and investments such as disturbing our psychology
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

In addition to bitcoin we should also be able to think about other assets. not everything can be beautiful so there must be another plan to prepare and keep watch in order to be successful later. so it is my suggestion so we can keep watch by opening me
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

Well, one of my plans with my Bitcoin in the near future was to do a lot of investments in related with it now that I can see and have already proven its wonder to effectively make my initial expenses on investing grow into a much larger amount which can send back what I have spent. I would also like to do partition of my total wealth gathered from Bitcoin into several properties like business firms, hectares of land and a lot more which can be beneficial not just for me but also for my future kids and my own family.

arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

One thing for sure now in my mind and that is invested and hold. This is the better to plan in the future for pretty sure it will increase and increase in the long run of bitcoin cryptocurrency. Holding must required patient. So be patient also in investment.
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

In the futire nothing can predict it of cryptos will still be around the market.  My plan is to keep some of my earned bitcoin and then I will buy some things for my nieces and siblings.  I will save more and will put up a business odf my own.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Bitcoin started in the year 2008-09 as a secure  currency and it became a valuable digital exchange system anyone can mine Bitcoin and the coins can be stored in a digital Bitcoin wallet .Bitcoin production is limited to 21 million and this limitation retains the value of Bitcoin .The vaue of Bitcoin may be fluctuating day by day nobody have any idea about Bitcoin future .According to me I want Bitcoin to get a relaxation from my loan and to support my family and then give aid for the poor and needy.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

Bitcoin is very unpredictable cryptocurrency and i think that people would use it while it profitable. Very stupid to invest money on very long term nowadays.

rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

my plan is buying and selling bitcoin.in future, if bitcoin still exist, I will have alot btc in my investing. maybe I already have anything.
gadjene143

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.
As a newbie I give more time about bitcoin I challenge this kind of investment maybe f I'm in a rank I think I plan to build a business save money for the future of my family also invest any kind of profitable that is why bitcoin is challenging for me now.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

Yes you should think about the plans with bitcoin. It isn't always waiting for high rate. Time will come that you have to cash it out and make more profit out of it. Maybe start a little business and make it grow from time to time. That's how your bitcoin money should be spent.
ic21

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

If i will be given a chance to earn big money in bitcoin,  first I will buy a lot for our church,  pay all my debts includng my houses. I will renovate my house,  buy a big vehicle where we can accomodate more sits and will be use in church ministry. I will use my money to gkorify God and be a channel of blessings to other people.
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:04:06 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. Its use is being invested in any big business. The future of Bitcoin will be the most used.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:23:25 AM

As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases
as of now my plans in bitcoin is to grab the opportunity that bitcoin will give unto me so far im grabbing those opportunity given to me, and also one of my plans so far in bitcoin is to save and earn profit in bitcoin, hold bitcoin for my future so thats what my plans in bitcoin right now.

Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:29:25 AM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve as the number of users continues to rise, in addition more and more large companies are investing into bitcoin so as to make bitcoin more popular and have a bright future.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

BTC is a good investment no matter what happens next - this coin is really big, and it may even change to PoS maybe in future

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

There are a lot of plans for the future with this, one of them is holding - that's a good idea to earn some money, I recommend it of course.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

Bitcoin invest is always a good idea, nobody knows how much its price will rise. The luckiest guys were those, who bought bitcoin with price of $300 and sold with $20.000
Iblis 02

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

The main way in bitcoin investment is to be patient and do not easily panic with the fall of prices when there is bad news because when there is good news must be priced 3 × of the price when you buy it, Profits will not be that easy if you have a strong belief in its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: